Cons want to bring baby Charlie to US!?

Jill believes she knows everything, can tell people they never served i the military for 30 years, and declare who should live or die.

Snowflakes are so arrogant, self-important, delusional idots...

As a Christian and a military member I have witnessed miracles. Liberals all too often want to PLAY GOD. I know God...you're not Him, snowflakes. :p

blah blah blah blah blah....

your idea of a miracle is questionable....

and no one believes you served.

and jesus would be disgusted by your idea of "Christianity".

I believe he served....I know you are not and never were an attorney though

You loons seem quick to pull the plug on this infant....very telling ....ghouls

yeah, but you're a hack and don't count.... if a rightwingnut said he was a five-star general you wouldn't call him on it.

but thanks for playing.
Bwuhahaha...you are such a lying, triggered smowflake loon....Hilary's loss really javked you up. :p

As a Christian and a military member I have witnessed miracles. Liberals all too often want to PLAY GOD. I know God...you're not Him, snowflakes. :p

yeah, but you're a hack and don't count.... if a rightwingnut said he was a five-star general you wouldn't call him on it.

but thanks for playing.
Bwuhahaha...you are such a lying, triggered smowflake loon....Hilary's loss really javked you up. :p

I've never lied.... you probably shouldn't project your own persistent behavior onto others.

again, thanks for playing, shill.

What do you righties want !? You make no sense . You don't want health coverage for all these people, but you will move mountains for the sick kid who is kept alive by a machine .

You really don't make any sense . If anything this is an example on how bad things can happen to healthy people with no fault .

We want individuals making their own healthcare decisions and not the State.

Bad things happen to people regardless of what kind of health care system you have. Your stupid ideas don't prevent bad things from happening. I think it's a "bad thing" when you're a parent and your government says your kid must die!

Jill believes she knows everything, can tell people they never served i the military for 30 years, and declare who should live or die.

Snowflakes are so arrogant, self-important, delusional idots...

knows everything? no... that would be you.

I just know I know more than uninformed lying trump loons.

but you keep posting those lies, bubbalah.

but thanks for playing.

Listen up fraud, YOU of all people should never question anyone on anything given you lied about being an attorney.

Now why don't you slither off before I really take you to the cleaners, clown shoes

What happens to this baby should never be decided by government....never

It was the doctors , not the government.

Of course you have not problem with the government making medical decisions if we are talking abortion .

What do you righties want !? You make no sense . You don't want health coverage for all these people, but you will move mountains for the sick kid who is kept alive by a machine .

You really don't make any sense . If anything this is an example on how bad things can happen to healthy people with no fault .

Bad things happen to people regardless of what kind of health care system you have. Your stupid ideas don't prevent bad things from happening. I think it's a "bad thing" when you're a parent and your government says your kid must die!

no one is making their own healthcare decisions if they can't afford healthcare....

trump loon

Leftists just view it as a late stage abortion and want to sell the parts - sad really.

Righties wouldn't have covered the kid to begin with . If you want to throw stones.

So send in Planned Parenthood to address the situation
So you're advocating the murder of Baby Charlie...?

Turning off machines is not murder . He can't survive on his own . Its sad but that's reality .

Oh, the f'n irony of right wingers getting on their high horse when at the same time they want to eliminate health coverage for millions of Americans.

I wonder if they'd do the same for blacks or Muslims. I doubt it.

The Orthopedic Surgeon (He is a top leg surgeon) my wife works for goes to South America for 2 weeks a few times a year and operates on children free of charge. There a hundreds of kids that can walk today because of him (btw, he's a Conservative). Race, creed, color, sex, political affiliation, or religious identity have no bearing on who he operates on.

As far as Baby Charlie goes, let's say he was your child. Without intervention he has a 100% chance of dying. Let's also say that with an experimental treatment that has a 20% chance of living, you would withhold treatment and say "Fuuk it, let the little breast leech bastard die".

I guess that I am not surprised you would do/say that. You jam scissors into the base of skulls of infant being born alive all the time.

And you accuse Conservatives of being heartless?

Liar ! You want the gov to control women's reproductive decisions .

Its not a death panel as the GOP lets on, this baby is has brain damage and the med with they were going to give him in the UK does not cross the blood brain barrier. He has had the best docs money could buy.

Yes it IS! It's the government making health care decisions for the individual. That's the function of a death panel... they decide matters of life and death. WE favor those decisions being made by the individual, or in this case, the parents of the minor child.

This is exactly the sort of thing you get with nationalized healthcare and as we see, Dummycraps don't care! So why don't you all EMBRACE the death panels? Just admit you're fine with that! You see nothing in the world wrong with letting The State make these sort of decisions! You believe that is for the best!

Most people's problem with you is that you're total hypocrites. You want to trick people into thinking you're compassionate but you really don't give a damn. You see no value in this baby's life so you're fine with killing it. What it's parents want, be damned... doesn't matter to you.

There comes a time when one need to face reality. The reality is the parents both carried the gene and gave it to this little boy. He has had the best doctors. Children die every day. We kill innocent children everyday with out drones. The UK Hosp. that cared for him know a lot about genetic diseases.

The doctors made the decision, the parents took it to court. The courts sided with the doctors which they should of.

Last edited:
Righties wouldn't have covered the kid to begin with . If you want to throw stones.

