Congrats to the newly married couples in WA!!!!

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Washington state kicks off day of same sex marriages with midnight ceremonies

Towns and cities across Washington awoke to the sound of wedding bells Sunday morning as hundreds of same-sex couples prepared to tie the knot on the first day they were legally allowed to marry in the state.

Some 140 gay and lesbian weddings were scheduled at Seattle City Hall; meanwhile the First Baptist Church was expecting to marry some 50 couples during a joint ceremony. Though gay marriage became legal on Thursday in Washington, the state requires a three-day waiting period before the actual ceremony is celebrated.

The first wedding to take place in the state occurred minutes after midnight on Sunday morning when Emily and Sarah Cofer tied the knot. Both primary school teachers from Arlington, outside Seattle, they came together in the chambers of a Seattle judge, Mary Yu, who officiated weddings straight through to 7.30am.

A great day for marriage equality!!!

i-pG9cZfc-L.jpg

More freedom is a great thing.

Pity that social conservatives will spit on this and those people.

Walking it like you talk is also a great thing, but it frightens too many of them.

Meh, couldn't care less. And I'm quite sure none of them are on here to receive your message. But I'm sure you knew that so what's your point? Just trying to irritate other posters I presume.

Fucking useless trolls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to them all and here's hoping the rest of the country follows suit.

===

Why would anyone crap on equal rights for all?

I thought that was the cornerstone of everything our country believes in and has fought for.

Someday soon-nation wide!!

And it still won't matter. We'll still be in debt up to our eyeballs.

Ya know for the group that always screams get out of our bedrooms you sure love shoving this pointless nonsense in everyones face.

Irony

Well, I'm glad you don't care.

No one should. Its a personal issues that doesn't belong in the public discourse. Unless of course you have an agenda.
If someone you know got married congratulate them but what's the point of announcing it to a bunch of strangers on the internet? Trolling to irritate others is the only thing I can think of.

I've had several friends get married or have children since I joined and I didn't find it necessary to share it with strangers on the net....know why? Cause its none of your business.

I susspect you all just want to irritate christians. Shame

:badgrin: You are one bitter old man. Rejoice, finally your son has options.
I don't have son's. But your failed troll attempt deserves a 1/10

Try harder

Meh, I don't really care very much to troll. Just stating a fact that your children have options now. And I don't care about you because pretty soon you'll be dead as well as your view of the world. And the rest of us as the last election has shown have already moved on.

So ill be dead soon? And you call me bitter? Lol

Do tell though what's my view of things you seem to think you know?

I don't have son's. But your failed troll attempt deserves a 1/10

Try harder

Meh, I don't really care very much to troll. Just stating a fact that your children have options now. And I don't care about you because pretty soon you'll be dead as well as your view of the world. And the rest of us as the last election has shown have already moved on.

You seem to be pretty passionate about this subject as you've repeatedly posted in this thread telling us how much you don't care.

And I'm just stating a fact. You're going to die before the majority of us will.

And it still won't matter. We'll still be in debt up to our eyeballs.

Ya know for the group that always screams get out of our bedrooms you sure love shoving this pointless nonsense in everyones face.

Irony

Well, I'm glad you don't care.

No one should. Its a personal issues that doesn't belong in the public discourse. Unless of course you have an agenda.
If someone you know got married congratulate them but what's the point of announcing it to a bunch of strangers on the internet? Trolling to irritate others is the only thing I can think of.

I've had several friends get married or have children since I joined and I didn't find it necessary to share it with strangers on the net....know why? Cause its none of your business.

I susspect you all just want to irritate christians. Shame

I don't want to irritate anyone. And I agree, no one should care. But this is a historic achievement worthy of acknowledgement. Therefore, worth discussion on a political message board IMHO.

You seem to be pretty passionate about this subject as you've repeatedly posted in this thread telling us how much you don't care.

And I'm just stating a fact. You're going to die before the majority of us will.

I'm posting in this thread because its dumb and I'm trying to point that out. As far as my age, I suspect I will outlive most of you. Being a grandfather has little to do with my age.

Forum List

Back