connection to usmb

Mr. Sauerkraut

Dec 23, 2010
Heart of Germany
hi.

this is annoying me. The connection to the usmb is very slow. It takes minitues for the build up of the sites. The connection to other sites is normal. What could that be?

I 'm having no issue at all from Canada.

What are you uisng. Every so often I will find the connection hangs on me. I just hit refresh.

And somedays the server load is huge. I think there is a big server load because of the events of Saturday.

It can be your browser. Try emptying your cookies.

But there are times the site is under maintenance, and slow to load....though I have not noticed it today.

it had been the cookies. i didn´t know that i need to do this also under Win 7. Learned something again. Thank you very much.:clap2:

It can be your browser. Try emptying your cookies.

But there are times the site is under maintenance, and slow to load....though I have not noticed it today.

it had been the cookies. i didn´t know that i need to do this also under Win 7. Learned something again. Thank you very much.:clap2:

ccleaner will allow you cookie management. You can save the cookies that hold your login and passwords, etc. and remove all others by a simple right click on the recycle bin and choice of "Run Ccleaner".

Great program for cookie management. It does have a registry cleaner, however i would not advise using it as I have found it to return errors at times.

Download CCleaner 3.02.1343 - FileHippo.com

Forum List

Back