Comrade De Blasio Takes Over (2nd Detroit)

a70d2e0f53725b2a8f44bf774f0f27d4

Just look at that huge shovel load there! :lol:

If all the people who didn't vote last time, vote to recall DeBlasio, he will be gone. The mayoral election was the lowest voter participation ever.

De Blahsio wasted no time in going for the pure photo op this morning over the snow storm. Posing outside is upper class Park Slope home with a shovel and several lackies standing around watching him "shovel". While he proceeded to praise his most important voting base; public sector unions. In particular, the DoS. "They are and have done an exceptional job, and I'm very proud." He proclaimed before going back to his pussy shovel loads for the camera.

Meanwhile, my entire neighborhood never saw a plow and the stairs leading into the subway was a death trap that inspired a phone video I took of 4 people literally ass sliding down the unkept stairs. Then I waited 35 minutes for an overcrowded train.

Thanks, public unions.

Maybe DeBlasio will be the same kind of Mayor Photo Op for New York that Tony "The Thug" Villaraigosa was for Los Angeles.

what i don't get.....why does the NY Dept. of Sanitation have a pastor/chaplain.....? :confused:

Last edited:
Maybe DeBlasio will be the same kind of Mayor Photo Op for New York that Tony "The Thug" Villaraigosa was for Los Angeles.

The Thug?????

First I've heard that used about Tony Villar. (His real name.)

Most of use in the Southland called him Antonio "the clown" Villaraigosa.

About the name of the clown - Anthony Villar combined his name with that of his wife Maria Raigosa, and changed "Anthony" to "Antonio" to sound more Hispanic. He also adopted a fake, Mexican accent, though born and raised in La Crescenta - an upper class Valley neighborhood.

what i don't get.....why does the NY Dept. of Sanitation have a pastor/chaplain.....? :confused:

Preachin' the gospel of big government to union thugs?

must be....calling NYC a "plantation" fits the bill to get the workers vote....

always amazing how the commie left will use religion when it suits their purposes...but i still don't get how they justify a paid chaplain in the Department of Sanitation....:cuckoo:

The Thug?????

First I've heard that used about Tony Villar. (His real name.)

Most of use in the Southland called him Antonio "the clown" Villaraigosa.

About the name of the clown - Anthony Villar combined his name with that of his wife Maria Raigosa, and changed "Anthony" to "Antonio" to sound more Hispanic. He also adopted a fake, Mexican accent, though born and raised in La Crescenta - an upper class Valley neighborhood.

Tony "the thug" Villar was a thug. Do you know why he always kept his shirtsleeves down? Because his arms had the gang tats that he got in prison. He has since had them removed. He was a member of the violent mexican separatist group MeCha, and has never disavowed him affiliation even when asked to do so directly.

I one spent nearly a whole day in NYC do I'm well qualified to explain things.

Mr DeBlasio swept to power on a vast tide of popular enthusiasm. Almost 13% of the population rushed to the polling stations to vote for him! Clearly a much loved citizen with children every bit as 'black' as Mr Obama And I think that those who scoff at his plans to turn Central Park into a Gulag will be proved wrong. I hope they will have the grace to apologise for doubting the resolve of the Great Leader.

Tony "the thug" Villar was a thug. Do you know why he always kept his shirtsleeves down? Because his arms had the gang tats that he got in prison. He has since had them removed. He was a member of the violent mexican separatist group MeCha, and has never disavowed him affiliation even when asked to do so directly.

Oh, I know about his membership in MeCha. He is a Marxist, without question.

But I've never heard about him being in prison before? I can find nothing on Google confirming this.

o-bill-de-blasio-facebook.jpg

Wife kinda looks like the creature from the Black Lagoon...

NY Times Blasts 'Graceless and Smug' de Blasio Inauguration

Bloomberg "deserved better than pointless and tacky haranguing from speakers eager to parrot Mr. de Blasio’s campaign theme."

1.3.2014 |Jeff Dunetz |

Along with the usual celebrations, New Year's Day saw the inauguration of Bill de Blasio as New York City's 109th mayor. Unfortunately the inauguration ceremony was marred by tasteless and divisive speeches. The speeches by the new Public Advocate, Letita James, and speaker Harry Belefante were so mean-spirited that even the progressive-leaning​ New York Times, a huge supporter of de Blasio, blasted them in an editorial published on Friday calling it "pointless and tacky haranguing."

