"Complacent journalists are Killing Journalism"- Amber Lyon

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BguFDmpmBYY]Dictators Sponsor CNN | Interview with Amber Lyon - YouTube[/ame]

Excellent interview, and Amber Lyon is breaking a huge story that the main stream press is trying to blockade. Basically she describes how CNN has been paid to bury stories that make Muslim dictatorial regimes look bad. They also take money to air bullshit documentaries that present regime propaganda as investigative journalism.

I don't think the American people have been lied to by the press nearly so much as our generation.

Senator Joseph McCarthy was right and enemies of our Republic now run our media and do the bidding of their foreign masters as he predicted.

That's funny. There haven't been any real journalists for at least 20 years. Kinda hard to kill something that doesn't exist.

That's funny. There haven't been any real journalists for at least 20 years. Kinda hard to kill something that doesn't exist.

Good point, but the overall integrity of the industry is about totally gone.

Isnt it ironic that in a time with so much 'reporting' going on everywhere, we get less truthful news?

There is some truth to this story, but you're not helping your case using Russian state-owned media as your choice of source...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There is some truth to this story, but you're not helping your case using Russian state-owned media as your choice of source...

Well, sometimes foreign media have better coverage on a subject than US media because the latter is owned by those who are embarrassed or scandalized by said news.

The irony of the situation is that in order to get through party censorship of the media one has to use the ideological enemy - that used to be the case of the opposition news in the USSR that in order to be publici they had to be annonced through the non-USSR media, now the role is reversed

Well, sometimes foreign media have better coverage on a subject than US media because the latter is owned by those who are embarrassed or scandalized by said news.

That is called a party censorship - used by the left everywhere and always.
There are no news in leftist media - only propaganda. That is their MO

Forum List

Back