rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Separated at birth?

1645037897927.png

I am still reading through this.. will be back soon w/ comments

for now the comment that suffices is

Trudeau is a moron
We need to put economic sanctions on Canada until they stop this tyrannical bullshit and publicly execute Trudie.

Trudeau is a moron
No hope for Tennessee. Carved up so badly that it will always be backwater.

Unfortunately, for the retard, Marsha Blackburn, Canada is sovereign country and one of our closest allies so we have the right to say exactly squat about the way Trudeau does things...and if Senator Blackburn wasn't an alt-right shill, she'd close her mouth.

No hope for Tennessee. Carved up so badly that it will always be backwater.

Unfortunately, for the retard, Marsha Blackburn, Canada is sovereign country and one of our closest allies so we have the right to say exactly squat about the way Trudeau does things...and if Senator Blackburn wasn't an alt-right shill, she'd close her mouth.
I guarantee you if Canada was a dictator nation and we were a free nation there would be a lot to say. But their leadership and laws have many parallels with ours and Biden is no better than Trudeau. It's just we still have some regions that have autonomy compared to others.

Trudeau is a moron
Pay no attention to Marsha. I don't. She's new right wing anti-business anti-American labor. Some of those car parts held up on the bridge come all the way to Tennessee to factories with Tennesseans wishing to work and make a living. She is not too big on how the slow-downs would affect US automobile manufacturers in Michigan and other states, either. She would sacrifice them to her anti-mask, anti-vaccine social agenda in a heartbeat.

Trudeau is a moron

There is no abuse of power. Canada is under attack from right wing Nazis. They do not have the right to prevent people from moving around. They do not have the right to block the free flow of traffic. They do not have the right to demand that Trudeau resign. He was elected by the people of Canada and they do not support this. Blackburn is a Nazi thug as well. Kinzinger said that the next civil war will not be a war between the states. We are seeing the beginning of the civil war. Blackburn is a enemy of this country.

Trump supporters are Putin supporters.
Not true. I am a supporter of a national power over a globalist one that does not go further than their interests. Putin knows 60 million of his people were killed by the globalist interference in his nation. From the start of Communism thru WW 2. And he saw millions of others affected by it until the fall of the Soviet Union. And he was a KGB agent. Russia has to get by the past. And there are wounds.

We need to put economic sanctions on Canada until they stop this tyrannical bullshit and publicly execute Trudie.
Perfect. Let's put sanctions on one of our allies because they won't lay down for a bunch of drama queens throwing a tantrum over a vaxx & a mask.

Tyranny? What the fuck is calling for the execution of Trudeau, you moron?

There is no abuse of power. Canada is under attack from right wing Nazis. They do not have the right to prevent people from moving around. They do not have the right to block the free flow of traffic. They do not have the right to demand that Trudeau resign. He was elected by the people of Canada and they do not support this. Blackburn is a Nazi thug as well. Kinzinger said that the next civil war will not be a war between the states. We are seeing the beginning of the civil war. Blackburn is a enemy of this country.
She's an embarrassment to my state and I apologize to the country for her being elected here.
There will be no civil war. Even Marsha won't call for that and nobody would listen if she did.

Pay no attention to Marsha. I don't. She's new right wing anti-business anti-American labor. Some of those car parts held up on the bridge come all the way to Tennessee to factories with Tennesseans wishing to work and make a living. She is not too big on how the slow-downs would affect US automobile manufacturers in Michigan and other states, either. She would sacrifice them to her anti-mask, anti-vaccine social agenda in a heartbeat.
That does not justify the clear abuse of power they just enacted.

Not that we need more than a statement, we trade with China after all, but what Canada has done is decidedly wrong and clearly authoritarian.

Not that we need more than a statement, we trade with China after all, but what Canada has done is decidedly wrong and clearly authoritarian.
If Biden cared about Hunan rights he’d put sanctions against Canada.

I am glad they cleared the bridge so parts can flow to American auto businesses and markets, as it effects factories, production and prices of good sold here. Other than that, I don't have a dog in that confrontation. The way I figure, is the truckers got to protest and even shut down transportation for several days. That is more than enough for them to get their message out. Now they can just park out of the way and carry picket signs for all I care.

I am glad they cleared the bridge so parts can flow to American auto businesses and markets, as it effects factories, production and prices of good sold here. Other than that, I don't have a dog in that confrontation. The way I figure, is the truckers got to protest and even shut down transportation for several days. That is more than enough for them to get their message out. Now they can just park out of the way and carry picket signs for all I care.
Yes, you really do have a dog in that fight.

Everyone liked Mussolini too because he made the trains run on time.

You know what, the trains running on time are not that important when compared with the right to peacefully protest. Sorry white, the fact you will agree with jackboots as long as they make your life better in the now is the main problem. That is how authoritarians always get to power. Every. Damn. Time.

Forum List

Back