“Mr. de Blasio’s words carried an indictment: the city had become unjust and unlivable for too many of the poor and working class. But he tempered this complaint, as he should have, with a New Year’s Day call to civic unity and optimism. “We will succeed as One City,” he said.

Too bad the speakers on stage with him didn’t get the unity part, marring the event with backward-looking speeches both graceless and smug.

The opinion piece highlights two particularly low moments: the tactless speech of James and the racially-charged invocation of Belafonte.

Apparently surprised by the radical left resorting to bitter and divisive diatribes, the NYT came to Bloomberg's defense, contending that he deserved better than this unsavory send-off:

“Mr. Bloomberg had his mistakes and failures, but he was not a cartoon Gilded Age villain. He deserved better than pointless and tacky haranguing from speakers eager to parrot Mr. de Blasio’s campaign theme.

Get used to the progressive haranguing, New York. It's only just begun.

NY Times Blasts 'Graceless and Smug' de Blasio Inauguration | Truth Revolt

Last edited:
o-bill-de-blasio-facebook.jpg

Wife kinda looks like the creature from the Black Lagoon...

NY Times Blasts 'Graceless and Smug' de Blasio Inauguration

Bloomberg "deserved better than pointless and tacky haranguing from speakers eager to parrot Mr. de Blasio’s campaign theme."

1.3.2014 |Jeff Dunetz |

Along with the usual celebrations, New Year's Day saw the inauguration of Bill de Blasio as New York City's 109th mayor. Unfortunately the inauguration ceremony was marred by tasteless and divisive speeches. The speeches by the new Public Advocate, Letita James, and speaker Harry Belefante were so mean-spirited that even the progressive-leaning​ New York Times, a huge supporter of de Blasio, blasted them in an editorial published on Friday calling it "pointless and tacky haranguing."

“Mr. de Blasio’s words carried an indictment: the city had become unjust and unlivable for too many of the poor and working class. But he tempered this complaint, as he should have, with a New Year’s Day call to civic unity and optimism. “We will succeed as One City,” he said.

Too bad the speakers on stage with him didn’t get the unity part, marring the event with backward-looking speeches both graceless and smug.

The opinion piece highlights two particularly low moments: the tactless speech of James and the racially-charged invocation of Belafonte.

Apparently surprised by the radical left resorting to bitter and divisive diatribes, the NYT came to Bloomberg's defense, contending that he deserved better than this unsavory send-off:

“Mr. Bloomberg had his mistakes and failures, but he was not a cartoon Gilded Age villain. He deserved better than pointless and tacky haranguing from speakers eager to parrot Mr. de Blasio’s campaign theme.

Get used to the progressive haranguing, New York. It's only just begun.

NY Times Blasts 'Graceless and Smug' de Blasio Inauguration | Truth Revolt

First let me say that I really detest Bloomberg and his authoritarian / narcissitic approach to his job and his efforts to affect national policy which are only an attempt to spend his $$$ to keep attention on him.

That being said, I read the Times editorial and completely agree. What ever the guys faults -- and there are many - he didnt deserve that and classless is the right word.

Bill de Blasio Crackdown on Jaywalking Leads to Beating of 84-Year-Old Man

January 21, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

new-york-post-jaywalking-cover-323x350.jpg

Bill de Blasio just rushed into City Hall and the totalitarian antics of his administration have already claimed their first victim. An 84-year-old man.

New York City does not ticket or arrest jaywalkers under normal circumstances. Giuliani’s administration briefly tried it and gave up. Even Bloomberg, who criminalized salt and soda, left jaywalking alone.

New York is a pedestrian city and jaywalking is for places like Los Angeles that are automobile cities.

extralarge-450x299.jpg

extralarge-1-450x299.jpg

An 84-year-old man crossing the street apparently represents a real danger. Meanwhile Bill de Blasio’s pal Al Sharpton who has led racial attacks on Jews and Asians is his best friend.

Bill de Blasio however feels very comfortable about it. Inside every liberal is a totalitarian screaming to get out.

de-blasio-time-450x303.jpg

Bill de Blasio Crackdown on Jaywalking Leads to Beating of 84-Year-Old Man | FrontPage Magazine

Forum List

Back