Compensating Negros For Slavery

It was westwall who brought up compensating Northern soldiers who fought or died to free the slaves. Not me. The point I was getting at was that in any compensation made to negros, is there a value on what the North had to pay in terms of money and lives worth anything? If so, should that be deducted from any compensation to the negro descendants of slaves?

As for WW II, it wasn't about freeing the Jews. So I wouldn't expect the Jews to give compensation to those who fought for the Allies. But I am against the Jews receiving the compensation they do over the whole holocaust thing. Seeing how it was largely bullshit. Also, do you know what the Japanese pay their victims of WW II? Not a damn penny.
I know it was Westwall. Thats why I replied to him first. After noticing your post I then replied to you. No there is no value on what the North had to pay. Its like any other war that tax payers fund.

Wars cost money. Somebody had to pay. And there had to be value to what was paid. Also, what about the lives that were lost. I bet those lives had a great deal of valu to those who lost them. And their family members. Or what about spending the rest of your life without legs. Those who lost them probably placed great value on them.
The war was already paid for. It was paid via taxes just like all wars are. What about the lives that were lost? None of that has anything to do with reparations.

What do reparations have to do with reality?

Excuse me for butting in. But I don't know where you were going with this. The reality is that the North spent a lot of money, lost a lot of lives and had many more lives damaged by the war between the states. If money was to be given to negros for their ancestors having been slaves, those costs should be deducted from any such compensation. Also, what about the White Northern soldiers who were killed and never got a chance to have children. What were the lives of the White children who never got a chance to exist be worth. While the slaves were free to breed as many "whitie" haters as they wanted to.

That is my point. Any claim for reparations is ridiculous, and offensive, so long as the sacrifice of the northern soldiers who died is ignored.

I know it was Westwall. Thats why I replied to him first. After noticing your post I then replied to you. No there is no value on what the North had to pay. Its like any other war that tax payers fund.

Wars cost money. Somebody had to pay. And there had to be value to what was paid. Also, what about the lives that were lost. I bet those lives had a great deal of valu to those who lost them. And their family members. Or what about spending the rest of your life without legs. Those who lost them probably placed great value on them.
The war was already paid for. It was paid via taxes just like all wars are. What about the lives that were lost? None of that has anything to do with reparations.

Excuse me for butting in. But I don't know where you were going with this. The reality is that the North spent a lot of money, lost a lot of lives and had many more lives damaged by the war between the states. If money was to be given to negros for their ancestors having been slaves, those costs should be deducted from any such compensation. Also, what about the White Northern soldiers who were killed and never got a chance to have children. What were the lives of the White children who never got a chance to exist be worth. While the slaves were free to breed as many "whitie" haters as they wanted to.

That is my point. Any claim for reparations is ridiculous, and offensive, so long as the sacrifice of the northern soldiers who died is ignored.

Yes. The compensation some negros want is ridiculous. For more reasons than just the sacrifice of Northern soldiers.

"Indains"?

What are you? 10 years old or retarded? Or both?

How about you concentrate a little more on what I say rather than my spelling.

The second that you say something that makes even a shred of sense, I shall.

All you have to do is tell me something I said that you think makes no sense. If nothing I said makes a sherd of sense, that should be easy enough to do. Go for it. I am all ears.

It is not my responsibility to educate you or reform your ignorance, but in this case be careful of what you ask for.

You stated in an earlier post in this thread that almost all Hispanics are here illegally or are the decendents of illegal immigrants, which is an ignorant, misinformed statement on your part.

I personally grew up around and know many Hispanics here whose families go back multiple generations.

Furthermore if you believe in statistics look up what the ratio of illegal versus legal immigrant Hispanics here actually is.
You might learn something.

SMGDH.

Allow me to educate you. There were some of mexican descent living in places like Calfornia, Texas, New Mexico, etc. But for the most part, mexicans were to be found in mexico. That's just how things work. In the days of the wild west, there wasn't really much of anything to draw mexicans into the wilderness of the west. Only when White people started making a comfortable life for themselves did the mexican parasites start coming here in larger numbers to "share" in what White people had done for their own kind. When overpopulating illegal invader scab scum mexicans try to "share" what White people had created for themselves, that is an illegal action. Whether or not it was officially labeled as illegal by the law.

Next, you say that you grew up around Hispicknicks. Sounds like a case of the Stockholm Syndrome to me. Also, what you did as a child doesn't matter. The fact is that you have to grow up. Another point is that you don't need to fool all the people all of the time. All you need to do is fool just enough of the people for just long enough. Unfortunately, for people like you, you apparently enjoy being fooled.

Next, it doesn't really matter to me how many mexicans came here legally or how many came here illegally. The point is they ALL need to go! As for the illegal ones, I heard one person suggest sending them back across the border using catapults. Though he would spare some of the children part of the flight back and use them for skeet! He also suggested sending them back over the border through wood chippers. They definately wouldn't come back after that. Like the spick who a few months ago shot some White woman in San Francisco just for the hell of it. He had been deported 5 times!

You still failed to prove your statement, and the above is nothing but an empty headed two bit rant with no facts. Prove your point or say that you cannot.

All you have to do is tell me something I said that you think makes no sense. If nothing I said makes a sherd of sense, that should be easy enough to do. Go for it. I am all ears.

It is not my responsibility to educate you or reform your ignorance, but in this case be careful of what you ask for.

