cons: "we need AR style rifles to fight off the gov!"

These attackers merely carried out what the rightwing Bundy 'militiamen' almost carried out. Only the pulls of the triggers make the difference between the two groups.

Yes they do work.

What happened to the righty mantra that more guns = more safety ? That a "good guy" with a gun would take out the bad guy. These shootings are in gun free zones ??

Imagine if dallas had MORE guys like that one walking around wh a rifle ?

Do you not have the ability to proofread the crap that you post? Half the time it is incomprehensible gibberish.

You NRA bitches fight gun control even at its most sensible.
As usual, the leftist fanatics are pointing to their "gun control" laws, which have never worked and sometimes even INCREASE the number and death tolls of armed attacks by criminals.....

....and refer to the laws as "sensible".

These leftist fanatics are so accustomed to pushing their agendas through lies and deceit, that they can no longer tell the difference between their rhetoric and the truth. They are one and the same to these people.

The leftist fanatics' objective is not to tell the truth or do things that actually work (i.e. keep people safer), but to put their agenda in place regardless of the result.

When was the last time you saw someone with a Thompson machine gun?

They were banned in the 1930s.

When was the last time you saw anyone with a completely automatic weapon? They were banned by ronald reagan in the 1980s.

Yes bans work. Gun safety laws work.

If conservative politicians would stop opening loopholes to our gun safety laws they would be much more effective. Yet when one good safety law is passed, the conservatives put a loophole in to make the good safety law mostly useless. Such as the law that requires background checks. Your conservative politicians left open a huge loophole that allows people to legally get guns without a background check.

You scream and cry the the muslim boogie men are coming to get you but you insist to make it easier for them to get you by preventing laws that ban terrorists from legally buying weapons.

Personally I don't understand the conservative's reaction to this. You all hate the government and you hate unions. The police are a part of the government and they're union workers.

You also love weapons and believe that everyone should have them. Well that includes people who shouldn't have them and we end up with people being murdered daily.

If you want to see the reasons for all this violence look no further than yourselves and your conservative politicians who are bought and paid for by the NRA.

I highlighted your lies. Do some research and find out why you just lied.

You NRA bitches fight gun control even at its most sensible.
As usual, the leftist fanatics are pointing to their "gun control" laws, which have never worked and sometimes even INCREASE the number and death tolls of armed attacks by criminals.....

These leftist fanatics are so accustomed to pushing their agendas through lies and deceit, that they can no longer tell the difference between their rhetoric and the truth. They are one and the same to these people.

The leftist fanatics' objective is not to tell the truth or do things that actually work (i.e. keep people safer), but to put their agenda in place regardless of the result.

When was the last time you saw anyone with a completely automatic weapon? They were banned by ronald reagan in the 1980s.

If conservative politicians would stop opening loopholes to our gun safety laws they would be much more effective. Yet when one good safety law is passed, the conservatives put a loophole in to make the good safety law mostly useless. Such as the law that requires background checks. Your conservative politicians left open a huge loophole that allows people to legally get guns without a background check.

You scream and cry the the muslim boogie men are coming to get you but you insist to make it easier for them to get you by preventing laws that ban terrorists from legally buying weapons.

Personally I don't understand the conservative's reaction to this. You all hate the government and you hate unions. The police are a part of the government and they're union workers.

You also love weapons and believe that everyone should have them. Well that includes people who shouldn't have them and we end up with people being murdered daily.

If you want to see the reasons for all this violence look no further than yourselves and your conservative politicians who are bought and paid for by the NRA.

The 1700 shot and 300 killed in Chicago this year disagree with your childlike take on bans.

Really?

Who used a Thompson machine gun?

Who used a completely automatic weapon?

Bans and real safety laws without loopholes work.

Chicago has a ban. Does it do them any good at stopping all of the shootings and murders?

Dumb ass!

You're right, we need sensible gun control.

Sensible gun control would be to confiscate guns from every person who has ever expressed support for groups like the KKK and BLM and any other group , or individual, who has expressed a desire to see other people dead.
So you want to have the heavy government surveillance of everyone in America, 24/7/365, that would be necessary to determine "who has ever expressed support for groups like the KKK and BLM and any other group , or individual, who has expressed a desire to see other people dead"?

As I said, people come up with the most horrific things, and call them "sensible gun control".

I believe his post was sarcasm.

While you conservatives are busy blamestorming liberals and obama for all things dallas , don't forget your roll!

