Consequences of a Shrinking Global Population

Wasn't it you who said there is no more important thing for a woman to do than to have as many kids as she can? ......

No, it wasn't. You just can't ever bring yourself to be honest, can you?
...Remember you said you had children so you would have someone to love you and take care of you when you get old? .....

No, I never said that. Why do you continue to lie and lie and lie?
Why do you continue to communicate like a total asshole? How come you never answer anyone's questions? And again, don't tell me to ask you now. It's too fucking late now. For example when I'm trying to prove it is you Republicans who are the racists, and I ask you about something like affirmative action for example, you refuse to answer. So piss off you mental midget. I do it to piss you off.

Oh, and I'm not lying. I may not be saying it EXACTLY the way you said it, but I'm paraphrasing.

express the meaning of (the writer or speaker or something written or spoken) using different words, especially to achieve greater clarity.

So if I'm wrong, explain to me why I'm wrong about you.

And to stay on topic, I've shown you that

a. With the current global population we are already overpopulated and over consuming our natural resources
b. The world population might grow another 4 billion people.

If you don't see the problem with that, you're retarded.

We are not over populated, and we are heading toward a future of the exact opposite situation. If you insist on discussing your many obvious personal shortcomings, go to the flame zone where there is a thread just for that purpose. Stop trolling every other thread by trying to make it about either you or me. Get some focus get off the drugs and concentrate.

Baloney. You saying so doesn't make it so.

Starvation is happening around the globe and water is becoming a serious problem.

Wasn't it you who said there is no more important thing for a woman to do than to have as many kids as she can? ......

You claim I'm not being honest when I am. You do that when I bring up my Belarusian girlfriend too. Interesting.

You claim to be 40 something years old, but you cannot talk about women without sounding exactly like a 13 year old virgin. You are lying one way or another.
How would a man like you have worded it?

An adult man would likely have enough experience in the matter that he would not feel the need to boast about it online at all. A real man would respect a woman enough not to describe intimate details of whatever did or did not transpire in any given encounter. You are either a 13-year-old virgin or the most incredibly stupid pathetic inexperienced adult male ever. I suspect you are inexperienced because you have no actual interest in women, and you are afraid to simply admit that to yourself and everyone else.
Ok I admit it.

...Remember you said you had children so you would have someone to love you and take care of you when you get old? .....

Why do you continue to communicate like a total asshole? How come you never answer anyone's questions? And again, don't tell me to ask you now. It's too fucking late now. For example when I'm trying to prove it is you Republicans who are the racists, and I ask you about something like affirmative action for example, you refuse to answer. So piss off you mental midget. I do it to piss you off.

Oh, and I'm not lying. I may not be saying it EXACTLY the way you said it, but I'm paraphrasing.

express the meaning of (the writer or speaker or something written or spoken) using different words, especially to achieve greater clarity.

a. With the current global population we are already overpopulated and over consuming our natural resources

We are not over populated, and we are heading toward a future of the exact opposite situation. If you insist on discussing your many obvious personal shortcomings, go to the flame zone where there is a thread just for that purpose. Stop trolling every other thread by trying to make it about either you or me. Get some focus get off the drugs and concentrate.
What damage would be done if the population was cut in half? Can you answer that question?

Starvation is happening around the globe and water is becoming a serious problem.

Starvation has always happened all around the world no matter how many human beings they were on the planet. Water has always been important for life and therefore valuable.

He thinks these are things we can engineer a solution to. Like for example taking the salt out of ocean water.

But I've been showing him that even here in America, and all around the world, we have a major problem with farm fertilizer running off into our water and it's causing all kinds of damage. So the solution isn't more farms to feed the more people we have. The solution is to get all the poor people in Africa to stop having 7 kids and have 3 each. And here in America, stop all the poor people on welfare or foodstamps from having more than 1. I don't care if they have more than one but we aren't going to pay for more than one. And so, if you had to come crawling to the government for foodstamps when you had 1 kid, clearly you are not capable of raising 2 kids. So, we take them away if they can't afford to feed the second kid.

I'm not about taking kids from their parents. My goal is to get welfare moms to stop having mistakes after 1. With my plan, they'll stop. If there's no more freebees after 1 mistake, chances are most of them won't make the mistake again.

Starvation has always happened all around the world no matter how many human beings they were on the planet. Water has always been important for life and therefore valuable.
What damage would be done if the population was cut in half? Can you answer that question?

