Congrats to the newly married couples in WA!!!!

I'm not going anywhere. Your desire to shut down/remove the opposition is duly noted. The same tune progressives have always tooted.

I respect the opposition.

I just don't respect willful ignorance and intolerance.

50-state marriage equality is coming, and if you try to infringe on their rights, you will be taken to court.

It's not too late for you to get on the right side of history. Or maybe your 15 minutes of fame is showing up in a documentary down the road about the homophobic bigotry that USED to be part of America. Like the toothless rednecks in films about the 60's, you'll be a big star.

Behold the fascists approach.

I'm curious how you think I'm going to infringe upon the rights of married queers. Forcibly divorce them? How would that be accomplished, do you think?

Washington state kicks off day of same sex marriages with midnight ceremonies

Towns and cities across Washington awoke to the sound of wedding bells Sunday morning as hundreds of same-sex couples prepared to tie the knot on the first day they were legally allowed to marry in the state.

Some 140 gay and lesbian weddings were scheduled at Seattle City Hall; meanwhile the First Baptist Church was expecting to marry some 50 couples during a joint ceremony. Though gay marriage became legal on Thursday in Washington, the state requires a three-day waiting period before the actual ceremony is celebrated.

The first wedding to take place in the state occurred minutes after midnight on Sunday morning when Emily and Sarah Cofer tied the knot. Both primary school teachers from Arlington, outside Seattle, they came together in the chambers of a Seattle judge, Mary Yu, who officiated weddings straight through to 7.30am.

A great day for marriage equality!!!

i-pG9cZfc-L.jpg
Satan wins in washington. Abnormal people celebrate.

Congratulations to all the new dogs that we will create once we pass a law saying all cats are dogs. It's really going to change things:)

A great day for freedom and America. It is most certainly worthy of a public celebration. America is growing up, and we should all be happy about that.

A people who have been held down and beaten are able to show themselves in public and share in some of the same legal protections as the rest of us today, and that is a big milestone in our history.

Those that want homosexuals back in the closet are feeling some pain.

But until homosexuals are able to share in the same federal cash and prizes as the rest of us, the journey is not over. They are still second-class citizens.

Last edited:
Meh, I don't really care very much to troll. Just stating a fact that your children have options now. And I don't care about you because pretty soon you'll be dead as well as your view of the world. And the rest of us as the last election has shown have already moved on.

So ill be dead soon? And you call me bitter? Lol

Do tell though what's my view of things you seem to think you know?

You seem to be pretty passionate about this subject as you've repeatedly posted in this thread telling us how much you don't care.

And I'm just stating a fact. You're going to die before the majority of us will.

:lol: And I thought that 12/21/12 was the end for all of us. ;)

It's always a good day when depravity scores a big win.

Woo hoo!

Next we'll be celebrating the freedom to kill off old folks!

A topic on gays just wouldn't be complete without at least one slippery slope fallacy. :lol:

Gays could always get married in any state. Only now they are able to get a tax benefit for doing so......

But wait I thought it was about civil rights.

Next thing you know theyll be sueing for "equal protections" to procreate together..........

Its all so inventingly novel...........

Forum List

Back