Congressmen Keith Ellison Smacks Down Sean Hannity

Keith Ellison is our enemy; he is the enemy of the USA and Sean was having fun pissing the enemy off. I loved it.

Keith Ellison is our enemy; he is the enemy of the USA and Sean was having fun pissing the enemy off. I loved it.

Looked more like it was Sean that got owned.

No it didn't. Probably not even to a silly mindless hack like you.

Hannity can be a true asshole and yet he basted that turkey Ellison. There is no doubt that Ellison came across like the sniveling whining quivering pussy bitch he is.

And you liberals adore that. Too funny

US+Congressman+Keith+Ellison+with+Asharqia+Chamber+President+Abdulrahman+Al-Rashed+in+Dammam+on+Wednesday.jpg

I watch it, no slap down, just a raging rabid islamic left-wing beast doing what lefties do.
Nothing new here...:razz:

Yup, he's happy to befriend Muslim sacks of shit that want to destroy our country, but Hannity is the enemy.

Liberals... :cuckoo:

Why did bush send troops to defend Muslim countries then and to help build them up?

Last time I looked Christians were in the majority in this country:eek::bang3:

A masterful display by Ellison of how to look like an idiot on national TV. And the best was you could see in his facial expressions how pissed off he was while Hannity smiled, laughed, and just kept playing out the rope for him.

Nice job, Sean!

Just saying...

Wasn't this the thing that set off conservatives when Biden did it in the debate with Ryan?

Double standard much?

Forum List

Back