Condoleezza Lies A Lot – On Morning Joe

You're a fucking racist. Is this a mainstream attitude within the left?
As I told you elsewhere, if I were a racist I would not have voted for Obama. But the word racist is so over-used and so frequently misused that it's come to mean whatever the respective user wants it to mean.

So, once again, my understanding of the word racist is it refers to one who dislikes all members of a specific race because they belong to that race -- which excludes me from the category. By the way, I hasten to add that if I were a racist I would not hesitate to admit it because I'd have no reason not to.

Now, what is your definition of the word, racist? What exactly is it you're accusing me of.

You use a person's skin color as an insult. And pretend that, because you voted for the black guy, you can't be racist. Not only are you a racist - you're fucking stupid.

What I find fascinating is that none of the forums lefty blacks call you out on it. I guess lefties think other lefties should be given a pass on their racism. I don't.

Last edited:
You use a person's skin color as an insult. And pretend that, because you voted for the black guy, you can't be racist. Not only are you a racist - you're fucking stupid.
If I dislike someone enough I am not constrained in my use of abusive language. It is my intention to offend and I make no apology for it. And the bottom line in that issue is unless I am speaking to or about you my choice of words is none of your business. And since there isn't a damn thing you can do about it you really should quit whining about it. Because you are an annoyance to all who are fed up with your presumptuous effort to impose censorship on the English language.

What I find fascinating is that none of the forums lefty blacks call you out on it. I guess lefties think other lefties should be given a pass on their racism. I don't.
If you've been waiting for a gang to show up in support of your tiresome lament, maybe those others you're expecting to join your protest are intellectually honest enough to understand and accept that I was not addressing my comments to or about them and they have enough good sense to leave it there rather than provoke unnecessary hostilities.

Forum List

Back