Sessions to run against Moore for his old Senate seat?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Benedict-Arnold-and-Sessions.jpg

The man who screwed over President Trump for 2 years wants to get back into the Senate?

Why not?

Nothing makes sense in today’s politics.

The Washington Post reported:

Former attorney general Jeff Sessions has not ruled out running next year for his old Senate seat from Alabama, the state’s senior senator said Wednesday, as Republicans braced for the expected entrance into the race of Roy Moore, their failed 2017 candidate.Sessions, I don’t think, has ruled it out,” Sen. Richard C. Shelby (R-Ala.) told reporters. “I’ve talked to him about it. I think if he ran, he would be a formidable candidate. Formidable. I’ve not encouraged him to run, but he’s a friend, and if he ran, I think he’d probably clear the field.” Sessions, who held his Senate seat for 20 years, declined to comment on questions about his plans, an assistant said.
He’ll go down in history as the second worse traitor behind Benedict Arnold.

From Oh Hell, No! Traitor Jeff Sessions Has Not Ruled Out Running for Senate in His Old Seat

President Trump Admits His Biggest Mistake Was Appointing Jeff Sessions as Attorney General @ President Trump Admits His Biggest Mistake Was Appointing Jeff Sessions as Attorney General (VIDEO)

Forum List

Back