Congresswoman Omar Blatantly Swears On Live TV.Well?,Will The FCC Come After Her?

Why should they? Does she own a broadcasting license?

Did they fine Janet for her nipple?
I really hate to see people abandon the concept of free speech for political gain.

No freedom lover should EVER advocate a person getting fined for free speech, even political speech that is emphasized by "profanity" (which is a subjective bit of made-up bullshit).

I don't support anything Omar stand for, but I'll be DAMNED if I sit back and watch her political opponents use GOVERNMENT to punish her freedom to express her views as she sees fit.

It just shows her mental and emotional ineffectiveness that she has to resort to ghetto hood language....The squad is a gift from heaven in the elections for 2020...

She used Trump's words and now they are ghetto hood language.

fuck, you sheep are stupid! :21::21::21::21::21:
Trump never uses words that have to be bleeped from the airwaves....when she spoke live yesterday she had to be bleeped so much you couldn't understand what she was trying to say...dummy....you didn't even hear her live rant did you?...don't show us your ass so early in the morning....

It just shows her mental and emotional ineffectiveness that she has to resort to ghetto hood language....The squad is a gift from heaven in the elections for 2020...

Trump never uses words that have to be bleeped from the airwaves....when she spoke live yesterday she had to be bleeped so much you couldn't understand what she was trying to say...dummy....you didn't even hear her live rant did you?...don't show us your ass so early in the morning....
:itsok:

I really hate to see people abandon the concept of free speech for political gain.

No freedom lover should EVER advocate a person getting fined for free speech, even political speech that is emphasized by "profanity" (which is a subjective bit of made-up bullshit).

I don't support anything Omar stand for, but I'll be DAMNED if I sit back and watch her political opponents use GOVERNMENT to punish her freedom to express her views as she sees fit.

"There are no 'bad words'. Only words badly used."
- Billy Kinetta

I don't pay attention to what's-her-name so I didn't hear what she said. However, I believe it is the broadcast company that gets in Dutch with the FCC, not the participant. Now if the participant is an employee of the broadcaster, there would be consequences of some sort dished out by the employer.

I certainly wanted the FCC to get on Hillary in 2016 for her commercial which aired Trump's comments over-and-over again at an hour when children were likely watching. I could forgive Trump because the comments he made were a one time shot in front of an adult audience.

:itsok:

Oh know what am I going to do?...you gave me a emoticon for a response....Oh my.....:21::auiqs.jpg::badgrin: I said its too early for you to show us your ass....

last night,,,8.9 million children went to their moms/dads,,,and asked them,,,"What Does Grabbin' P-------y mean?"

This is a question of PRINCIPLES.

Is it proper to use government to punish individuals for exercising free speech?

I wonder what Thomas Jefferson or James Madison would say about that?

(hint: quotes will be forthcoming)

By now, most of us heard what she had to say to the world on Monday. Grabbing women by the P-----Y's? really? Can you imagine if a republican/conservative said anything like that on live TV? she also said chit-holes, sons of bitches.
Now, this is a DC lawmaker?
Looks like she wont get fined for about 500,000 for saying those 3 very bad words on Live TV.
But if it had been anyone on the right,,anyone wanna guess how the MSM would of covered the story?
:1peleas:
{and to think of what Biden has gotten away with}

Well maybe Creepy Joe will reach over and she will have a "wardrobe malfunction" next time whatever the hell her name is is having a live press conference as an early Christmas present to the GOP.

"There are no 'bad words'. Only words badly used."
- Billy Kinetta
:5_1_12024: now about 200 million americans know how one of our congress ladies talks like all the time

Zionists don't care much for free speech.

They only care about ISRAEL and making sure Americans never discover the truth about

JFK
Marines in Lebanon 1983
the USS Liberty
Pan Am 103
the leadership of ISIS

Daily Star

after hearing her speak yesterday,,,i am wondering if she even has a P------Y

"The people, not the government, possess the absolute sovereignty. The legislature, no less than the executive, is under limitations of power. Encroachments are regarded as possible from the one, as well as from the other. Hence, in the United States, the great and essential rights of the people are secured against legislative, as well as against executive ambition. They are secured, not by laws paramount to prerogative, but by constitutions paramount to laws. This security of the freedom of the press [it also applies to free speech] requires, that it should be exempt, not only from previous restraint by the executive, as in Great Britain, but from legislative restraint also; and this exemption, to be effectual, must be an exemption not only from the previous inspection of licensers, but from the subsequent penalty of laws."

--James Madison, the Report of 1800 (arguing against the Federalist's Alien and Sedition Act)

By now, most of us heard what she had to say to the world on Monday. Grabbing women by the P-----Y's? really? Can you imagine if a republican/conservative said anything like that on live TV? she also said chit-holes, sons of bitches.
Now, this is a DC lawmaker?
Looks like she wont get fined for about 500,000 for saying those 3 very bad words on Live TV.
But if it had been anyone on the right,,anyone wanna guess how the MSM would of covered the story?
:1peleas:
{and to think of what Biden has gotten away with}

Does saying shithole count?

Forum List

Back