Condoleeza Rice says Trump should withdraw

The woman who took out a CDO on the World Trade Center 6 months prior to 9/11 says what?

A leftist woman who's just fine with murdering babies thinks it's outrageous that a man was crass in a private moment....like just about every man who's ever lived has done.

Nobody cares how many of you Leftists demand Trump withdraws.

I think both nominees should withdraw. Neither candidate won their nomination ethically. We have inferior choices for election day. The only recourse is to reboot the nomination process and throw the existing bums out.

The woman who took out a CDO on the World Trade Center 6 months prior to 9/11 says what?

Can you back that claim with evidence?
The FBI deleted it from the Internet several years back after a caller accidently said it to Rush.
Can you show me video of the Revolutionary War?
No?
It didn't happen.

Show us, don't tell us. Show us that Rice took out a CBO on WTC 6.

So far you've only given us excuses why you can't back a thing you've said. Shocker.

I think both nominees should withdraw. Neither candidate won their nomination ethically. We have inferior choices for election day. The only recourse is to reboot the nomination process and throw the existing bums out.

Ah, the old false equivilancy schtick. When the reek from the fetid pile of human feces that is The Donald finally becomes so thick that even the GOP can't keep from gagging.....they insist that its Hillary that should drop out of the race.

Laughing.....um, no. Clinton is qualitatively better than Trump. And she's winning. Just because the GOP was bone stupid enough to actually nominate this idiot doesn't magically mean that the democrats have a problem. The GOP owns this orange turd. And they're stuck with him.

A leftist woman who's just fine with murdering babies thinks it's outrageous that a man was crass in a private moment....like just about every man who's ever lived has done.

Nobody cares how many of you Leftists demand Trump withdraws.

So you're claiming that abortion justifies Trump's latest round of bone head idiocy?

How long will you obsequiously simper in your polishing of the turd that is The Donald before you realize that you're just holding a piece of shit?

The FBI deleted it from the Internet several years back after a caller accidently said it to Rush.
No?
It didn't happen.

So far you've only given us excuses why you can't back a thing you've said. Shocker.
You think I care what you think.
Let me think...
I don't care.

No?
It didn't happen.

Let me think...
I don't care.

Translation: you've got jack shit to back up anything you've said.

Now how did I know that was coming?

No?
It didn't happen.

Let me think...
I don't care.

Translation: you've got jack shit to back up anything you've said.

Now how did I know that was coming?
I guess you never listened to Rush.
Good for you.

Forum List

Back