Confederate Flag Has Lots of Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont give a rat's ass about which flag is flown. Currently, and for the last 70 years, the star & bars has overwhelmingly been the flag representitive of the confederacy. You may fly whatefver flag you like.
flag-Confederate-States-of-America-design-times-March-1861.jpg

You even get the names confused. THIS is the stars and bars.

I am not the one whining. I am enjoying your anguish.
You are trying to bait me into breaking rules of CDZ. You ARE whining - you're whining about the fact that there are millions of people who support the Confederate flag. YOU are the anguished one.

You would prefer that everybody hate that flag, but you have to concede that millions of southerners (including blacks) love it. This thread is killing you. I'm not really "enjoying" that, because you're not important to me (as I appear to be to you) - just a slight chuckle at most. :biggrin:

The continued infatuation over a vile illegal country that started a bloody war in their crazy attempt to prop up a dying institution of slavery is sad.

This is the FLAG we should be putting on flagpoles.

1654664236561.png

The continued infatuation over a vile illegal country that started a bloody war in their crazy attempt to prop up a dying institution of slavery is sad.

This is the FLAG we should be putting on flagpoles.

View attachment 655270
That ignorance of what the Confederate Flag means, is mainly the reason for the stupid hostility against it, as you display here. Read the OP & post # 35.

Last edited:
And if you live in a "yankee state, you're a yankee, not a southerner. I live in a southern state (FLORIDA) - I am a southerner.

I was born in Charlottesville Virginia, and lived there for a number of years. I then moved to West Virginia, and Kentucky. Just a few months ago, I landed a high paying job in Pennsylvania. So fuck my southern birth, accent, mannerisms and childhood rearing, because oh my god, I moved up North for a job!

I was born in Charlottesville Virginia, and lived there for a number of years. I then moved to West Virginia, and Kentucky. Just a few months ago, I landed a high paying job in Pennsylvania. So fuck my southern birth, accent, mannerisms and childhood rearing, because oh my god, I moved up North for a job!
Well, in life, we do what we have to do. Good luck on your job, wherever it may be.

HA HA. Now that is correct. That ludicrous flag, purporting to be "Pride" is actually shame, masquerading as pride. What is there to be proud of ? - but now I'm going off topic too far.
Is this ^^^^ a homophobic STATEMENT by you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back