Congressional Black Causcuss Chair Suggests Violence Against GOP Needed to Keep 'Pig' Painting Up

Physical violence against the GOP and Trump adherents may be the only way to save the country in a couple years

Any time you turds want to try, whore, you're welcome to do so. If that is what it is going to take to wrest the country back from the democraptic party and its illegal alien pets/gang members/welfare parasites, then I'm on board.
Good I can't wait

They should hang Michael Browns video of him robbing a store next to it.

Black thugs die because they're stupidity exceeds their common sense not because a cop assassinated them.

It is no surprise that these art critics of the right can only focus on one small part of the painting and not see the whole picture...
I wonder how the left and the Congressional Black Caucus would react if a painting of a black person assaulting a cop, looting, committing arson, committing black-on-black crime, etc was hanging up.

:p
Maybe the colored caucus would get so upset they'd have a shootout over it. You know like what happens in their constituents' streets every day, leaving lots of dead black folks layin' around.

Sounds like some folks on Capitol Hill are uncomfortable with the painting. Normally the left is all over that.

Just because you have a black light Dogs playing poker painting doesn't mean you hang it in the Capitol Complex.

More assistance from Democrats that will assure a clean sweep in the 2018 and 2020 elections. God bless their open display of racial hatred.
What race is being hated in the picture?

A cop portrayed as a pig with a gun aimed at a crowd of black folks is disgusting unless you are a racist or a member of the Black Caucus in the US Congress.
The gun is not aimed at the crowd...

What is it aimed at? Cops don't pull their gun and aim it unless they intend to shoot someone.

Forum List

Back