Compulsory National Service. Would You Serve?

I thought encouraging soldiers to become fairies, shemales and drag queens was going to encourage more people to sign up? I guess the average Red Blooded American isn't interested in bunking and showering with guys intent on violating each other's buttholes? Who would have guessed it?

We'd have to be in some serious trouble for uncle sam to be looking at sorts my age John

~S~
I think Americorp has a seniors division (seriously). Anyway, we have a local non-profits website that people can join if they are looking for volunteer opportunities. Some of them are pretty simple things like sorting vegetables at the food bank or checking in people at the homeless shelters. I've done stuff the our community gardens a few times through it.

I thought encouraging soldiers to become fairies, shemales and drag queens was going to encourage more people to sign up? I guess the average Red Blooded American isn't interested in bunking and showering with guys intent on violating each other's buttholes? Who would have guessed it?
Well you do bring up an interesting point....

Currently in America women are NOT required to register for the draft. Kinda different than most other countries like Israel who make EVERYONE sign up for service.

So Currently a biological male can identify as a female and get put of public service.

I think Americorp has a seniors division (seriously). Anyway, we have a local non-profits website that people can join if they are looking for volunteer opportunities. Some of them are pretty simple things like sorting vegetables at the food bank or checking in people at the homeless shelters. I've done stuff the our community gardens a few times through it.
That's volunteer work....not "national service" which can be anything that the Government wants you to do. (Usually military related) but a few get to clean national parks....picking up trash at the lake isn't horrible....better than sitting in a muddy trench while drones or someone tries to kill you.

Well you do bring up an interesting point....

Currently in America women are NOT required to register for the draft. Kinda different than most other countries like Israel who make EVERYONE sign up for service.

So Currently a biological male can identify as a female and get put of public service.

Actually, most countries don't draft dames into the military.

But in any event, under the current US conditions, most Red Blooded American men would be conscientious objectors as they are morally opposed to having their buttholes taken. I doubt my dad would have signed on to the military during WW2 if those are the conditions they had back in 1940.

Actually, most countries don't draft dames into the military.

But in any event, under the current US conditions, most Red Blooded American men would be conscientious objectors as they are morally opposed to having their buttholes taken. I doubt my dad would have signed on to the military during WW2 if those are the conditions they had back in 1940.
Rape is still rape and subject to UCMJ. And someone found guilty could see themselves in a Federal Penitentiary or used as cannon fodder. (Given a $10 rifle, one magazine of ammo and told to "take that hill")

I’m 70 and would happily serve in some capacity if asked. The current crop of American Gen Zers would be more reluctant, I’m afraid.

That's volunteer work....not "national service" which can be anything that the Government wants you to do. (Usually military related) but a few get to clean national parks....picking up trash at the lake isn't horrible....better than sitting in a muddy trench while drones or someone tries to kill you.

The government promotes volunteer work. That is what americorp is all about and why the government spends billion plus a year running the program. The more food banks there are, the less pressure on them to raise bennies. Plus the same site has a portal for those needing to do their court-ordered community service.

Think they would flee to Canada or Mexico?

I don't think they would flee at all. Just claim CO status because of their opposition to getting their cheeks taken. Not everyone is interested in being personally involved in this kind of thing

The US is kaput now. It is a debt ridden Leftest Banana Republic welfare state complete with stolen elections, a weak woke military and no border sovereignty.

Piss on being a part of it.

The US is kaput now. It is a debt ridden Leftest Banana Republic welfare state complete with stolen elections, a weak woke military and no border sovereignty.

Piss on being a part of it.
I think that young people need to experience life abroad...not the vacation type life either.
I tend to think that they would begin to fight for their nation then. They have no clue as to how good things are here.

I think that young people need to experience life abroad...not the vacation type life either.
I tend to think that they would begin to fight for their nation then. They have no clue as to how good things are here.

Young men don't have a problem with fighting. They have a problem with socializing with she-males and trannies.

Further, how much would it actually cost to house, feed, pay and arm millions of new conscripts? Taking all of those people out of the economy and have them do marches and police the area and guard duty is expensive. And the weapons they carry are very expensive as well. And that doesn't include the costs of actually fighting.

They would very likely keep doing their thing until their arrest warrants were signed, then they would go block traffic somewhere and hold up signs saying “Hell no, We won’t go”.
It’s worked for others.
It will until their Government checks stopped....and access to Government paid Healthcare stopped as well....and Government subsidized housing and all their government assistance stopped completely. "You riot against the system that takes care of you and it is now removed."

This generation needs to wear a mask just because of a flu. If the guys who were inside the trenches during the Battle of the Bulge can see this generation now, they would die of laughter.

I don't think the Americans were in trenches during the fighting in the Ardennes at Christmas, 1944. They were pushing forward to relieve the men at Bastogne.

Young men don't have a problem with fighting. They have a problem with socializing with she-males and trannies.

Further, how much would it actually cost to house, feed, pay and arm millions of new conscripts? Taking all of those people out of the economy and have them do marches and police the area and guard duty is expensive. And the weapons they carry are very expensive as well. And that doesn't include the costs of actually fighting.
Oh....Government service is notoriously low paid.

Forum List

Back