CDZ Confused about gender politics, help!

Well, you wouldn't know that you disagree if THEY weren't talking about first, Right? :D

I work in NYC and I am a conservative/libertarian. 90% of the time they will disagree. Also as usual progressive ideas can be discussed without fear or backlash, but I have to keep my mouth shut except for a few close co-workers who know I am not a nazi.

I accept that fact and just deal with it. That is probably why I use this message board as an outlet.

If they are allowed to vilify you and your views, then we can do the same to them, and they should just shut the hell up and tolerate it. :D

Nice concept, but again, not reality.

I'm an Engineer, I deal in reality.

You want me to go beat them up? :D

Nah, I don't feel threatened by people who don't think like I do.

Even when they get threatening, it's actually kind of cute in a pathetic sort of way.

I want to beat them up for trying to silence some due to their feelings of some kind of messed up moral superiority. Leftists are the worst hypocrites.

I work in NYC and I am a conservative/libertarian. 90% of the time they will disagree. Also as usual progressive ideas can be discussed without fear or backlash, but I have to keep my mouth shut except for a few close co-workers who know I am not a nazi.

I accept that fact and just deal with it. That is probably why I use this message board as an outlet.

If they are allowed to vilify you and your views, then we can do the same to them, and they should just shut the hell up and tolerate it. :D

Even when they get threatening, it's actually kind of cute in a pathetic sort of way.

I want to beat them up for trying to silence some due to their feelings of some kind of messed up moral superiority. Leftists are the worst hypocrites.

For most of them it's just passive compliance with the Status Quo.

For the ones that actually go after people, outside of work I have spoken up from time to time. honestly most of them are just bullies who then slink away.

For the ones that actually go after people, outside of work I have spoken up from time to time. honestly most of them are just bullies who then slink away.

America was BUILT on rebellion from the MAN! :D Lol.

I'm mostly kidding of course. I totally understand why you wouldn't want to get into it with someone at work. In my real life situations, discussions about politics occur very rarely, TBH. In fact, I didn't realize that these types of leftist extremists even really existed until I started posting on internet message boards!

America was BUILT on rebellion from the MAN! :D Lol.

yeah, but most of them can't even grasp opposing opinions, not worth my time.

Ok so I recently watched a lot of Ben Shapiro, Jordan Petersen and Milo yiannopoulos and i watched some arguments from leftist perspectives. My confusion is this, if we are made to use certain pronouns then surely that is an infringement on basic human rights? And actively goes against the argument for gender neutrality. Which from my understanding is that everyone's opinion and belief should be respected.

Am I missing the point or is the argument for neutrality genuinely that flawed?
Since I live in Manassas Virginia, we are considering getting rid of Man because it is gender specific so my town will be called Assas Va. Boise Idaho, again is gender specific because of Boi, so can only call it Se Idaho. Manchester can only be called City, because Man and Chester are both male, so cant use either. See how easy it is?

So I guess I da ho wouldnt be considered gender specific since anyone can be a ho?

Ok so I recently watched a lot of Ben Shapiro, Jordan Petersen and Milo yiannopoulos and i watched some arguments from leftist perspectives. My confusion is this, if we are made to use certain pronouns then surely that is an infringement on basic human rights? And actively goes against the argument for gender neutrality. Which from my understanding is that everyone's opinion and belief should be respected.

Since I live in Manassas Virginia, we are considering getting rid of Man because it is gender specific so my town will be called Assas Va. Boise Idaho, again is gender specific because of Boi, so can only call it Se Idaho. Manchester can only be called City, because Man and Chester are both male, so cant use either. See how easy it is?

So I guess I da ho wouldnt be considered gender specific since anyone can be a ho?
You are correct sir....

You are correct sir....
shit, I just realized I was Politically incorrect by calling you sir....

You are correct sir....
shit, I just realized I was Politically incorrect by calling you sir....

You lucked out.
I happen to identify as a sir.

We do that all the time in polite society, not just in this situation.

I may not like the guy with the prison tats sitting next to me on the subway, but I don't make that known to him. I may disagree with a person's politics, but I don't bring it up at say a work function where it isn't material to the event or conversation.

If you have to interact with a trans person, if they can be nice, you can be nice, like any other civil public interaction.

Well, you wouldn't know that you disagree if THEY weren't talking about first, Right? :D

View attachment 185499

andaronjim,

Are you trying to bait someone into a verbal altercation with your sign here in the CDZ?

Forum List

Back