Completely Out of Touch

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
This is why the Democrats face disaster in November. Sure, people are hurting but go ahead and finance Chinese solar panels

Do you hate the idea of weatherizing homes?

Wooosh over the point on your head, again.

People are struggling and wtf are solar panels going to do covered in snow? Fcking dumbass
You never specified exactly what your premise was....I don't read minds, sorry. The article talks about more than one thingy. When solar panels are covered in snow you brush the snow off just like you dood with a satellite dish, your car window...

This is why the Democrats face disaster in November. Sure, people are hurting but go ahead and finance Chinese solar panels

I am shocked shocked. Republicans mocking the Biden administration? Gasp!!

You never specified exactly what your premise was....I don't read minds, sorry. The article talks about more than one thingy. When solar panels are covered in snow you brush the snow off just like you dood with a satellite dish, your car window...

Good gawd you expect people to climb a roof and clear solar panels? Fck that, we have a thermostat

Go troll elsewhere

Inflation eating you alive? Go buy an electric car and charge with your ChiCom solar panels!

Good gawd you expect people to climb a roof and clear solar panels? Fck that, we have a thermostat

Go troll elsewhere
People also shovel snow off their roofs. A thermostat doesn't heat a house or provide electricity, nor does it brush the snow off yer solar panels, it does control temperature settings..

Thats the crazy bitch who scoffed and laughed at the notion that the Biden admin has any impact on fuel prices.

But you made Guam tip over!!
That was one for the ages! What a congressman. And the tragic part is: he was one of the more intelligent Dim politicians.

Not much more intelligent than a door stop. True. But by comparison to the IQ of scum like Brandon and Kamelhump.

I was forced to put that poster on ignore years ago. Just nothing brought to the table.

She wears a very thin yet totally opaque veil. Must be hard to see BOTH ways. But you can see when she breathes....and when she isn't.

Forum List

Back