Congrats to the newly married couples in WA!!!!

Meh, couldn't care less. And I'm quite sure none of them are on here to receive your message. But I'm sure you knew that so what's your point? Just trying to irritate other posters I presume.

Fucking useless trolls.

You couldn't care less, but you chime in like a painted whore.

i-vmFg7s9-L.jpg

Meh, couldn't care less. And I'm quite sure none of them are on here to receive your message. But I'm sure you knew that so what's your point? Just trying to irritate other posters I presume.

Fucking useless trolls.

You post this after calling me a **** in a neg? With a rep of 24? Are you stupid? I'm going to assume you are and refrain from negging you. Idiot

I hope they find the wedded bliss they seek from the government approved unions.

Fucking useless trolls.

Why would anyone find states obeying the Constitution ‘irritating’? Why would anyone object to a state avoiding needless, pointless litigation?

You conservatives are just strange.

I hope they find the wedded bliss they seek from the government approved unions.

It’s marriage, with the same rights and privileges same-sex couples are entitled to, as opposite-sex couples; unaltered by inane word games.

Fucking useless trolls.

Why would anyone find states obeying the Constitution ‘irritating’? Why would anyone object to a state avoiding needless, pointless litigation?

You conservatives are just strange.

It’s marriage, with the same rights and privileges same-sex couples are entitled to, as opposite-sex couples; unaltered by inane word games.

I have no issue with gay marriage and them getting all the same benefits. I am simply not a fan of government approved unions aka marriage, gay or straight. Watch that knee jerk response.

Fucking useless trolls.

You post this after calling me a **** in a neg? With a rep of 24? Are you stupid? I'm going to assume you are and refrain from negging you. Idiot

Yes, I am.

Oh, and you're a coward for having no principles.

I'm not stupid, Hoss. I know a painted whore when I see one.

Get bent.

Yes, I am.

Oh, and you're a coward for having no principles.

I'm not stupid, Hoss. I know a painted whore when I see one.

Get bent.

Get bent? Are you 15? That's about how old I was the last time I heard that phrase....

You may be my newest addition to the ignore morons hall of fame

It's always a good day when depravity scores a big win.

Woo hoo!

Next we'll be celebrating the freedom to kill off old folks!

Awesome news. Those happy couples have been waiting for so long to be married, now the day has come! I wish them all the best.

Woo hoo!

No, but when ignorant bigots like you leave the public conversation, then American will be a better place.

I'm not going anywhere. Your desire to shut down/remove the opposition is duly noted. The same tune progressives have always tooted.

Woo hoo!

No, but when ignorant bigots like you leave the public conversation, then American will be a better place.

She's just pathologically stupid, and clearly suffering the effects of some long-term substance abuse.

Chances are she'll kill herself off before too long.

Forum List

Back