cons: "we need AR style rifles to fight off the gov!"

And there is this story from 2012....a literal armory of weapons.....all illegal......in France...

And this is another guy being watched by the French police.....

French gunman's arsenal spotlights illegal arms trade

As France asks itself whether it could have done more to prevent Islamist gunman Mohamed Merah shooting dead seven people in a killing spree that shook the nation, there is one question that refuses to go away: how did he obtain so many guns.

The size and nature of the arsenal amassed by Merah - who stockpiled at least eight guns including a Kalashnikov assault rifle and an Uzi machine pistol - has focused attention on the easy availability of illegal weapons in France and their growing use in ultra-violent crimes.

As an angry online reader of the daily Le Figaro newspaper put it: "How was he able to buy all these guns, like one buys yoghurts, when he was under the surveillance of the DCRI (the French intelligence agency)?"

Tell us again of the magic of an assault weapon ban.....how does that magic work exactly?

this guy had a criminal record...and could not buy even the guns French people are allowed to buy...

Merah's frequent brushes with the law would have made it impossible for him to have legally acquired any of his weapons, gun experts say.

"There is no way he could have got these guns legally with his record," Jean-Jacques Buigne, president of the French union of amateur gun owners told Reuters. "It is out of the question."

Hey 2a guy :

gun homicide rate per 100k

France. .02
USA 3.6

Mic drop.......

How U.S. gun deaths compare to other countries

So......I have already told you the thug culture in France gets guns easily ....they just don't commit murder as often as our thugs do....they have different cultures.........

We have different thug cultures even between cities in the United States....timmy......Chicago has a population of 3 million....New York has a population of 8 million...they both have the same gun control laws and easy access to states with less restrictive gun laws.....

Chicago has a higher gun murder rate than L.A. and New York combined......

I posted link after link where the French police stated that criminals not only have access to fully automatic rifles...but they are a status symbol among the criminals........and you pull up murder stats.......you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to guns.....twit.

Chicago is a mess .

I notice you all avoid taking about the gun rates in other liberal Utopias ???? How about stats from Boston , New York , San fran????

How do you figure that? Baltimore, Washington......again...thug culture, not access to guns.......please explain why chicago has a higher gun murder rate than L.A. and New York combined....since they have larger populations, and the same gun control laws.....

Hillbilly states and there loose gun laws are a pipeline for guns to enter our cities .
Quit falling into the well. dumbass
Most all guns used in crimes and by gangbangers are either stolen or coming from south of the border you fucking moron, get your fucking shit eating head out of your ass… LOL

And there is this story from 2012....a literal armory of weapons.....all illegal......in France...

As France asks itself whether it could have done more to prevent Islamist gunman Mohamed Merah shooting dead seven people in a killing spree that shook the nation, there is one question that refuses to go away: how did he obtain so many guns.

The size and nature of the arsenal amassed by Merah - who stockpiled at least eight guns including a Kalashnikov assault rifle and an Uzi machine pistol - has focused attention on the easy availability of illegal weapons in France and their growing use in ultra-violent crimes.

As an angry online reader of the daily Le Figaro newspaper put it: "How was he able to buy all these guns, like one buys yoghurts, when he was under the surveillance of the DCRI (the French intelligence agency)?"

Tell us again of the magic of an assault weapon ban.....how does that magic work exactly?

this guy had a criminal record...and could not buy even the guns French people are allowed to buy...

Merah's frequent brushes with the law would have made it impossible for him to have legally acquired any of his weapons, gun experts say.

"There is no way he could have got these guns legally with his record," Jean-Jacques Buigne, president of the French union of amateur gun owners told Reuters. "It is out of the question."

Hey 2a guy :

France. .02
USA 3.6

Mic drop.......

So......I have already told you the thug culture in France gets guns easily ....they just don't commit murder as often as our thugs do....they have different cultures.........

We have different thug cultures even between cities in the United States....timmy......Chicago has a population of 3 million....New York has a population of 8 million...they both have the same gun control laws and easy access to states with less restrictive gun laws.....

I posted link after link where the French police stated that criminals not only have access to fully automatic rifles...but they are a status symbol among the criminals........and you pull up murder stats.......you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to guns.....twit.

Chicago is a mess .

I notice you all avoid taking about the gun rates in other liberal Utopias ???? How about stats from Boston , New York , San fran????

