Concerned about Looters and Rioters in Houston?

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Cops stalling for time- imagine that.

Attorney Michael Patrick Doyle asked, "What is the city so desperate to hide? Houstonians deserve to see what HPD did before, during, and after the out-of-control and unjustified attack on Rhogena at her home."

I understand why there is a "Blue Line", I do..... it is the nature of men to be firstly loyal to, and protect those whom we stand with, especially when it's doing a messy violent job.
I was the same way in the military, and to a lesser extent, doing security work. You're going to appreciate and back up the guys who back you up in a brawl, or a gunfight. You're going to turn a blind eye to minor bullshit. You're not going to go report someone even if it's not so minor, most of the time, you're going to take him out back and administer an off the record disciplinary correction, rather than snitch. (for example; WALL-TO-WALL COUNSELING FM 22-102)

So there is always going to be a a "Blue Line"..... I just want it made of chain link so I can see WTF they're doing back there, especially on my dime.

freyasman is right so the deal is to make the punishments for violating the law as a member of the blue line is horrendous.

Houstonians deserve to not have small businesses ransacked and their city destroyed because of another trial by video before ALL THE FACTS are out.

And I thought that God had already smite Houston with 40+ inches of rain a few years ago.
I guess He's not done yet....

freyasman is right so the deal is to make the punishments for violating the law as a member of the blue line is horrendous.

You're back! Finally got out of jail, eh? No innocent people deserve to be attacked by anyone. Funny how progressive douchebags, like you, think that it's A-OK to attack innocent people.

You're back! Finally got out of jail, eh? No innocent people deserve to be attacked by anyone. Funny how progressive douchebags, like you, think that it's A-OK to attack innocent people.

Yupp!
The bitch is back.

Houstonians deserve to not have small businesses ransacked and their city destroyed because of another trial by video before ALL THE FACTS are out.

And I thought that God had already smite Houston with 40+ inches of rain a few years ago.
I guess He's not done yet....
Any other city in the country would still be destroyed after that, and would be limping along like some lame cripple.... we handled that shit like it was nothing (with a little help from our Cajun neighbors), and then went on and won the World Series too, just for shits and giggles.

2017 was the year H-town and that part of Texas rose to the occasion.

I understand the Blue Line as well. But, as with most entities, govt's and bureaucracies in particular, they are corrupt and corrupted by themselves, usually due to politics and ass kissers. I also understand the frustrations of those wronged by the corruption of those they trust- where is that line? There are numerous stories from around the country about the looting- asset forfeiture for one and I recall reading about some sheriffs dept in Ca. stealing cash in a "bust". (I pay more attention to Houston since I live in the greater Houston area) - at what point do those abused (if they ain't broke or killed, along with their dog) say; Enough is enough- and NO, the courts are not on their side.

I read a story, just yesterday, about some Houston cops who shot an autistic person- !!!!???? Can he or his family draw a line? What will the courts do? Award a "fix", monetarily that tax payers foot the bill for?

Gdjjr is of course 100% correct about the problems facing the blue line.

One step is more minorities and females recruited on to the force.

Another step, in order that the minorities and females be not corrupted by the current parameters of the 'blue line,' is more training and insistence on a Professional Standard that elevates the force above the corruption.

The Astros won the WS by cheating.
If the rules don't say you can' it ain't cheating. Thinking outside the box is a game in and of itself- when the rules make everyone equal then what's the point in playing?
Racers have always looked outside the box for an advantage- if it doesn't say you can't, then obviously you can.
Box thinkers rarely win. Corporate think is group think. Group think is disrespectful of the Individual. The Individual is who wins- the group will morph, change names and be forgotten to the dust bin of History (and NO ONE pays attention to History)- they rely on "we've done it this way for years" as their excuse for a lack of thinking outside the box.

But, that is irrelevant to the OT- FYI

The Astros won the WS by cheating.
If the rules don't say you can' it ain't cheating. Thinking outside the box is a game in and of itself- when the rules make everyone equal then what's the point in playing?
Racers have always looked outside the box for an advantage- if it doesn't say you can't, then obviously you can.
Box thinkers rarely win. Corporate think is group think. Group think is disrespectful of the Individual. The Individual is who wins- the group will morph, change names and be forgotten to the dust bin of History (and NO ONE pays attention to History)- they rely on "we've done it this way for years" as their excuse for a lack of thinking outside the box.

But, that is irrelevant to the OT- FYI

Nonsense. I am an East Texan, and the Astros themselves say they cheated.

There are lots, if not plenty of "minorities", thanks to Diversity mandates and the dumbing down for requirement.
I posted an article last week, written by a cop from the LA area bemoaning the lack of intelligence and desire by "black cops" as well as a comment from the article from a teacher about the black kids in schools- and not ONE response from here. It makes me question the intelligence of "majorities" and validates my belief most people on political message boards have their minds made up. Period. They come to places like this to vent, not learn, which is a shame, in and of itself as knowledge isn't biased in its origin.

I don't care if you own the Asro's. If it doesn't say you can't you can! That's how "rules" work.
Your opinion is immaterial when the Astros themselves said they cheated. You tell an East Texan he does not count, and you are going to be in a world of emotional hurt. :)

I understand the Blue Line as well. But, as with most entities, govt's and bureaucracies in particular, they are corrupt and corrupted by themselves, usually due to politics and ass kissers. I also understand the frustrations of those wronged by the corruption of those they trust- where is that line? There are numerous stories from around the country about the looting- asset forfeiture for one and I recall reading about some sheriffs dept in Ca. stealing cash in a "bust". (I pay more attention to Houston since I live in the greater Houston area) - at what point do those abused (if they ain't broke or killed, along with their dog) say; Enough is enough- and NO, the courts are not on their side.

I read a story, just yesterday, about some Houston cops who shot an autistic person- !!!!???? Can he or his family draw a line? What will the courts do? Award a "fix", monetarily that tax payers foot the bill for?
I honestly don't know how to fix it, other than insisting on a high level of integrity over anything else in the hiring process.

And a total ruthlessness in punishing any transgressions.

Or we get rid of all cops and let things shake themselves out.

There are lots, if not plenty of "minorities", thanks to Diversity mandates and the dumbing down for requirement.
I posted an article last week, written by a cop from the LA area bemoaning the lack of intelligence and desire by "black cops" as well as a comment from the article from a teacher about the black kids in schools- and not ONE response from here. It makes me question the intelligence of "majorities" and validates my belief most people on political message boards have their minds made up. Period. They come to places like this to vent, not learn, which is a shame, in and of itself as knowledge isn't biased in its origin.
Link me to that post, I want to read that

I don't care if you own the Asro's. If it doesn't say you can't you can! That's how "rules" work.
Your opinion is immaterial when the Astros themselves said they cheated. You tell an East Texan he does not count, and you are going to be in a world of emotional hurt. :)
Some people believe that anything that is not expressly permitted must be forbidden.
Other people believe that anything not expressly forbidden is clearly permitted.

I'm with the second group.
I like freedom.

Some people believe that anything that is not expressly permitted must be forbidden.
Other people believe that anything not expressly forbidden is clearly permitted.

I'm with the second group.
I like freedom.
You are in a very small minority. The Astros cheated.

Forum List

Back