Conservative Family Values Bigot Arrested.

What a bunch of liberal idiots. Just because someone has family values and/or Christian values, doesn't mean they can't or don't sin.

No, of course it doesn't, and the lefties would do well to remember how often their own kind falls afoul of such moral guidelines. That said, the part I have a problem with is how snide and condescending are right-wingers when they moralize about the ills of our society and specifically the social mores of the left and even libertarians. It turns out that they are mainly hypocrites. It rings far too loud when the champions of "the right way" are found to be not just sinning a bit, but actively flouting those very guidelines they claim to hold a monopoly upon. Party of family values, my ass!

The man in question, in the OP, show me where he has taken a stand against the evils of drinking. I mean if he's to be a hypocrite, then surely there is some evidence of it.

I've been speaking generically and don't think I've referenced the OP at all, so I'm not sure which person you're referring to. That said, an anti-gay Family Values conservative was arrested for drunk driving after leaving a gay bar with another man. Do I really have to explain which part of this is hypocritical?

When will some of you morons stop buying the "family values" and moral superiority bullshit so many republican politicians preach all the time? They are clearly full of shit, but you people jsut keep eating it up

So this guy is a douchenozzle and happens to be republican.

In Dante's little pea brain it therefore means that republican ideology has been debunked.

What a nitwit! :lol:

naw, there is a very long partial list of family values politicians who debunk their own platform and ideology.

heck, that pathetic loser malcontent even post a con dem.

conservative family values lead to....hey people with children should be very careful.

lots of dads rape their own children and murder and rape their own wives.

some things need repeating
:eusa_shhh:

Indeed they do.

Americans are dumb asses. They fall for the "I am the family values candidate" rhetoric hook, line and sinker.
Just once I would like to hear a candidate proclaim themself as the "anti family values" candidate.
The absurdity level is at an all time high.
Catch buzz words and 30 second sound bites are what the masses use to judge a candidate. "Do you want fries with that?" is what they say in their jobs.

I find myself agreeing with you more and more and more. :clap2:

When will some of you morons stop buying the "family values" and moral superiority bullshit so many republican politicians preach all the time? They are clearly full of shit, but you people jsut keep eating it up

When y'all stop falling for that 'hope' and 'change' shit, then you can whine about what other people fall for. Idiot.

When y'all stop falling for that 'hope' and 'change' shit, then you can whine about what other people fall for. Idiot.

Speaking as a member of the "Gay Community", California Girl...we get pretty disgusted at those who actively work to keep us second class citizens and are secretly one of us. It's embarassing also. What is WRONG with those people? (Besides being hypocritical scumbags, I mean)

This bigot in California had just left a gay bar with another man when he was arrested for drunk driving.
He was vehemently against gay rights

Got a link to that story?

I will try to find one for you...but it was all over John & Ken yesterday...and they aren't exactly liberal radio talk show hosts.

I'll try a Google search myself. I hadn't heard this part of the story. Hell, I'm more surprised to hear that there's a gay bar in Bakersfield than I am that this moron was there.

Last edited:
No, of course it doesn't, and the lefties would do well to remember how often their own kind falls afoul of such moral guidelines. That said, the part I have a problem with is how snide and condescending are right-wingers when they moralize about the ills of our society and specifically the social mores of the left and even libertarians. It turns out that they are mainly hypocrites. It rings far too loud when the champions of "the right way" are found to be not just sinning a bit, but actively flouting those very guidelines they claim to hold a monopoly upon. Party of family values, my ass!

The man in question, in the OP, show me where he has taken a stand against the evils of drinking. I mean if he's to be a hypocrite, then surely there is some evidence of it.

I've been speaking generically and don't think I've referenced the OP at all, so I'm not sure which person you're referring to. That said, an anti-gay Family Values conservative was arrested for drunk driving after leaving a gay bar with another man. Do I really have to explain which part of this is hypocritical?

So it's fair to judge all liberals by the actions of one? Truth is, the man you're speaking of may not have been aware that he was in a gay bar or that he was in there long enough to get inebriated. Maybe once he realized what kind of bar he was in, he left. Or perhaps he was there to try to convince others that their lifestyle was risky. I don' tknow the entire story and I doubt you do either. But that doesn't stop idiots like you from making rash judgements.

Making shit up as usual. Not even a good response at all. and you call me a moron :lol:

Speaking as a member of the "Gay Community", California Girl...we get pretty disgusted at those who actively work to keep us second class citizens and are secretly one of us. It's embarassing also. What is WRONG with those people? (Besides being hypocritical scumbags, I mean)

more like what's wrong with the morons that only vote on family values platforms, which these politicians use to scam these people out of their vote.

Got a link to that story?

I will try to find one for you...but it was all over John & Ken yesterday...and they aren't exactly liberal radio talk show hosts.

I'll try a Google search myself. I hadn't heard this part of the story. Hell, I'm more surprised to hear that there's a gay bar in Bakersfield than I am that this moron was there.

Found a few articles on the subject. Looks like it happened in Sacramento.

Sacramento has a very vibrant gay community. Some prefer it over San Fran.

Sacramento has a very vibrant gay community. Some prefer it over San Fran.

That doesn't surprise me. I hear the same of Columbus Ohio, not that some prefer it to San Fran, just that it has a large and active gay community. Go figure.

Ya I saw this story yesterday.

