Congress can stop Obama's amnesty using its power of the purse

Stop it and place the money into infrastructure, science, r&d and education! Invest in our people!
There is no money to invest when you are borrowing it. You first need to be on the positive side of earnings before you can invest in anything.

They already voted in the house on the trillion dollars which funded Obamacare, Obama's amnesty and Michelles lunches. So what do you expect to happen now? Republicans do not control the Senate.

They already voted in the house on the trillion dollars which funded Obamacare, Obama's amnesty and Michelles lunches. So what do you expect to happen now? Republicans do not control the Senate.

I was posting this and heard after they voted. I guess it doesn't HURT to burn their asses with fax's anyway

I was posting this and heard after they voted. I guess it doesn't HURT to burn their asses with fax's anyway

I emailed my congressman and Republican Senator, not that they care. I quit donating long ago and that is after all the only thing they really care about.

I emailed my congressman and Republican Senator, not that they care. I quit donating long ago and that is after all the only thing they really care about.

I'm with someone else on here and switching to Independent.

I was that someone else, let us make a pact that this week, if not Monday, we will switch.

I was that someone else, let us make a pact that this week, if not Monday, we will switch.
ah, I thought it was you. I have to reregister because I moved. it won't be that soon, we're still going to doctors for my guys heart surgery coming up. but I will let you know

Of course you will. Then you'll be just another republican who calls themselves independent, libertarian, or anything else because they are too embarrassed to admit to being republican. It won't change who you vote for though, will it?

Forum List

Back