Compromise

Would the Left and Right compromise.

Left gets to rewrite the 2nd amendment and pull semi automatic weapons off the street.

Right gets to rewrite the 14th amendment and citizenship would only be given if at least one parent is an American citizen at time of birth.

Win/Win?

Doesn't matter because States like NY would continue to deny people quick access to even fucking revolvers like the currently do.

You can't compromise with people like that.

People have cars. They can move.
And you can move the fuck to Cuba, where nobody has any scary guns.

LOL your argument of slippery slope is valid. If there was not such an argument and the insane Leftists promised to never touch the 2nd amendment again. Would you be OK with more scrutiny for semi auto weapons?

MusketsArtillery.jpg

Left gets to rewrite the 2nd amendment and pull semi automatic weapons off the street.

Right gets to rewrite the 14th amendment and citizenship would only be given if at least one parent is an American citizen at time of birth.

Win/Win?

Doesn't matter because States like NY would continue to deny people quick access to even fucking revolvers like the currently do.

LOL your argument of slippery slope is valid. If there was not such an argument and the insane Leftists promised to never touch the 2nd amendment again. Would you be OK with more scrutiny for semi auto weapons?
no....GTFO to somewhere where only The State has the scary guns.....They'll keep you safe....Promise.

Stupid suggestion. But go ahead.Give er a try. It'd keep you out of trouble for a long time

Win/Win?
Sure

Let s go for it

Let’s repeal the third amendment while we are at it

Democrats would rather house illegal aliens than soldiers

Win/Win?

no....GTFO to somewhere where only The State has the scary guns.....They'll keep you safe....Promise.

So why are assault weapons banned?

Here;s the idiocy of using the 2A as a "gun rights" argument.

It is clearly about the militia...and we have banned machine guns...which would clearly be used by a militia

Win/Win?

The whole point of the Federal Bill of Rights is I shouldn't have to fucking move.

NY has gone extreme leftist and is super pricey so while I agree with you, what option do you have?

Fight for my rights, or at least vote for people who will? I have family here, I can't move.

Win/Win?
Sure

Let s go for it

Let’s repeal the third amendment while we are at it

Democrats would rather house illegal aliens than soldiers

Therein lies the problem. Unfortunately and not Democrats but Leftists.

Win/Win?

The whole point of the Federal Bill of Rights is I shouldn't have to fucking move.

NY has gone extreme leftist and is super pricey so while I agree with you, what option do you have?

Fight for my rights, or at least vote for people who will? I have family here, I can't move.

I feel you as I live in MA. We are overrun by Leftist loons.

Win/Win?

Liberals already are pushing for illegal immigrants to have the same rights without becoming citizens.

You don't compromise with a rapist by offering head, you're still going to end up getting fucked.

You don't compromise with a burglar and offer all your cash and jewlery, but not your wedding rings and grandma's diamond broach. You shoot him in the fuckin face.

You don't compromise with a terrorist and sacrifice yourself to save your kids, after you're dead they will torture and enslave your kids before they die a horrific death. You beat the muzbot piece of shit to death with a sneaker if it's all you can get a hold of.

I am deliberately comparing commie leftists to rapists, thieves, and savage killers also, because that is what they always end up becoming once they rule a disarmed population.

Win/Win?

Harm is Harm and help is help

You do not compromise with crookedness

Compromise is when both are trading equally

Yes all crooks wants to compromise when they get caught

No

The crooked democrats are going down in relation to their harm

Win/Win?

I’d back such a compromise if the rewrite of the 14th would be retroactive to at least 1980.

Win/Win?

No. No. No, no, no, no, no, no ,no!!!!!!!

Never comprise with evil. They will just want more and more and more.

Look at the fags. A few years ago they just wanted to not be discriminated against. Now they will destroy you and your business if you utter a negative peep.

NEVER EVER EVER compromise with the Left. They must be destroyed and defeated. Period.

Win/Win?

No.

I agree with both amendments. Plus, Liberals would still ignore the newly written 14th amendment and not enforcing the laws when in office. Not to mention it would be the Right adhering to the newly written 2nd amendment and criminals ignoring that as well.

Win/Win?

You do know more mass shootings have involved hand guns than ar15’s, right? Another example of speaking without researching first. A law that would change nothing, for 2 reasons. Criminals, and the insane follow no law. Second, most have been committed with handguns.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44126.pdf

Forum List

Back