How do you figure that? Baltimore, Washington......again...thug culture, not access to guns.......please explain why chicago has a higher gun murder rate than L.A. and New York combined....since they have larger populations, and the same gun control laws.....

Hillbilly states and there loose gun laws are a pipeline for guns to enter our cities .

Wrong......please....try to actually think....and not just spew anti gun talking points....

Chicago has a higher gun murder rate than L.A, they have the same gun control laws........you say it is because Chicago thugs drive out of state....Indiana and Missouri are the favorite talking points.....

So....do the gang bangers in L.A. have motion sickness.....is that why they don't drive to Arizona and Nevada to get their guns?

Chicago has 3,000,000 people, New York has 8,000,000 people....Chicago has a higher gun murder rate than New York....are you saying that gang bangers in New York don't have GPS so they can't drive to Vermont or Pennsylvania to get their guns...

Please...think before you post......

Sooooooo....do the criminals in France drive to Indiana and missouri to get their fully automatic rifles?

He had been a member of the black panther party
You're a liar.

dumb ass....

Confirmed: Dallas Shooter Was Member of Houston New Black Panther Party

HOUSTON, Texas – Micah X. Johnson was a member of the Houston New Black Panther Party for a short period of time. He was reported to be a member for about six months a few years ago.
Quanell X told reporters at KPRC NBC2 in Houston that Johnson was a member of the Houston Chapter of the New Black Panther Party for a short time a few years ago. He said he parted ways with Johnson after about six months because Johnson would not follow the chain of command.
You believe what some dumbass Black Panther wannabe says?

You're pathetic.

You're also a little fucking bitch for avoiding my post that I even bumped a second time.

You're running away from me because you can't debate me, bitch.

What do you mean by bump asswipe.....? Speak English.....

You're a liar.

dumb ass....

HOUSTON, Texas – Micah X. Johnson was a member of the Houston New Black Panther Party for a short period of time. He was reported to be a member for about six months a few years ago.
Quanell X told reporters at KPRC NBC2 in Houston that Johnson was a member of the Houston Chapter of the New Black Panther Party for a short time a few years ago. He said he parted ways with Johnson after about six months because Johnson would not follow the chain of command.

You're pathetic.

You're also a little fucking bitch for avoiding my post that I even bumped a second time.

It means that I've posted it 3 times and you have run away each time, you little fucking pussy.

Hey 2a guy :

France. .02
USA 3.6

Mic drop.......

Our homicide rate is the same as it was in 1950
The Homicide rate is the UK is the same as it was in 1950 and they enacted very strict gun laws in 1968

Did you ever think that we might always have a higher homicide rate than other countries because of some other deeper reasons than merely gun ownership?

Hey 2a guy :

France. .02
USA 3.6

Mic drop.......

Chicago is a mess .

Boston doesn't really have a gang problem

While you conservatives are busy blamestorming liberals and obama for all things dallas , don't forget your roll!

You NRA bitches fight gun control even at its most sensible . One of your talking points is that AR's are needed to fight the gov and that the gov is evil and corrupt at everything .

well congrats to you also ! Cause now it's routine to have a heavily armed (wh body armour ) bloodthirsty killer go on a rampage .

And your solution is to ensure that law-abiding citizens can't obtain those weapons.

And, yes, Obama and the left deserve much of the blame for Dallas because you have stoked racial hatred by portraying black thugs who were justifiably shot as heroes and martyrs, such as Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin.

While you conservatives are busy blamestorming liberals and obama for all things dallas , don't forget your roll!

You NRA bitches fight gun control even at its most sensible . One of your talking points is that AR's are needed to fight the gov and that the gov is evil and corrupt at everything .

well congrats to you also ! Cause now it's routine to have a heavily armed (wh body armour ) bloodthirsty killer go on a rampage .
And exactly what is your position?

Oh wait... let me guess... "oh... guns bad... I've never held one, they hurt people, we need to take them away from everybody, no one should have guns, you're SAFER WITHOUT A GUN"... right?

Moron...

cjEPZTUfHUpafk9rsjrIy9T9bi0_zpsjdnazszy.jpg

I don't give a flying FUCK if YOU don't want to own a gun, but you will NEVER take MINE away... period... got that?

