Congress Submits Bill to Make it Illegal to Keep Cash Out of Bank Without Written Explanation

I couldnt believe it when I read it either, but it seems legit.

It is all part of the 'money laundering war' being used to cripple terrorists and drug dealers, but it also hurts ordinary Americans who dont trust the fucking banks.

Congress submits bill making it illegal to hold cash, Bitcoin, or other assets outside of a bank without informing them in writing ~ The Daily Economist

“Combating Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, and Counterfeiting Act of 2017.” You can probably already guess its contents. Cash is evil. Bitcoin is evil. Now they’ve gone so far to include prepaid mobile phones, retail gift vouchers, or even electronic coupons. Evil, evil, and evil.

Among the bill’s sweeping provisions, the government aims to greatly extend its authority to seize your assets through “Civil Asset Forfeiture”. Civil Asset Forfeiture rules allow the government to take whatever they want from you, without a trial or any due process. This new bill adds a laundry list of offenses for which they can legally seize your assets… all of which pertain to money laundering and other financial crimes.

Here’s the thing, though: they’ve also vastly expanded on the definition of such ‘financial crimes’, including failure to fill out a form if you happen to be transporting more than $10,000 worth of ‘monetary instruments’. Have too much cash? You’d better tell the government. If not, they’re authorizing themselves in this bill to seize not just the money you didn’t report, but ALL of your assets and bank accounts.​
. It's all leading right to the mark of the beast/world government. Control, control, control, control, control, control, control, control...... It's coming, so hang on to your horses folks.

are horses legal tender?

Used to be that you had 4 years of a free ride (!) on your taxes for a hobby before you fad to declare a profit, except horses and that was 7 years.

I have no clue if it's still that but that's the IRS for you.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Here's a link to the actual text of the bill: Text - S.1241 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Combating Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, and Counterfeiting Act of 2017

I don't know if it does what the article claims it does. I don't have time to wade through the legalese right now. A very brief perusal makes it seem as though this amends already existing laws, rather than being a stand-alone new law. Other than that, I haven't gone far enough into reading.
. I have known this was coming for a long time. Now here it is or the first attempt on it I guess.

The Demon-crats are more susceptible to these modern day things, and the conservatives are still clinging to their Bibles and their guns right ?? Who is attacking those two things the most today ??? The world citizens are who is doing the attacking. Let's face it folks, this nation is currently under attack from within, and if it takes brainwashing a few generations to get success, then it shall be the agenda of the world community to get it done. Stay tuned.

You're an idiot.

Read the bill. Introduced by chuck grassley, and John Cronyn.

Diane Feinstein signed on.

Get some facts.

Sons a bitches. This has nothing to do with terrorists and everything to do with not being able to buy or sell without government consent. They want to know every single dime you have. It's time the silent majority starts talking to our elected officials in no uncertain terms. Less government, not more. Our money is none of their business. NONE.
. I see as being equal to our 1st amendment rights being under siege, where as 1st it's your guns their coming for, and then the money is next. Gotta get those guns yo, and that so the rest will be a piece of cake.

You voted to give up a lot more than just your FA rights so you might want to quit your idiot ranting.

Sons a bitches. This has nothing to do with terrorists and everything to do with not being able to buy or sell without government consent. They want to know every single dime you have. It's time the silent majority starts talking to our elected officials in no uncertain terms. Less government, not more. Our money is none of their business. NONE.
. I see as being equal to our 1st amendment rights being under siege, where as 1st it's your guns their coming for, and then the money is next. Gotta get those guns yo, and that so the rest will be a piece of cake.

You voted to give up a lot more than just your FA rights so you might want to quit your idiot ranting.

. Water it down all you want, but Demon-crats are the most susceptible to modern day technology, and more accepting of every facet of it. Regardless of who introduced anything, I just know who pushes the modern day acceptance of anything tech, and this would be no different. Nothing wrong with good tech or policy that preserves our rights, and is ethically done, and has a written guideline that gives a citizen the ability to agree or disagree with anything the government pushes, but to agree with anything if it is wrapped in a super cool looking package or language, well is something people had best beware of.

Well they control what kind of drugs you can be treated with, how much money you can keep on hand, and if you have a lot of money where you can keep it (banks). They control what kind of and how much medical care you can receive based on your age (Health Care OB) they control what kind of car you drive, how much water you use to flush, what kind of house you can live in. and the list is so long it makes you wonder just how free you are.

is there something about this crap in the BOOK OF REVULSIONS??? all about
the seven headed monster and the whore???. ?? 666? 69? 96??

You bet there is. There is more written in the Bible about the period of time we are in than any other time in history, including when Christ was here on earth.

Hitlery was poised to finish us off and sell us to the UN to divvy up. This country dodged a real bullet last Nov. As it is we have only prolonged the inevitable. The UN will win the battle for our country, and then we will all turn on Israel.

I couldnt believe it when I read it either, but it seems legit.

It is all part of the 'money laundering war' being used to cripple terrorists and drug dealers, but it also hurts ordinary Americans who dont trust the fucking banks.

Congress submits bill making it illegal to hold cash, Bitcoin, or other assets outside of a bank without informing them in writing ~ The Daily Economist

“Combating Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, and Counterfeiting Act of 2017.” You can probably already guess its contents. Cash is evil. Bitcoin is evil. Now they’ve gone so far to include prepaid mobile phones, retail gift vouchers, or even electronic coupons. Evil, evil, and evil.

Among the bill’s sweeping provisions, the government aims to greatly extend its authority to seize your assets through “Civil Asset Forfeiture”. Civil Asset Forfeiture rules allow the government to take whatever they want from you, without a trial or any due process. This new bill adds a laundry list of offenses for which they can legally seize your assets… all of which pertain to money laundering and other financial crimes.

Here’s the thing, though: they’ve also vastly expanded on the definition of such ‘financial crimes’, including failure to fill out a form if you happen to be transporting more than $10,000 worth of ‘monetary instruments’. Have too much cash? You’d better tell the government. If not, they’re authorizing themselves in this bill to seize not just the money you didn’t report, but ALL of your assets and bank accounts.​

They even want banks to inform the gov if someone makes multiple small withdrawals daily on a regular basis because that indicates drug use.

Forum List

Back