Condiments that change everything...

Ketchup, yellow mustard and Mayonnaise.
All three have their purpose

North Carolina, South Carolina, and Alabama BBQ sauce.

America has the worst condiments.
All three have their purpose and value. What is a hot dog without mustard?
A BLT without mayonnaise?
But there are many other sauces and condiments that make dishes sooo much better.
Some of my favorites...

1) Pica De Gallo - as common in Mexico as ketchup in America. Extremely simple to make, and brings tacos/burritos to life.
2) Bang bang sauce. - variations are a base in 100s of South Asian stir frys and rice bowls. Again - super easy to make.
3) Bruschetta - some call it Italian Salsa. Again - easy to make, few ingredients with the quality of the tomatoes being the secret.

Invalid argument. Katsup, mustard and mayonaise are condiments in that they are refined, stable liquid products which can sit for months on a shelf, what you are describing are better thought of as variations of salsa, chopped veggies and spices best made and served fairly fresh as a topping not a condiment and likely won't keep well very long unless some preservative is added.

America has the worst condiments.
All three have their purpose and value. What is a hot dog without mustard?
A BLT without mayonnaise?
But there are many other sauces and condiments that make dishes sooo much better.
Some of my favorites...

1) Pica De Gallo - as common in Mexico as ketchup in America. Extremely simple to make, and brings tacos/burritos to life.
2) Bang bang sauce. - variations are a base in 100s of South Asian stir frys and rice bowls. Again - super easy to make.
3) Bruschetta - some call it Italian Salsa. Again - easy to make, few ingredients with the quality of the tomatoes being the secret.

1. Boring
2. Good
3. Ok but that's it.

Personally, when I was growing up, it was mustard on everything.
Then I got into ketchup when I was older, and still prefer it over mustard.
But I still use mustard in certains things.

I rarely use mayo. A standard sized jar will last me an entire year or more. Mostly I just use it when I make tuna salad for sandwiches, which is about 4 times a year.

Great way to get some probiotics.
An acquired taste to be sure, but for those of us whom have acquired it, it's a culinary delight and an essential condiment.

How To Make Easy Kimchi at Home​

When it comes to kimchi-making, there are over a hundred different kinds, but mak kimchi, or simple kimchi, is a great place to start.

My favorite cooking show . She uses a lot of different types of items for her drinks and food dishes . She was also my favorite MMA fighter. And I geta kick that she does her show in a bathing suit.

:)

Forum List

Back