Congressional Picnic Cancelled….immigration crisis

Crisis?

Children drop dead every day by the hundreds because they are over dosing on illegal drugs coming across the border and that is not a crisis?

Um.....................yea.

Whatever.

Hey, he’s your big old fat orange pool of goo…talk to him.

I generally don't talk to old fat orange pools of goo. It generally does me no good.

However, where is your outrage?

Hmm?

I’m upset they cancelled the picnic… can’t you tell? LOL

Yup, we know you're only concerned about all the "important" issues.

That they broke into KABC out in LA to cover the orange tub of goo’s remarks and the remarks turned out to be “we’re cancelling the picnic”…shows that he has a firm grasp on the “important issues”.

The Congress has cancelled it’s congressional picnic for this weekend. The pervert in the White House says it is to address the immigration crisis. No word on how many rounds the bloated buffoon will get in this weekend.

Thoughts and prayers.

now where is the Democrat plan to fix the issue

Stop separating kids from their parents. There. Fixed.
so you want the kids jailed with the parents.......interesting choice.......

Interesting….especially since I didn’t say that….

The Congress has cancelled it’s congressional picnic for this weekend. The pervert in the White House says it is to address the immigration crisis. No word on how many rounds the bloated buffoon will get in this weekend.

Thoughts and prayers.

Stop breaking our laws. There, fixed.
Bingo!!!!

Thoughts and prayers.

Well what did you mean?

you wouldn't just let them in the country would you?

Crisis?

Children drop dead every day by the hundreds because they are over dosing on illegal drugs coming across the border and that is not a crisis?

Um.....................yea.

Whatever.

I generally don't talk to old fat orange pools of goo. It generally does me no good.

Hmm?

That they broke into KABC out in LA to cover the orange tub of goo’s remarks and the remarks turned out to be “we’re cancelling the picnic”…shows that he has a firm grasp on the “important issues”.
Oh so this issue isn't that important....you really need to make up your mind

Thoughts and prayers.

Well what did you mean?

Trump called Obama’s policy successful insofar as he deported scores of people…

Revert to the policy that was in place before Jabba the Trump oozed into the White House.

Hmm?

Cancelling the picnic is tragic. Thoughts and prayers.

Hmm?

Well bitch to the media, it's not Trump's fault the played it

They broke in because they thought it would be an announcement about immigration…do try to keep up.

Well what did you mean?

Revert to the policy that was in place before Jabba the Trump oozed into the White House.
He really hasn't, catch and release was bad.....
Trump has stated they will be sent back to their home country, not just across the border. So we need to know where they are from. Obama just tossed them into Mexico....many were not from Mexico.

They broke in because they thought it would be an announcement about immigration…do try to keep up.
Oh well.....the democrats don't want a solution.....so there wont be an announcement on immigration.

Well what did you mean?

Trump has stated they will be sent back to their home country, not just across the border. So we need to know where they are from. Obama just tossed them into Mexico....many were not from Mexico.

link?

Well what did you mean?

link?
Trump Signs Memo Ordering End to ‘Catch and Release’ Immigration Policy

What You Need To Know About President Donald J. Trump’s Efforts To End Catch And Release

President Trump also directed his Administration to submit a report within 60 days laying out all measures currently being pursued to ensure removable aliens are returned to their home countries. This report will include diplomatic measures being pursued against countries that refuse to take back nationals who are being removed from the United States.

Oh well.....the democrats don't want a solution.....so there wont be an announcement on immigration.

Much like the ACA, the President has zero plans to positively affect policy. No plans, no convictions, no morals….no character whatsoever. He does sate idiots who voted for him. He does do that well. He finds someone to blame and tells losers to blame them. And like pigs at the trough, his supporters eat it up.

You said yourself…he has nothing.

Much like the ACA, the President has zero plans to positively affect policy. No plans, no convictions, no morals….no character whatsoever. He does sate idiots who voted for him. He does do that well. He finds someone to blame and tells losers to blame them. And like pigs at the trough, his supporters eat it up.

Bullshit
build a wall
return the people to their countries of origin
what the fuck do you want?

Well what did you mean?

link?
Trump Signs Memo Ordering End to ‘Catch and Release’ Immigration Policy

What You Need To Know About President Donald J. Trump’s Efforts To End Catch And Release

President Trump also directed his Administration to submit a report within 60 days laying out all measures currently being pursued to ensure removable aliens are returned to their home countries. This report will include diplomatic measures being pursued against countries that refuse to take back nationals who are being removed from the United States.

Neither link said “Obma just tossed them into Mexico”.

The pervert in the White House.

Which pervert in the White House? I'd rather have an american patriot there that likes women than a dope-smoking, choom-huffing, gay, bisexual muslim communist married to a transgender dyke with two fake children ordered out of a catalog.

Donald trump…. The rest of your post isn’t worthy of comment. In fact; neither are you. Off to ignore land for a while <plink>!

Hey Corn, you're posts always amaze me, not in what they say but that you can even write them at all. There goes another Lefty short-circuited by the truth.

Thoughts and prayers.

The Candyhead has spoken: he wants the USA to send the kids WITH their parents off to prison for breaking our laws.

Bullshit
build a wall
return the people to their countries of origin
what the fuck do you want?

Families to be kept together before they are deported and deported as a family unit whenever possible….
The US to stop kidnapping kids…
For starters.

PS: The wall will do nothing to stop illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back