Cons want to bring baby Charlie to US!?

im sure you've heard the story . This baby in England has some terrible disease . He's blinded and deaf and only kept alive by a ventilator. In England the doctors think they should pull the plug . The parents want him
To get some experimental treatment in the USA .

The weird part. Two republicans are floating a bill to make the kid and his parents legal residents of the us so they can come over !

Since when do cons care about medical coverage ? Especially for immigrants !

Republicans cynically offer Charlie Gard U.S. citizenship to get the health care they won’t give to others
If they have the money, which they do, who cares?
And who in the holy fuck does European courts think they are? I would tell them to shove it up their statist asses.

Have the money ? Last I looked they weren't millionaires.
People donated.
You better check again because technically they are :thup:

How fast will that be spent . The transport alone would probably eat up a chunk . What happens when the story is no longer the front page ? Or how much cost has already built up?

It's all explained on various sites, here's a novel idea, try to get informed before starting some BS thread to sling mud, moron

If doctors want to try to save Charlie 'for free' and the parents want to give their baby every opportunity to save their child, who the f* are liberals (or anyone else) to say they should not be allowed to try to do so.

That's an example of 'government' being so far up your ass that when they burp it comes out of YOUR mouth...

why would you keep something alive that has no quality of life? we treat our pets better than people.

and rightwingnuts certainly do.

When did you get to start determining that for people?

when did you? *shrug*

you loons interfered with terry schiavo, too. her husband had the final say in that one... and congress violated the constitution by passing a bill that applied only to one specific person.

If doctors want to try to save Charlie 'for free' and the parents want to give their baby every opportunity to save their child, who the f* are liberals (or anyone else) to say they should not be allowed to try to do so.

That's an example of 'government' being so far up your ass that when they burp it comes out of YOUR mouth...

why would you keep something alive that has no quality of life? we treat our pets better than people.

Why do you insist on forcing your opinions, choices, on other people, you libtard? Tjis is not your child but you are insisting the child die...

so responding to paid rightwingnut shills' forcing their opinions on the majority of the country is ok.

but responding to you scum isn't?

:rofl:

when did you? *shrug*

you loons interfered with terry schiavo, too. her husband had the final say in that one... and congress violated the constitution by passing a bill that applied only to one specific person.

I never passed judgement on anybody's quality of life like you just did.

Sad really.

What do you righties want !? You make no sense . You don't want health coverage for all these people, but you will move mountains for the sick kid who is kept alive by a machine .

You really don't make any sense . If anything this is an example on how bad things can happen to healthy people with no fault .

As a Christian and a military member I have witnessed miracles. Liberals all too often want to PLAY GOD. I know God...you're not Him, snowflakes. :p

This is some cruel shit right here. Giving these people false hope just to try to make some point about the supposed superiority of American medicine while they plot to callously fuck millions out of their coverage. I really hope this doctor has a genuine treatment, I would be very interested how they could possibly pull it off.

Why do you insist on forcing your opinions, choices, on other people, you libtard? Tjis is not your child but you are insisting the child die...

you just said the same thing in another post, paid shill...

how much do you get per response? per thread?

now run along, lowlife.

As a Christian and a military member I have witnessed miracles. Liberals all too often want to PLAY GOD. I know God...you're not Him, snowflakes. :p

blah blah blah blah blah....

your idea of a miracle is questionable....

and no one believes you served.

and jesus would be disgusted by your idea of "Christianity".

when did you? *shrug*

Sad really.

riiiiiiiight... forcing them to keep a being alive who has no quality of life isn't passing judgment?

rightwingnuts are sad.

Righties wouldn't have covered the kid to begin with . If you want to throw stones.

This has ZERO to do with health insurance coverage!

That's were you are wrong. What do you think happens every day ? Just cause it's not a major news story , doesn't mean this stuff doesn't happen to babies / people all the time .

It has nothing to do with health insurance coverage, dopey! These people are willing to pay for treatment... they're not demanding insurance cover the cost. The issue is not about insurance coverage!

I believe he served....I know you are not and never were an attorney though

You loons seem quick to pull the plug on this infant....very telling ....ghouls

What do you righties want !? You make no sense . You don't want health coverage for all these people, but you will move mountains for the sick kid who is kept alive by a machine .

You really don't make any sense . If anything this is an example on how bad things can happen to healthy people with no fault .
Yes, people controlling their own health care / medical decisions and not being forced to deny their loved ones every chance to live by libtards who insist on controlling people's lives just does not make sense. :p

when did you? *shrug*

Sad really.

riiiiiiiight... forcing them to keep a being alive who has no quality of life isn't passing judgment?

rightwingnuts are sad.

Who is forcing the parents.

That is their wish.

Planned Parenthood's wish is to auction off to the highest bidder.

When you hook up someone to life support , you are playing god . Does that bother you?

yeah, but you're a hack and don't count.... if a rightwingnut said he was a five-star general you wouldn't call him on it.

but thanks for playing.

im sure you've heard the story . This baby in England has some terrible disease . He's blinded and deaf and only kept alive by a ventilator. In England the doctors think they should pull the plug . The parents want him
To get some experimental treatment in the USA .

The weird part. Two republicans are floating a bill to make the kid and his parents legal residents of the us so they can come over !

Since when do cons care about medical coverage ? Especially for immigrants !

Republicans cynically offer Charlie Gard U.S. citizenship to get the health care they won’t give to others

Leftists just view it as a late stage abortion and want to sell the parts - sad really.

Righties wouldn't have covered the kid to begin with . If you want to throw stones.
Exactly. This kid was born with a pre-existing condition. Republicans spit on those people.

So let Planned Parenthood take care of him?
PP aren't pediatricians, dipshit.
If not then why do they kill babies?

Leftists just view it as a late stage abortion and want to sell the parts - sad really.

Exactly. This kid was born with a pre-existing condition. Republicans spit on those people.

If the parents decide to turn off the machines . Would you charge them with murder ?

yeah, but you're a hack and don't count.... if a rightwingnut said he was a five-star general you wouldn't call him on it.

but thanks for playing.

Listen up fraud, YOU of all people should never question anyone on anything given you lied about being an attorney.

Now why don't you slither off before I really take you to the cleaners, clown shoes

What happens to this baby should never be decided by government....never

So that women and "babies" aren't dying in back alleys with coat hangers.

Forum List

Back