Only a fucking moron believes the homicide rate is due to firearms… LOL
Fucking lemmings will believe anything and everything they are told by the federal government, media and Hollywood.

Here's how dumb liberals are

Banning all drugs certainly didn't work to decrease drug use, but if we ban guns that will work

LOL you morons.

Tell me who has a Thompson machine gun these days?

No one does because they were banned in the 1930s.

Gun bans do work. If they didn't people would have those Thompson machine guns today.

Actually moron, my brother has a brand new Thompson. They can and do make them in semi-automatic.
But not a Thompson machine gun, like Dana said.

Looks like you're the moron, who can't read.

There is no Thompson Machine gun, idiot. It's the Thompson M1928A, it is in a group of weapons call Submachine Guns. They are still made today, you can buy them in semi-auto, and my brother has one.

....and you are proven yet again to be a know-nothing moron.

Last edited:
You're a liar.

dumb ass....

You're pathetic.

It means that I've posted it 3 times and you have run away each time, you little fucking pussy.

Moron...what exactly did I run away from.....let me know......then I will deal with you....

what exactly did I run away from.....let me know......then I will deal with you....
Here it is again. What you ran away from is big, bolded and red at the end.:

State provisions in force at the time the Constitution was written:

1776 North Carolina: That the people have a right to bear arms,for the defence of the State; and as standing armies, in time of peace, are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up; and that the military should be kept under strict subordination to, and governed by the civil power. . . .

1777 Vermont: That the people have a right to bear arms for thedefence of themselves and the State—and as standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up; and that the military should be kept under strict subordination to and governed by the civil power.

1780 Massachusetts: The people have a right to keep and to bear arms for the common defence. And as, in time of peace, armies are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be maintained without the consent of the legislature; and the military power shall always be held in an exact subordination to the civil authority, and be governed by it.

1790 Pennsylvania: That the people have a right to bear arms for the defence of themselves and the state; and as standing armies in the time of peace are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up; And that the military should be kept under strict subordination, to, and governed by, the civil power.

Now show me any examples of state provisions which talk of defense FROM the state.

It was just reported on Drudge today that Obama's IRS is the latest Obama administration agency that was never intended to be and should NOT be 'militarized' but has spent millions of tax dollars on weapons and ammo.

The IRS, the Bureau of Land Management, the EPA, and others have been 'exposed' as having spent millions on armored vehicles, weapons, and ammo...

FOR WHAT? What the hell does the EPA or the IRS need with military-grade gear, weapons and ammo? Who are they going to 'go to war' with? This has been happening while this same administration has been waging a political war with Americans in an attempt to strip them if their right to bear arms.

Perhaps it is not so crazy after all to think Americans need weapons to protect themselves from the government after all.

Take into account now how Obama just began talking about the idea of putting local and state law enforcement under control of the federal government while demonizung them as 'inherently racist' threats.

Call it a conspiracy theory if you want but the FACT is Obama has been militarizing agencies that should never be while trying to strip Americans of the ability to defend themselves and pushing the idea of taking more control over local and state law enforcement.

This is quite possibly exactly what the authors of the 2nd Amendment had in mind when they wrote it.

IRS - EPA with military grade weapons, The people that work for these organizations are motherfucking power-hungry bastards. Fucking cowardly traders…

what exactly did I run away from.....let me know......then I will deal with you....
Here it is again. What you ran away from is big, bolded and red at the end.:

State provisions in force at the time the Constitution was written:

1776 North Carolina: That the people have a right to bear arms,for the defence of the State; and as standing armies, in time of peace, are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up; and that the military should be kept under strict subordination to, and governed by the civil power. . . .

1777 Vermont: That the people have a right to bear arms for thedefence of themselves and the State—and as standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up; and that the military should be kept under strict subordination to and governed by the civil power.

1780 Massachusetts: The people have a right to keep and to bear arms for the common defence. And as, in time of peace, armies are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be maintained without the consent of the legislature; and the military power shall always be held in an exact subordination to the civil authority, and be governed by it.

1790 Pennsylvania: That the people have a right to bear arms for the defence of themselves and the state; and as standing armies in the time of peace are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up; And that the military should be kept under strict subordination, to, and governed by, the civil power.

Now show me any examples of state provisions which talk of defense FROM the state.

The 2nd Amendment covers that twit. And the Declaration of Independence......

Forum List

Back