Turning off machines is not murder . He can't survive on his own . Its sad but that's reality .

Oh, the f'n irony of right wingers getting on their high horse when at the same time they want to eliminate health coverage for millions of Americans.

The Orthopedic Surgeon (He is a top leg surgeon) my wife works for goes to South America for 2 weeks a few times a year and operates on children free of charge. There a hundreds of kids that can walk today because of him (btw, he's a Conservative). Race, creed, color, sex, political affiliation, or religious identity have no bearing on who he operates on.

As far as Baby Charlie goes, let's say he was your child. Without intervention he has a 100% chance of dying. Let's also say that with an experimental treatment that has a 20% chance of living, you would withhold treatment and say "Fuuk it, let the little breast leech bastard die".

I guess that I am not surprised you would do/say that. You jam scissors into the base of skulls of infant being born alive all the time.

Yes you are heartless . You only care because this case just happens to be in the media spotlight .

im sure you've heard the story . This baby in England has some terrible disease . He's blinded and deaf and only kept alive by a ventilator. In England the doctors think they should pull the plug . The parents want him
To get some experimental treatment in the USA .

The weird part. Two republicans are floating a bill to make the kid and his parents legal residents of the us so they can come over !

Since when do cons care about medical coverage ? Especially for immigrants !

Republicans cynically offer Charlie Gard U.S. citizenship to get the health care they won’t give to others

The bigger issue is that you're ignoring the very "death panels" you were warned about.

Are they wrong? It's an aweful situation. But this poor kid is only alive because of a ventilator. The poor parents are blinded wh grief .

I hate to be cold, but how many resources are being used for this baby that doesn't have a chance ?

1.6 million dollars has been raised to try and treat the child with new technology.....not a single dime would come out of your pocket so why do you give a shit? Do you have a child? Ever held one in your arms and be so overcome with love that you would give your life for that child? I have.......twice.

He has had the best doctors in London. I am not heartless. I am realistic. In my opinion the parents are heartless and self serving.

im sure you've heard the story . This baby in England has some terrible disease . He's blinded and deaf and only kept alive by a ventilator. In England the doctors think they should pull the plug . The parents want him

The weird part. Two republicans are floating a bill to make the kid and his parents legal residents of the us so they can come over !

Since when do cons care about medical coverage ? Especially for immigrants ! Why not just build a million more ventilators to we can keep children alive forever, so we can feel good about ourselves. Then we can care for this brain dead kids around the clock and support them so science can make them into guinea pigs and parents can watch their child on a vent and feeding tube.

I guess most of you who say you are Christians do not really believe in an afterlife. You just are full of hot air.

Republicans cynically offer Charlie Gard U.S. citizenship to get the health care they won’t give to others

The bigger issue is that you're ignoring the very "death panels" you were warned about.

Are they wrong? It's an aweful situation. But this poor kid is only alive because of a ventilator. The poor parents are blinded wh grief .

I hate to be cold, but how many resources are being used for this baby that doesn't have a chance ?

1.6 million dollars has been raised to try and treat the child with new technology.....not a single dime would come out of your pocket so why do you give a shit? Do you have a child? Ever held one in your arms be so overcome with love that you would give your life for that child? I have.......twice.

Its not new technology, same med. It does not cross the blood brain barrier.

If the parents want the treatment who the fuck is the British government to tell them they can't have it?

but thanks for playing.

Listen up fraud, YOU of all people should never question anyone on anything given you lied about being an attorney.

Now why don't you slither off before I really take you to the cleaners, clown shoes

Of course you have not problem with the government making medical decisions if we are talking abortion .

Again,moron get up to speed and then comment. a court has ordered the baby to die, not doctors, you're such a dimwitted fool

Personally, I had to make the choice to pull the plug on my grandmother. By the end i was riddled wh guilt . Not that she died , but because I delayed the decision because of my own selfishness on not wanting to let her go .

These decisions are awful . But the point is more what we as a society think of healthcare .

but thanks for playing.

Again,moron get up to speed and then comment. a court has ordered the baby to die, not doctors, you're such a dimwitted fool

Based on what the doctors said ! The courts didn't just flip a coin .

An FYI

The evidence that might save Charlie Gard: Sick boy’s parents reveal the eight ‘myths’ they plan to debunk in the crucial High Court battle that will decide their son’s fate

42373DB400000578-4686912-image-a-13_1499806630985.jpg

Read more: Eight ‘myths’ Charlie Gard’s parents are trying to debunk | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Since when do cons care about medical coverage ? Especially for immigrants ! Why not just build a million more ventilators to we can keep children alive forever, so we can feel good about ourselves. Then we can care for this brain dead kids around the clock and support them so science can make them into guinea pigs and parents can watch their child on a vent and feeding tube.

I guess most of you who say you are Christians do not really believe in an afterlife. You just are full of hot air.

1.6 million dollars has been raised to try and treat the child with new technology.....not a single dime would come out of your pocket so why do you give a shit? Do you have a child? Ever held one in your arms be so overcome with love that you would give your life for that child? I have.......twice.

Its not new technology, same med. It does not cross the blood brain barrier.

It's experimental treatment and they can pay for it....so who the fuck are you to say he shouldn't have that chance?

Forum List

Back