This is where I have a problem with republicans.

Get over the gay thing. Live and let live.

If your gay and you know it, kiss a man. Lol

Good programming, they can't really help it.

Just say no to Fox.

Have you ever been to Bakersfield? You'd drink too. Then you'd drive just to get the hell out.
nope.

But here's another god fearing Christian family values politician:

stout_pic_proof.jpg

Published 1, February 27, 2010
jonathanturley.org/2010/02/27/stout-family-values-georgia-voters-replace-politician-in-sex-scandal-with-another-family-values-candidate-who-allegedly-had-affair-with-mother-in-law/

When Glenn Richardson stepped down as speaker of the Georgia House in a sex scandal with a lobbyist, it was widely denounced as another politician who ran on “family-values” while living la vida loca. Voters of Paulding Country, however, quickly replaced him with another Republican running on family values, Rep. Daniel Stout. Stout, however, may be a bit too close to family: he was divorced in 10 years ago after his wife accused him of having an affair with her mother while she was pregnant with his child.

Stout ran on the formula platform of family values in replacing
Glenn Richardson: “I believe Paulding County wants someone who will stand strong for the conservative principles we’ve always believed in … lower taxes, limited government, personal responsibility, and valuing Life from the womb until natural death.” The local GOP was ecstatic over his election, here.

Here is how he describes himself on his bio:

Hello, I’m Daniel Stout. I am married to Kelly who works as an administrator at Georgia State University. Kelly and I love to take leisurely drives in Paulding’s countryside on beautiful afternoons. We enjoy camping and spending time with friends and family.

I’m the proud father of nine-year-old Elizabeth (“Libby”). Libby loves anything pink, and especially loves dancing the “Pretzel” with her rhythm-less dad.

I’m the son of Marc and Pam Stout, and brother to Micah, Matthew, David, Elizabeth, Luke, Justus, and Benjamin.

I am a community banker for Highland Commercial Bank. I am a member of the Paulding County Republican Party, and a member of the National Rifle Association. I serve as Vice-President of Paulding County Right to Life and have served on the Board of Cobb Street Ministries since March of 2007.
family.jpg

I am a Christian, a Conservative, and a Republican.

He left out the business of jumping your mother-in-law during periods of pregnancies. After the scandal became known, Stout insisted that the relationship “stopped short of ’sex’.” Now that sounds pretty Clintonesque. It is not clear if that means he made it to second or third base with his mother-in-law. It suggests a political sliding scale of what is unacceptable: home run with your mother-in-law, third base with your father-in-law, second base with a niece, or first base with a nun.

Stout added “this humbling experience changed my life dramatically.” “Humbling”? I could think of horrible, disgusting, and other descriptions, but humbling?

For the full story, click here
A con who is a con!! Shocker!

Have you ever been to Bakersfield? You'd drink too. Then you'd drive just to get the hell out.
nope.

But here's another god fearing Christian family values politician:

stout_pic_proof.jpg

Published 1, February 27, 2010
jonathanturley.org/2010/02/27/stout-family-values-georgia-voters-replace-politician-in-sex-scandal-with-another-family-values-candidate-who-allegedly-had-affair-with-mother-in-law/

When Glenn Richardson stepped down as speaker of the Georgia House in a sex scandal with a lobbyist, it was widely denounced as another politician who ran on “family-values” while living la vida loca. Voters of Paulding Country, however, quickly replaced him with another Republican running on family values, Rep. Daniel Stout. Stout, however, may be a bit too close to family: he was divorced in 10 years ago after his wife accused him of having an affair with her mother while she was pregnant with his child.

Stout ran on the formula platform of family values in replacing
Glenn Richardson: “I believe Paulding County wants someone who will stand strong for the conservative principles we’ve always believed in … lower taxes, limited government, personal responsibility, and valuing Life from the womb until natural death.” The local GOP was ecstatic over his election, here.

Here is how he describes himself on his bio:

Hello, I’m Daniel Stout. I am married to Kelly who works as an administrator at Georgia State University. Kelly and I love to take leisurely drives in Paulding’s countryside on beautiful afternoons. We enjoy camping and spending time with friends and family.

I’m the proud father of nine-year-old Elizabeth (“Libby”). Libby loves anything pink, and especially loves dancing the “Pretzel” with her rhythm-less dad.

I’m the son of Marc and Pam Stout, and brother to Micah, Matthew, David, Elizabeth, Luke, Justus, and Benjamin.

I am a community banker for Highland Commercial Bank. I am a member of the Paulding County Republican Party, and a member of the National Rifle Association. I serve as Vice-President of Paulding County Right to Life and have served on the Board of Cobb Street Ministries since March of 2007.
family.jpg

I am a Christian, a Conservative, and a Republican.

He left out the business of jumping your mother-in-law during periods of pregnancies. After the scandal became known, Stout insisted that the relationship “stopped short of ’sex’.” Now that sounds pretty Clintonesque. It is not clear if that means he made it to second or third base with his mother-in-law. It suggests a political sliding scale of what is unacceptable: home run with your mother-in-law, third base with your father-in-law, second base with a niece, or first base with a nun.

Stout added “this humbling experience changed my life dramatically.” “Humbling”? I could think of horrible, disgusting, and other descriptions, but humbling?

For the full story, click here
A con who is a con!! Shocker!
Lives lived.
contrary to what they say...

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back