Zone1 Congressional Black Caucus Chair: 'Black people are under attack'

For me it’s a cultural thing. Taking the path of least resistance. I have found it pointless to attempt to show them anything. I always get met with 'TDS' 'fake news.' Basically they don't believe a word I say. Discussions end up being shouting matches and it accomplishes nothing, so I'm not doing it anymore. What I do is drop some nuggets of truth with the hope that someone will get curious and do some research. Kinda like what you did. My comment made you curious, so you asked about it. What happened to my ancestors does affect me. Generational trauma. It's a real thing. Just like this thing in Israel. It will have a lasting effect of Jews for generations to come. Makes me wonder if Lisa558 will consider herself a victim or a survivor.
They deny the southern strategy happened. When blacks down south started voting Democratic, poor whites switched parties. Today they think blacks vote Democratic because democrats give them free shit. Keep them on the plantation with welfare. Complete nonsense. Or they say you are stupid for voting Democratic. The fact is, poor and middle class whites voting for republicans are the fools. Republicans have destroyed the middle class and the ones today hurting the most are uneducated whites. Perhaps we are seeing they can’t compete on an even playing field.

And this is at a time when white men still have most of the good paying jobs and the biggest benefactor of affirmative action is white women.

They deny the southern strategy happened. When blacks down south started voting Democratic, poor whites switched parties. Today they think blacks vote Democratic because democrats give them free shit. Keep them on the plantation with welfare. Complete nonsense. Or they say you are stupid for voting Democratic. The fact is, poor and middle class whites voting for republicans are the fools. Republicans have destroyed the middle class and the ones today hurting the most are uneducated whites. Perhaps we are seeing they can’t compete on an even playing field.

And this is at a time when white men still have most of the good paying jobs and the biggest benefactor of affirmative action is white women.
Blacks are leaving the Democratic party. They are starting to realize they are exploited, not helped.

Barkley%20Voting-M.jpg

Perfect example of a poor person who turns rich and then forgets where he came from.

Charles told a story once. He complained publicly about the taxes he paid on his big fat NBA contract. Bill Russell called him and said, "Nigga, I don't ever want to hear you complain about taxes. Are you kidding me? Nigga have you forgotten where you came from?"

If you give those black people that kind of money for whatever they do, yea, maybe they'll see it your way Charles.

Oh, and isn't he one of those dumb blacks who gambled his fortune away? Like most black people he's going to need social security and medicare.

This isn't about Trump.

Imagine if any of the insurrectionists on Jan 6 were black. What would they have thought about what the insurrectionists were saying to black cops that day? And you think blacks should join the Republican party?

What I love about this is the insurrectionists tell us how Republicans really feel about blacks. USMB Republicans try to pretend they aren't racist but here it is.

U.S. Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn testified Tuesday that he and other Black officers faced racial slurs during the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection.

“I do my best to keep politics out of my job, but in this circumstance, I responded: ‘Well I voted for “You hear that guys? This n----- voted for Joe Biden”Joe Biden. Does my vote not count? Am I nobody?’”

“You hear that guys? This n----- voted for Joe Biden”

1697199468468.png

Imagine if any of the insurrectionists on Jan 6 were black. What would they have thought about what the insurrectionists were saying to black cops that day? And you think blacks should join the Republican party?

What I love about this is the insurrectionists tell us how Republicans really feel about blacks. USMB Republicans try to pretend they aren't racist but here it is.

U.S. Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn testified Tuesday that he and other Black officers faced racial slurs during the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection.

“I do my best to keep politics out of my job, but in this circumstance, I responded: ‘Well I voted for “You hear that guys? This n----- voted for Joe Biden”Joe Biden. Does my vote not count? Am I nobody?’”

“You hear that guys? This n----- voted for Joe Biden”

View attachment 842323
You know what? You are full of shit and are not, and will never be, a mind reader.

You do not think the FBI or DHS agents are not capable of using that word?
Conspiracy theorist. Thanks for exposing/reminding me who I'm talking to. I should put everyone who's a conspiracy theorist on ignore.

Do you believe the vaccine wasn't good, global warming isn't real, they stole 5 swing states from Trump in the election? Ignore. LOL I wonder how many of you would be left.

I only take RINO's seriously.

Perfect example of a poor person who turns rich and then forgets where he came from.

Charles told a story once. He complained publicly about the taxes he paid on his big fat NBA contract. Bill Russell called him and said, "Nigga, I don't ever want to hear you complain about taxes. Are you kidding me? Nigga have you forgotten where you came from?"

If you give those black people that kind of money for whatever they do, yea, maybe they'll see it your way Charles.

Oh, and isn't he one of those dumb blacks who gambled his fortune away? Like most black people he's going to need social security and medicare.
What is the average household income where one of the workers earns minimum wage?

Conspiracy theorist. Thanks for exposing/reminding me who I'm talking to. I should put everyone who's a conspiracy theorist on ignore.

Do you believe the vaccine wasn't good, global warming isn't real, they stole 5 swing states from Trump in the election? Ignore. LOL I wonder how many of you would be left.

Yeah, about conspiracy theories.

2023%2003%2002%20Trump%20Truths-L.jpg

No conspiracy here.

Forum List

Back