Confession time...

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
Last night I crashed at my parents house, well to make a long story short I got drunk, crashed on my parents couch with a cigarette in my hand, well - the cigarette burned a nice gigantic hole in her "semi-new" couch cushion. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw it and flipped it over....

I have to tell her, otherwise I'm just a coward (and I feel like one for turning the cushion over)...

They will be pissed off but I suppose if I tell them before they find out what happened I will at least be respected for being honest...

I'm going to get a mouthful that is for sure...

On the bright side, you can just flip the cushion over...

Stupid irresponsible me.. And it was stupid.

It's so weird tho because I feel like a child bringing home a bad report card or something :lol:

I haven't felt the "fess up to mommy" feeling in about 15 years hahaha...

Last edited:
They built the couch.......... I suppose I would have to make them a new cushion..

Or at least contact the supplier who made the kit to build it..

They built the couch.......... I suppose I would have to make them a new cushion..

Or you could blame the tobacco companies for your addiction and let it go at that.

Or you could blame the tobacco companies for your addiction and let it go at that.

:lol:

Good idea - its their fault not mine :lol:

It's their fault I was a dumbass :lol:

No sir.... I have to take responsibility for what I did.... It's not going to be fun but, I have to do it...

Building a couch and "kit" are too different critters. :cool:
Couch + Chair. No kit.:eusa_angel:

Attachments

• $pa0800101024x768.jpg
    $pa0800101024x768.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 45
  • $pa0800131024x768.jpg
    $pa0800131024x768.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 47

No they didn't "build build" the damn thing...

It was a kit....

It was some shit they bought off of some online retailer.

My parents or my dad at least is a master at building tho - he just thinks bigger than couches. More like 100 foot CB radio towers and Star Trek bars...

Last night I crashed at my parents house, well to make a long story short I got drunk, crashed on my parents couch with a cigarette in my hand, well - the cigarette burned a nice gigantic hole in her "semi-new" couch cushion. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw it and flipped it over....

I have to tell her, otherwise I'm just a coward (and I feel like one for turning the cushion over)...

They will be pissed off but I suppose if I tell them before they find out what happened I will at least be respected for being honest...

It's so weird tho because I feel like a child bringing home a bad report card or something :lol:

Repair the cushion. You are lucky you did not start a serious fire.

No they didn't "build build" the damn thing...

It was a kit....

It was some shit they bought off of some online retailer.

My parents or my dad at least is a master at building tho - he just thinks bigger than couches. More like 100 foot CB radio towers and Star Trek bars...
I had to Google " Star Trek barz" . Pretty neat.Idiocy, but neat.

That wouldn't have been possible.... I would have woken up if there was a fire under my ass...

Last edited:

:lol:

Good idea - its their fault not mine :lol:

It's their fault I was a dumbass :lol:

No sir.... I have to take responsibility for what I did.... It's not going to be fun but, I have to do it...

There is hope then? :lol:

That wouldn't have been possible.... I would have woken up if their was a fire under my ass...

That's assuming the smoke hadn't already killed you. More people die from smoke inhalation than the fire.

What you did was breathtakingly stupid.... you could easily have killed yourself - and your parents. Learn a fucking lesson.

That wouldn't have been possible.... I would have woken up if their was a fire under my ass...

Just so the family jewels are safe. :lol: If they come down too hard on you, you might remind them that the time for revenge is prime after they become Grand Parents, and to insure that, they must secure your well being. :D

Interesting to note that this suggestion comes from a liberal. Wouldn't have entered the head of a conservative.

I think you need to re-tune your sarcasm radar; and I come from the hard-right. Mr. Clean was clearly attempting self-deprecating humour by acknowledging a liberal stereotype, but you got the wrong end of the stick.

Interesting to note that this suggestion comes from a liberal. Wouldn't have entered the head of a conservative.

Of course not. Because conservatives are all about personal responsibility and smoking is such a responsible thing to do.

Forum List

Back