Congrats 2 New Mod: Care4all

I am so happy to have Care as a mod!!!!

I told Gunny I would train her...................:cool:

sanders has always wanted to be mod. He throws hints at it every now and then. This nothng more than a little mod envy coming from him.

:doubt:

Not only have I never made such hints, but I wouldn't accept a mod position if it were handed to me on a golden platter. I would ban so many mother fuckers off this board in the first 30 seconds, heads would spin.

And Jon is just upset because Care smacked him down once or twice in her own special way. :thup:

In your dreams, toots.

why in the world do people think that just cause someone becomes a "mod" you are entitled to voice your opinion on them, your grievances with them...so forth and so on....if that was wanted or desired dont you think you might have been ask prior to the "mod" announcement?

it is one thing to joke and bullshit with someone who engages in it....ie...dude....he likes the verbal sparring and handles it well....care is not that way...and to simply insult her cause she is willing to help the board?

you do realize that mods are basically unpaid volunteers?

xox what damn business is it of yours if care paid or if she was given the status? i would hardly think the membership fee would pay for the time they put in, now do you?

it is one thing to joke and bullshit with someone who engages in it....ie...dude....he likes the verbal sparring and handles it well....care is not that way...and to simply insult her cause she is willing to help the board?

If she can't handle verbal sparring, she wouldn't be here. No one is going to coddle her just because she's a mod, or a female, or a whiner. She's more than capable of handling herself.

you do realize that mods are basically unpaid volunteers?

Really? I thought they were hired by the government.

Care, Stories is looking down and shaking his head, but I'm not sure if it is agreement. lol Congrats.

Last edited:
catfight.gif

Care, Stories is looking down and shaking his head, but I'm not sure if it is agreement. lol Congrats.

I think he would be in agreement....we so differed politically, but he knows i enjoyed reading his near daily sparring with you... and he knew i was honest, so I'd also like to think that he would take this as a gentleman. :) and thanks midcan!

Care

I think he would be in agreement....we so differed politically, but he knows i enjoyed reading his near daily sparring with you... and he knew i was honest, so I'd also like to think that he would take this as a gentleman. :) and thanks midcan!

Care
I fixed it for you

Care
I fixed it for you

So did I. :D

Forum List

Back