You NRA bitches fight gun control even at its most sensible . One of your talking points is that AR's are needed to fight the gov and that the gov is evil and corrupt at everything .

well congrats to you also ! Cause now it's routine to have a heavily armed (wh body armour ) bloodthirsty killer go on a rampage .

Fight government?

Why?

We are being governed by angels.

Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then be trusted with the government of others? Or have we found angels in the form of kings to govern him? Let history answer this question.

Thomas Jefferson

No one is out to ban all firearms .

But there's a line to be drawn . Call them what you want but people have a legit concern over weapons designed to be used in military conflict in order to kill lots of people really quick .

Except they don't.......

In 34 years they killed 154 people in mass shootings.....34 years.

Knives killed 1,567 people in 2014,

Knives kill well over 1,500 people every year.....every single year....

You don't care about actual numbers or the fact that these rifles do not pose a real danger.....

There are 8,000,000 rifles with detachable magaizines in this country.....and that isn't even the type of rifle used in Dallas........and they aren't used to murder anywhere near the number of people each year that even clubs or bare hands do.....

It isn't that they can kill people...it is only that they exist.....

Not one thing you have posted supports banning rifles again...not one thing...
Knives don't kill 50 at a time. So stop with the ridiculous comparisons.
A rifle can not function without SOMEONE pulling the trigger. Dumbass

One thing that is QUITE clear is that Democrats don't truly give one shit about gun control. If they did, they would be screaming bloody murder until someone went in and disarmed the negro population of South Chicago who almost certainly are mostly felons in possession of guns that they purchased illegally under CURRENT law.

I mean just be honest about it liberals.

Those guns in Chicago come from gun freak states where they are easily picked up by straw purchases and the like .

So guess those laws don't work either?

While you conservatives are busy blamestorming liberals and obama for all things dallas , don't forget your roll!

You NRA bitches fight gun control even at its most sensible . One of your talking points is that AR's are needed to fight the gov and that the gov is evil and corrupt at everything .

well congrats to you also ! Cause now it's routine to have a heavily armed (wh body armour ) bloodthirsty killer go on a rampage .
I don't need an AR 15 I have my mini 14 which is the exact same gun just not black and scary

Is it designed to cause max damage to people? Or is it for hunting ?

It's a .223 just like an AR 15. it fires the same round at the same rate and I think more accurately.

I use it for target practice some people use a .223 as a varmint gun

But since it's not scary and black it doesn't make people like you shit your pants

Isn't it true they are designed in a way to make the bullet "wobble" so it causes max carnage in the target ? To make sure those varmits are nice and dead I guess . Yeah, varmint guns !

You are the expert , so you tell me .

The entire purpose of the rifling in a rifle barrel is so that it doesn't wobble!

Where did you get this stupid idea?

The 1700 shot and 300 killed in Chicago this year disagree with your childlike take on bans.

Really?

You don't know what you are talking about. I can legally buy and shoot a full auto weapon if I feel the desire, so just stop the nonsense.

How are your asinine gun plans working in Chicago?

You need to have a special permit to own one of those weapons. They were banned from just anyone being able to walk into a store and buy one by ronald reagan in the 1980s. Look it up.

Meanwhile who in Chicago had a Thompson Machine gun or a fully automatic weapon?

You still have not answered that question.

I've still proven that bans and proper safety laws work.

Gangs in Chicago use pistols because they are easier to carry and conceal moron........thug culture...

And again...explain how in France, where they have absolutely every single gun law you want.....they have completely banned semi-auto rifles, and fully automatic rifles, you can't buy them in gun stores...there are no gun stores, you can't buy them in gun shows, there are no gun shows..........

Yet criminals in France get them easily.

Terrorists, on French government, terrorist watch lists, got them easily and used them to kill 140 people in gun free zones.....

Show how those gun laws worked.....

And even in Japan...the Japanese Yakuza got guns and grenades when they wanted to kill each other.....you have no clue what you are talking about....

Britain did everything you want...they even confiscated guns.....all of them.......and their gun crime rate stayed the same...in fact...it went up 4% last year...and it is a freakin island.....

Easily in France ??? How many shootings happen in France ?

Those guys were part of an international terror org. That's what it takes to get an assault rifle over there .

Hey Timmy.....France has completely outlawed fully automatic rifles...they have absolutely every gun control law that you want.....and more besides....so tell me......how did this happen there...

Three dead in suspected gang shooting in France: source - The Express Tribune

MARSEILLE: Three men were killed in a suspected gang shooting in southern France on Saturday, sources said, taking to eight the number who have died in gang violence in the city this year.

