Comey Just Exposed His Own Hypocrisy On Clinton’s Emails

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The FBI director commented on his agency’s investigation of Clinton before the election, but now he won’t do so about Trump.

WASHINGTON ― FBI Director James Comey refused to tell senators on Tuesday whether his agency is looking into reported contact between Donald Trump’s campaign and the Russian government, saying he could not comment on such an inquiry.

“I would never comment on investigations, whether we have one or not, in an open forum like this,” Comey told Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) during a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing.

The problem for Comey, however, is that he has commented on open investigations. He did so just days before the 2016 election, when he told Congress that the FBI was looking into emails found on a computer belonging to former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) that might or might not be pertinent to the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server and handling of classified information while she ran the State Department.

The announcement caused a firestorm and cast an ethical cloud over Clinton that never fully evaporated, even when the FBI cleared her ― again ― a few days later. It was an unprecedented step into the political process by the FBI that generated intense criticism from both sides.

And Comey’s decisions before the election have now put him in a bind as he tries to avoid commenting on other political cases.

“Jim Comey’s answer to Senator Wyden on Tuesday was actually the right answer,” former Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon said. “That answer has been given countless times over the years by scores of federal law enforcement officials sitting in the same witness chair as Comey. The problem is, Comey has no credibility to fall back on protocol anymore because he so egregiously deviated from it in his handling of Hillary Clinton’s email investigation.”

That point wasn’t lost on senators Tuesday.

More: Comey Just Exposed His Own Hypocrisy On Clinton’s Emails

Republican Comey is a proven hypocrite and political hack. He should be prosecuted for his malfeasance in office against Hillary Clinton.

The FBI director commented on his agency’s investigation of Clinton before the election, but now he won’t do so about Trump.

WASHINGTON ― FBI Director James Comey refused to tell senators on Tuesday whether his agency is looking into reported contact between Donald Trump’s campaign and the Russian government, saying he could not comment on such an inquiry.

“I would never comment on investigations, whether we have one or not, in an open forum like this,” Comey told Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) during a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing.

The problem for Comey, however, is that he has commented on open investigations. He did so just days before the 2016 election, when he told Congress that the FBI was looking into emails found on a computer belonging to former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) that might or might not be pertinent to the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server and handling of classified information while she ran the State Department.

The announcement caused a firestorm and cast an ethical cloud over Clinton that never fully evaporated, even when the FBI cleared her ― again ― a few days later. It was an unprecedented step into the political process by the FBI that generatedintense criticism from both sides.

And Comey’s decisions before the election have now put him in a bind as he tries to avoid commenting on other political cases.

“Jim Comey’s answer to Senator Wyden on Tuesday was actually the right answer,” former Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon said. “That answer has been given countless times over the years by scores of federal law enforcement officials sitting in the same witness chair as Comey. The problem is, Comey has no credibility to fall back on protocol anymore because he so egregiously deviated from it in his handling of Hillary Clinton’s email investigation.”

Republican Comey is a proven hypocrite and political hack. He should be prosecuted for his malfeasance in office against Hillary Clinton.

But wait.. pee pee pee pee!!!!!

I am really concerned about Lakhota's health. I think she is near death as the butt hurt she has experienced with losing the election is going to lead to her bleeding to death.

Maybe she needs Obamacare.

I am really concerned about Lakhota's health. I think she is near death as the butt hurt she has experienced with losing the election is going to lead to her bleeding to death.

Well, sparky, if you're going to troll - at least get my gender correct.

I did scrotum lips. You are going to the million women march. Do you have a gender identity crisis?

I did scrotum lips. You are going to the million women march. Do you have a gender identity crisis?

Who said I'm going?

The announcement caused a firestorm and cast an ethical cloud over Clinton that never fully evaporated, even when the FBI cleared her ― again ― a few days later. It was an unprecedented step into the political process by the FBI that generatedintense criticism from both sides.

But wait.. pee pee pee pee!!!!!

We can discuss Trump's sick fetishes later, but right now we're talking about Comey's hypocrisy. Try to stay on subject if you can.

Holy Hell.....

Snowflakes praised Comey ... then attacked Comey .... then praised Comey again ... and then went back to attacking Comey again.

:crybaby:'Comey!'

Hillary did not lose because of Comey.

Hillary did not lose because the Russians.

Hillary lost because she was the worst candidate in US history.

Who said I'm going?

That was the impression you gave me, I could be wrong. Why do you care if I get your sex wrong, you are the group that claims that sex is a feeling and not based on your actual sex. I still believe in a male and a female, your group believes in 31 sexes. I am a male, I guess your identity is unknown.

Even though you're still a paid snowflake troll that doesn't believe what you post........I will give you credit that this is the first thread I've seen from you that doesn't directly bash Trump :clap:

PS.....don't take that as a compliment either

Holy Hell.....

Snowflakes praised Comey ... then attacked Comey .... then praised Comey again ... and then went back to attacking Comey again.

:crybaby:'Comey!'

Hillary did not lose because of Comey.

Hillary did not lose because the Russians.

Hillary lost because she was the worst candidate in US history.

The libs are all over the board on this issue and many others. Comey was bad, then he was good and now he is bad.

The more media on Trump the better, the media gave Trump too much media, Trump needs more media.

These people don't know what the hell they are thinking. The DNC talking points need to be more consistent so they know what they think.

The announcement caused a firestorm and cast an ethical cloud over Clinton that never fully evaporated, even when the FBI cleared her ― again ― a few days later. It was an unprecedented step into the political process by the FBI that generated intense criticism from both sides.

As an American

he had a duty a responsibility to prevent a crazy woman from becoming chief executive

She was going to disarm us and start WWIII

We did not need Vladimir to warn us about the impending disaster.

Move to Canada you stupid motherfucker.

One day you're frothing yourself over him and the next day you're scalping him. Again, your ancestors would have left you at the creek.

One day you're frothing yourself over him and the next day you're scalping him. Again, your ancestors would have left you at the creek.

Please provide just ONE quote where I ever praised Comey. Just ONE.

No ancestors

she was hatched

baby-snake-egg.jpg

Forum List

Back