Congrats 2 New Mod: Care4all

Great, yet ANOTHER partisan hack mod. :lol:

And Jon is just upset because Care smacked him down once or twice in her own special way. :thup:

How do you become a mod anyway? Is it an invitation thing, or do you ask, bribe, or extort?

Not that I'm interested or anything. My schedule is too erratic to be able to come on here at any regularly scheduled time other than Saturday afternoons. Not only that, but I can't stand whining.

One becomes a mod when I need a mod and you meet the criterea.

How do you become a mod anyway? Is it an invitation thing, or do you ask, bribe, or extort?

Not that I'm interested or anything. My schedule is too erratic to be able to come on here at any regularly scheduled time other than Saturday afternoons. Not only that, but I can't stand whining.
I'm a legacy....They had to let me in.

162341685_91d33ddf69_m.jpg

No, I think you went the extortion route

:razz::razz:

Don't they have to be willing to accept the offer also?
Or do you just mandate it?

An envelope full of Benjamins?

:lol::lol:

I think my first neg rep came from Care but I don't hold that against her because I probably deserved it. I think Care is a good person even if we disagree on some issues. Actually I feel that way about everyone except two posters here. I shall not state their name for even those two people I just don't give them the time of day. They matter not.

end-say elp-hay i'm eing-bay eld-hay against-ay eye-may ill-way.

Damn, that would suck.

No, I sick EZ on them. I'd rather take on ALien AND Predator than mess with her.:(

Forum List

Back