Go read the other thread.

Go read the other thread.
So you won't have a conversation. This is why I'm never serious when I talk to you, loser.

In other words, there would be no problem. Maybe corporate America might have to adjust and maybe social security would be affected but other than that, you got nothing. Thanks for confirming you are the worst communicator on USMB.

Seriously though, why would anyone want kids? ESPECIALLY women?

Millennials don't want kids. Good thing too, since we can't afford them. The rest of society is just gonna have to deal with that.

Millennials are selfish, lazy, and irresponsible, and their thought corrupted by liberal propaganda. They don't invest into the future. Instead they buy $12 beers and play on their gadgets.

Too bad. Deal with it.

If I had my way, I'd lock up all the old folks in old folks homes and let them rot there. I piss on the boomers. Fuck them. No one's going to give a shit about them when they're old and need help.
Try it. lol

No need. You'll die all on your own.

Millennials don't want kids. Good thing too, since we can't afford them. The rest of society is just gonna have to deal with that.

Millennials are selfish, lazy, and irresponsible, and their thought corrupted by liberal propaganda. They don't invest into the future. Instead they buy $12 beers and play on their gadgets.

Too bad. Deal with it.

If I had my way, I'd lock up all the old folks in old folks homes and let them rot there. I piss on the boomers. Fuck them. No one's going to give a shit about them when they're old and need help.

Good for you, only problem is that what goes around comes around....dumbass.

Too bad. Deal with it.

Good for you, only problem is that what goes around comes around....dumbass.

Yeah, that's kind of the whole point.

Too bad. Deal with it.

Try it. lol

No need. You'll die all on your own.
Kinda what happens when you get old Buttercup.

Faced with the reality of a future with more old people living longer and fewer young people being born to keep societies afloat, a number of choices will have to be made by most countries. Among these are allowing (if not recruiting) immigrants, particularly those with skills or who are willing to provide services in demand.

The World Can't Afford to Cheat Care Workers

The world is at risk of entering “hothouse” conditions where global average temperatures will be 4-5 degrees Celsius higher even if emissions reduction targets under a global climate deal are met, scientists said in a study published on Monday.

The report comes amid a heatwave that has pushed temperatures above 40C (104 Fahrenheit) in Europe this summer, causing drought and wildfires, including blazes in Greece in July that killed 91 people.

Around 200 countries agreed in 2015 to limit temperature rise to “well below” 2C (3.6F) above pre-industrial levels, a threshold believed to be a tipping point for the climate.

However, it is not clear whether the world’s climate can be safely “parked” near 2C above pre-industrial levels or whether this might trigger other processes which drive further warming even if the world stops emitting greenhouse gases, the research said.

Even If Emission Reduction Targets Are Met, Earth Still Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State | HuffPost
So...
Seems to me that what you are saying is that we should just ignore the AGW issue altogether. I mean if there is no solution and we are going to end up there anyway why are we trying to suppress our economy along the way.

That or there are already preparing to get more control after AGW goals are already met.

Ok................time to solve the problem...............America needs to do more fucking..........

That is all.

What to do with losers like bobobrainless? No woman in her right mind would let him within arms reach (and his 'interests' seem to lie elsewhere).
Sarcasm escapes you.

Planet is overpopulated and growing.

Our planet is not overpopulated.
Baloney. Food and water are becoming a problem all over the world. Causing starvation all over the world. You must be able to sustain the population of the planet. If you can't, then there are dire consequences.

I believe you are flat out wrong. Don't give a damn that you claim to be a teacher.
It is not 'becoming' a problem. It has been a problem forever. A problem that you are not going to solve through population control.

Starvation around the world today is NOT a function of a lack of food. There is more than enough food being produced right this moment. The problem is a lack of access due to either failing governments or power structures in those areas that do not allow the food to get to those people. If you are really serious about solving that problem than infrastructure and stability are where the effort needs to be.

As much of Africa is still developing, .....

Great, we should encourage and aid that growth where possible. As African countries develop more mature economies, their populations will begin to decline as well.
You want to see more kids starving?

See above. Starving kids in Africa are not a result of to many people or you would see that starvation everywhere including here. It is a problem of infrastructure and stability. Those same areas have had disturbing images like this for 50 years.

Forum List

Back