-----------

On March 17, a 35-year-old man was killed by two men armed with Kalashnikovs, who ambushed him while driving then gunned him down as he tried to flee.

What's an AR style rifle?

Assault rifle style . Oh wait "AR doesn't mean that stupid !! "

AR-15 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The term "AR-15" signifies "Armalite rifle, design 15".[7]

Dumbass.

It can also be an abbreviation for "assault rifle " .

Ya know A= assault and R= rifle ??? How else would you abrieviate the term?
Except an ar15 is just a sporting rifle you fucking moron, if you would quit falling in the well your brain might function better...
Lol

Really?

You don't know what you are talking about. I can legally buy and shoot a full auto weapon if I feel the desire, so just stop the nonsense.

You need to have a special permit to own one of those weapons. They were banned from just anyone being able to walk into a store and buy one by ronald reagan in the 1980s. Look it up.

Meanwhile who in Chicago had a Thompson Machine gun or a fully automatic weapon?

So, your claim that they are banned was a complete fabrication on your part. In other words, you lied.

Gangs in Chicago use pistols because they are easier to carry and conceal moron........thug culture...

And again...explain how in France, where they have absolutely every single gun law you want.....they have completely banned semi-auto rifles, and fully automatic rifles, you can't buy them in gun stores...there are no gun stores, you can't buy them in gun shows, there are no gun shows..........

Terrorists, on French government, terrorist watch lists, got them easily and used them to kill 140 people in gun free zones.....

And even in Japan...the Japanese Yakuza got guns and grenades when they wanted to kill each other.....you have no clue what you are talking about....

Britain did everything you want...they even confiscated guns.....all of them.......and their gun crime rate stayed the same...in fact...it went up 4% last year...and it is a freakin island.....

Those guys were part of an international terror org. That's what it takes to get an assault rifle over there .

French criminals don't use the guns to commit murder......it doesn't take any great steps to get a fully automatic weapon in France.....French criminals use them all the time......

How many gun murders in france per year vs the USA ?

How did this guy get his gun in France timmy....?

Grenoble shooting: Two killed at French primary school after gunman rampage

TWO people, aged 22 and 27, have been killed after a shooting at a primary school in France.

Really?

No you do not have to have a special permit to own a machine gun stupid. You merely have to pay the tax.

You have to have a permit to be a dealer.

You still have not told me who in Chicago had a Thompson machine gun and a fully automatic weapon. Since you still refuse to answer that I must believe that the answer is what I thought it would be.

No one had either of those weapons. That's because the Thompson machine gun was banned in the 1930s. And because fully automatic weapons were heavily regulated as in safety laws applied, and mostly banned by ronald reagan in the 1980s.

You need to do your research. Read below about the Firearms Owners Protection Act:

Act also contained a provision that banned the sale of machine guns manufactured after the date of enactment to civilians, restricting sales of these weapons to the military and law enforcement. Thus, in the ensuing years, the limited supply of these arms available to civilians has caused an enormous increase in their price, with most costing in excess of $10,000. Regarding these fully automatic firearms owned by private citizens in the U.S., political scientist Earl Kruschke said "approximately 175,000 automatic firearms have been licensed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (the federal agency responsible for administration of the law).

Firearm Owners Protection Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Notice how a person has to have a special license to have one of those weapons. Not just pay a tax.

So you still have not shown me how I'm wrong about banning weapons and passing proper safety laws.

You can't because I'm not wrong.

I'm dealing with honest facts.

You, not so much.

Why are you deflecting from the topic? Those "honest facts"" have nothing to do with the topic. Are you really that stupid?

French criminals don't use the guns to commit murder......it doesn't take any great steps to get a fully automatic weapon in France.....French criminals use them all the time......

And this shooting.......in France...where guns are illegal.....

Paris shooting: Police rule out terrorism after one person injured in Bastille shootout - latest

A man was injured in a shoot out in central Paris on Thursday night just a few hundred yards where terrorists gunned down 90 people at the Bataclan, writes Henry Samuel in Paris.

While there was some confusion, police appeared to have ruled out terrorism, saying the shooting was likely the result of a "private dispute".

A man was shot in the stomach at 6.15pm local time in the Place de la Bastille in the 11th arrondissement - an area popular with tourists. Police said his condition was not life threatening.

A man "who could have fired the shots" has been arrested. A suspected accomplice is reportedly at large.

The shooting is understood to have taken place in front of the restaurant “Chez Papa” on the boulevard de la Bastille.

