Congratulations Colts! Jets! Vikings! Saints!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Good Games!

Good Times!

Colts vs. Jets

Vikings vs Saints

Superbowl 2010

Colts vs. Vikings

Superbowl Champs

Colts

Well that makes me 2-2 this weekend I suppose.

Colts will beat the Jets (though I prefer the Jets in that case.)

Vikings topple the Saints.

Vikings beat the Colts.

My initial picks for the moment anyway.

Why is everyone so quick to automatically eliminate the Jets? I don't get it. This team is not going to lay down and die for anyone.

As long as Sanchez doesn't do anything to LOSE the game, the Jets can beat anyone.

I think the kid's going to have a lot of confidence going into next week's game after coming back from a horrible start today and ending up looking pretty good against a really tough team.

The Colts can't run the ball, either. So it's going to be a lot of the same kind of look as they saw today. A lot of passing. This defense can cover the Colts receivers.

It all comes down to whether or not the Colts can stop the run.

Why is everyone so quick to automatically eliminate the Jets? I don't get it. This team is not going to lay down and die for anyone.

As long as Sanchez doesn't do anything to LOSE the game, the Jets can beat anyone.

I think the kid's going to have a lot of confidence going into next week's game after coming back from a horrible start today and ending up looking pretty good against a really tough team.

The Colts can't run the ball, either. So it's going to be a lot of the same kind of look as they saw today. A lot of passing. This defense can cover the Colts receivers.

You just pointed out the reason, Sanchez.

He was 12-23, 100 yards with an INT. HE is the reason why the Jets will lose.

They would have to get lucky in Indy with running in order to beat the Colts which I don't see.

When it comes down to Peyton Manning against the rookie, I'd take Peyton.

Jets showed they have alot of heart. Beat the hottest team in the NFL in their house. Lets see if the Colts take them lightly

You just pointed out the reason, Sanchez.

He was 12-23, 100 yards with an INT. HE is the reason why the Jets will lose.

They would have to get lucky in Indy with running in order to beat the Colts which I don't see.

When it comes down to Peyton Manning against the rookie, I'd take Peyton.

Dude, Sanchez doesn't need to be superman in this kind of offense.

He just showed he can throw for only 100 yards and still beat a top 3 team in this league.

1 interception is all you got? That's not exactly LOSING the game. With that defense he can SPOT you an interception.

We'll see next week.

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!

If the Jets can put 21 on the board they have as good of a shot as anyone.

He just showed he can throw for only 100 yards and still beat a top 3 team in this league.

1 interception is all you got? That's not exactly LOSING the game. With that defense he can SPOT you an interception.

We'll see next week.

We both know the real MVP of the game today for the Jets was San Diego's kicker. C'mon Paulie, let's be real. THREE missed field goals? :eusa_eh:

I'm looking for a Saints Colts Superbowl. Peytons hometown is New Orleans and his dad Archie quarterbacked the Saints for years. A Louisiana New Orleans flavored Superbowl in Miami would be nice. Who Dat!!!

As a Bronco Lifer I have to say that it did my heart good to see the Dolts get ran by the 5 seed :D

Thing is, I pretty much don't care who wins now.

Well...if pressed I'd guess I have to pull for the Saints...never having been in the big show and all.

2752_beloved-horses.jpg

1215airplanes.jpg

070302_viking_ship_02.jpg

hc-romania-saint.jpg

We'll see next week.

We both know the real MVP of the game today for the Jets was San Diego's kicker. C'mon Paulie, let's be real. THREE missed field goals? :eusa_eh:

One was 50+ yards, so not exactly a gimme.

If you give them all three FG's, they would still have been down a point, absent that last TD they scored.

That last TD was because NY was in a prevent D, so they basically GAVE them that TD to eat clock time and get the ball back to run some more out.

So it's debatable whether or not that last TD would have happened, had SD gotten all those FG's and been down only 1 point.

But that's all semantics, because obviously regardless of the missed FG's, NY's defense and running game earned them a win. Bottom line is Sanchez doesn't have to be superman. He can be Trent Dilfer for crying out loud :lol:

My happy dance.....:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUQX2B67KL4]YouTube - Charlie Brown Christmas Segment - Snoopy Dancing[/ame]

Forum List

Back