Conditions seem ideal for an Independent ticket to make a run in the 2024 presidential campaign

That sounds nice in theory, but in reality people just do not give a fuck what the government does unless it impacts them directly and harshly.
Maybe you're missing my point. I'm saying that we don't need people to be passionately engaged and involved in politics. I'm actually quite wary of that.

WTF….I’m honestly starting to wonder if Mac1958 is a woman? Its just too hard to believe that a man with a ball-sack could be so dramatic…The ‘meanie’ theatrics in your posts have become quite bizarre.
I’m guessing you never had a football coach, no drill sergeants…never really been around REAL alpha males have you?
I do believe you found the real pajama boy!

:lol:
How does the media manipulate me?
Me trashing joe biden sure got under your skin. Its hilarious
Fuck Joe Biden.

71qg6upcYQL._AC_SX466_.jpg

The 2024 presidential election needs a strong RINO/DINO independent ticket. Based on the nominees of the last two elections, I believe the greater portion of the nation would prefer an alternative to the wing-nuts the major parties will serve up.
You HAD an independent ticket in 2016.

He won and look how the elites attacked him relentlessly

The 2024 presidential election needs a strong RINO/DINO independent ticket. Based on the nominees of the last two elections, I believe the greater portion of the nation would prefer an alternative to the wing-nuts the major parties will serve up.
That would be excellent.... As long as the nominee is under 70!

I don’t always vote for the politician I’d most like to have a beer with…I have plenty of friends and mentors.
I’m curious…what VIABLE SUSTAINABLE policies do these third party politicians pitch that get you all giddy?
A party that fully supports:
1. getting Americans off China pharmaceuticals, reworking Puerto Rico‘s tax code and support their manufacturing of pharmaceuticals.

2. Getting Americans off the need for pharmaceuticals with full promotion of preventatives. Obviously, this party would not have any big Pharma backers nor those doctors who see an economic value for patients to need life-time scripts instead of valuing health and wellness prevention/diet/exercise.

3.Support legislation of battery of tests for all presidential and state candidates with results posted online for public prior to elections. IQ, emotional, world knowledge, etc. Let voters know who they are really voting for beyond false campaign promises!

Now, if a third-party comes in talking about any of those three things I’ll be all- in. It’s past time for a third-party candidate to win, we just need one to break the ice beyond chart guy- Perot, getting let’s say 25% of the popular vote. After that ice breaker, voters the next time around will have more confidence that their vote will count by voting in an independent.

Too bad Trump didn’t run and win as an independent; that would’ve been a good icebreaker.

Then let's drop both, eh?

Seriously - from outside the partisan pissing match, the protest is just so transparent and empty. The only evidence you have that the election was rigged is that you lost. That's your proof. You start there, with your conclusion (because Trump simply couldn't have lost otherwise), and then go on a fishing expedition to find something that looks like proof. And even when you don't find anything, you pretend you have.

You guys are in denial, and it's driving you to some pretty extreme idiocy. You need to get over that before we can improve things.
Sounds like the Russia hoax to me. What say you ?

A third party will take Democratic votes away. Do it.

Forum List

Back