Really?

Hey timmy........how are these criminals shooting AK-47s at police, in France...if they are completely illegal in France?

Gangs fire Kalashnikovs at police in Marseille ahead of French PM visit

Hooded gunmen today exchanged automatic rifle fire with police in Marseille as France’s Prime Minister visited the city to discuss crime-fighting.

Kalashnikov shots rang out across La Castellane, the troubled estate plagued by gangs fighting over the city’s drug trade.

They are thought to have been targeting Pierre-Marie Bourniquel, the local police chief who was due to meet Manuel Valls, the Prime Minister, today.

Mr Bourniquel, Marseille’s director of public safety, was accompanying officers who were attended the scene of suspected shoot-out between rival gangs.

Bullets narrowly missed their vehicles, while at least one policeman ‘lay on the floor of the car’ to insure he was not hit, said a local police source.

It is not just us modern day Conservatives that think this way. Our Founding Fathers also felt that way. I'll be glad to give you a few quotes if your are confused about it.

All government are corrupt or will be corrupt. Without the people having the power to resist the oppression of government we becomes slaves. All oppressive governments take the ability to resist away from the people sooner or later.

Hey Timmy...did you know that if you are a criminal in France...and you don't have an AK-47....other criminals think you are a loser........in a country where these guns are completely illegal...?

Paris attacks highlight France's gun control problems

But in recent years a black market has proliferated. The number of illegal weapons has risen at a rapid rate – double-digit percentages – for several years, according to the National Observatory for Delinquency, a body created in 2003.

“In Marseille and the surrounding area almost all the score settling is carried out using weapons used in wars,” a police spokesman told Reuters after the Toulouse attacks, adding that Kalashnikovs were the weapon of choice: “If you don’t have a ‘Kalash’ you’re a bit of a loser.”

So....timmy......France has done everything you want....and criminals get fully automatic weapons easily.........explain that please...

And there is this story from 2012....a literal armory of weapons.....all illegal......in France...

And this is another guy being watched by the French police.....

French gunman's arsenal spotlights illegal arms trade

As France asks itself whether it could have done more to prevent Islamist gunman Mohamed Merah shooting dead seven people in a killing spree that shook the nation, there is one question that refuses to go away: how did he obtain so many guns.

The size and nature of the arsenal amassed by Merah - who stockpiled at least eight guns including a Kalashnikov assault rifle and an Uzi machine pistol - has focused attention on the easy availability of illegal weapons in France and their growing use in ultra-violent crimes.

As an angry online reader of the daily Le Figaro newspaper put it: "How was he able to buy all these guns, like one buys yoghurts, when he was under the surveillance of the DCRI (the French intelligence agency)?"

Tell us again of the magic of an assault weapon ban.....how does that magic work exactly?

this guy had a criminal record...and could not buy even the guns French people are allowed to buy...

Merah's frequent brushes with the law would have made it impossible for him to have legally acquired any of his weapons, gun experts say.

"There is no way he could have got these guns legally with his record," Jean-Jacques Buigne, president of the French union of amateur gun owners told Reuters. "It is out of the question."

Last edited:

Your the one running around screaming the government is murdering innocent people.

You're just too stupid to see you validate why the right to bear arms exists.

The. You agree wh the thread . It's the right promoting that people buy these weapons to rise up against the government .
We just want to know why you support a government you claim is unaccountable in murderering innocent civilians.

I belive in our system of gov. I don't believe we are at war with out gov, for all its problems .

Why do you persist in proving your ignorance? Proofread your posts! My 7 year-old grandson can write better than you!

What's an AR style rifle?

Assault rifle style . Oh wait "AR doesn't mean that stupid !! "

AR-15 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The term "AR-15" signifies "Armalite rifle, design 15".[7]

Dumbass.

It can also be an abbreviation for "assault rifle " .

Ya know A= assault and R= rifle ??? How else would you abrieviate the term?

Only if you are an incredible dumb ass like you! I guess the AK in AK-47 stands for assault killer, right?

Your the one running around screaming the government is murdering innocent people.

You're just too stupid to see you validate why the right to bear arms exists.

The. You agree wh the thread . It's the right promoting that people buy these weapons to rise up against the government .
We just want to know why you support a government you claim is unaccountable in murderering innocent civilians.

I belive in our system of gov. I don't believe we are at war with out gov, for all its problems .
Why would you not be in rebellion with a government you claim is murdering innocent civilians? You just a coward pansy?

Forum List

Back