Congress to rule on PC alphabet.

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
26 letters are too many.

A Cngresscritter from California has leaked legislation that he/she/it will introduce when Speakerette Pelosi's vacation is over AND said Congresscritter decides which gender she/he/it prefers. It could be some time.....

The alphabet used in "American English" would no longer include the letter "n".

That deeply offensive letter is too often used to get around automated internet censorship, for example in the term: "the n-word".

Where "n" was normally used one would, without fear of prosecution, substitute: "(m+1)" or, where capitalizatio(m+1) is required: "(M+1). For example, Speakerette (M+1)a(m+1)cy Pelosi might require a little lo(m+1)ger to sign her (m+1)ame - if she remains so capable.

I(m+1) that way America(m+1)s could still put on their shoppi(m+1)g lists such items as: ca(+n)s of soup or eve(m+1) ca(m+1)s of bea(m+1)s. The bill seems flawed i(m+1) that it does (m+1)ot address the use of words like: "(m+1)igger but the author is said to feel that ca(m+1) be addressed i(m+1) o(m+1)-the-floor ame(m+1)dme(m+1)ts.

Ge(m+1)ius! Though o(m+1)ly whe(m+1) viewed through liberally pi(m+1)k ti(m+1)ted glasses.....

Please be careful to use the politically correct alternative (m+1) in a(m+1)y reply you might care to appe(m+)d.

26 letters are too many.

A Cngresscritter from California has leaked legislation that he/she/it will introduce when Speakerette Pelosi's vacation is over AND said Congresscritter decides which gender she/he/it prefers. It could be some time.....

The alphabet used in "American English" would no longer include the letter "n".

That deeply offensive letter is too often used to get around automated internet censorship, for example in the term: "the n-word".

Where "n" was normally used one would, without fear of prosecution, substitute: "(m+1)" or, where capitalizatio(m+1) is required: "(M+1). For example, Speakerette (M+1)a(m+1)cy Pelosi might require a little lo(m+1)ger to sign her (m+1)ame - if she remains so capable.

I(m+1) that way America(m+1)s could still put on their shoppi(m+1)g lists such items as: ca(+n)s of soup or eve(m+1) ca(m+1)s of bea(m+1)s. The bill seems flawed i(m+1) that it does (m+1)ot address the use of words like: "(m+1)igger but the author is said to feel that ca(m+1) be addressed i(m+1) o(m+1)-the-floor ame(m+1)dme(m+1)ts.

Ge(m+1)ius! Though o(m+1)ly whe(m+1) viewed through liberally pi(m+1)k ti(m+1)ted glasses.....

Please be careful to use the politically correct alternative (m+1) in a(m+1)y reply you might care to appe(m+)d.

Next Feminists are going to ban the word NO
so it is never abused to mean YES when it means NO.

They should have no trouble passing this law
since only YES votes will count as valid.

Forum List

Back