You stated in an earlier post in this thread that almost all Hispanics are here illegally or are the decendents of illegal immigrants, which is an ignorant, misinformed statement on your part.

I personally grew up around and know many Hispanics here whose families go back multiple generations.

Furthermore if you believe in statistics look up what the ratio of illegal versus legal immigrant Hispanics here actually is.

SMGDH.

Allow me to educate you. There were some of mexican descent living in places like Calfornia, Texas, New Mexico, etc. But for the most part, mexicans were to be found in mexico. That's just how things work. In the days of the wild west, there wasn't really much of anything to draw mexicans into the wilderness of the west. Only when White people started making a comfortable life for themselves did the mexican parasites start coming here in larger numbers to "share" in what White people had done for their own kind. When overpopulating illegal invader scab scum mexicans try to "share" what White people had created for themselves, that is an illegal action. Whether or not it was officially labeled as illegal by the law.

Next, you say that you grew up around Hispicknicks. Sounds like a case of the Stockholm Syndrome to me. Also, what you did as a child doesn't matter. The fact is that you have to grow up. Another point is that you don't need to fool all the people all of the time. All you need to do is fool just enough of the people for just long enough. Unfortunately, for people like you, you apparently enjoy being fooled.

Next, it doesn't really matter to me how many mexicans came here legally or how many came here illegally. The point is they ALL need to go! As for the illegal ones, I heard one person suggest sending them back across the border using catapults. Though he would spare some of the children part of the flight back and use them for skeet! He also suggested sending them back over the border through wood chippers. They definately wouldn't come back after that. Like the spick who a few months ago shot some White woman in San Francisco just for the hell of it. He had been deported 5 times!

You still failed to prove your statement, and the above is nothing but an empty headed two bit rant with no facts. Prove your point or say that you cannot.

He (she, it, whatever) is a total headcase; fabricating history and other 'facts,' quoting space aliens (yes, really), and generally insisting his racist fantasies have some relation to reality. His problems go far beyond the inability to prove a point.

Your point is silly. Your claim that reparations is ridiculous is actually what is ridiculous because you are not in charge of defining what is ridiculous. Did you have an invisible friend when you were a kid or something? :laugh:

Everything. Why do you ask?

You still haven't showed us how people who were never slave owners, should be made to pay people who were never slaves, their hard earned money.
The same way the descendants of the Japanese people that were interned received reparations. Tax money. Since Black people also pay taxes, everyone will be paying a little.

The Japanese who got the reparations were overwhelmingly STILL ALIVE or were their children who had suffered from the loss of property. And that was what the reparations were for, the property that was STOLEN from them. The people you wish to give money to were never enslaved, never suffered from slavery, and are SIX generations removed from those who did suffer....
Yeah but some of them were dead and their descendants got the reparations no matter how much you attempt to deflect from that fact.

Since you are not in charge of determining how many generations it goes back thats a null argument.

Yes, a very small percentage of them did. You are correct. But, they were direct descendants. You want to give people money for crimes that were committed against people who lived over 150 years ago, and no matter how much you try and deflect from that fact, it is a fact.
Thanks for agreeing that people that were not the actual people injured got reparations. Now do you see why your logic is faulty? You have a clear precedent set not only in the case of the Japanese but also in the descendants of the people that were harmed in Rosewood.

Florida Pays Survivors of a 1923 Racist Attack : Rosewood: Blacks were run out of town by a white mob. At last, the state allocates $2 million in reparations.

It's a myth that blacks want reparations for slavery. Aside from a couple of spooks looking to promote themselves, blacks aren't asking for money for slavery. Anyways, they already have it, it's called welfare and food stamps. With AA thrown is as a gift.

SMGDH.

I don't know what wil satisfy your deranged mind. So how about we go about it this way. You tell me what I said that you don't think is factual. Also, you tell me what point of mine do you want me to prove.

You still haven't showed us how people who were never slave owners, should be made to pay people who were never slaves, their hard earned money.
The same way the descendants of the Japanese people that were interned received reparations. Tax money. Since Black people also pay taxes, everyone will be paying a little.

The Japanese who got the reparations were overwhelmingly STILL ALIVE or were their children who had suffered from the loss of property. And that was what the reparations were for, the property that was STOLEN from them. The people you wish to give money to were never enslaved, never suffered from slavery, and are SIX generations removed from those who did suffer....
Yeah but some of them were dead and their descendants got the reparations no matter how much you attempt to deflect from that fact.

Since you are not in charge of determining how many generations it goes back thats a null argument.

Yes, a very small percentage of them did. You are correct. But, they were direct descendants. You want to give people money for crimes that were committed against people who lived over 150 years ago, and no matter how much you try and deflect from that fact, it is a fact.
Thanks for agreeing that people that were not the actual people injured got reparations. Now do you see why your logic is faulty? You have a clear precedent set not only in the case of the Japanese but also in the descendants of the people that were harmed in Rosewood.

Florida Pays Survivors of a 1923 Racist Attack : Rosewood: Blacks were run out of town by a white mob. At last, the state allocates $2 million in reparations.

Excuse me for butting in, but Japanese who were interred or had property seized, along with negros who suffered due to White riots is a completely different thing than slavery. Also, who is more guilty. The White people who bought slaves or the negros in Africa who sold them to Whites. Maybe negros here need to seek reparations from the Africans who sold them.

Also, negros here need to be kissing White people's asses for the privilege of being here. Not seeking reparations. Do they really think that they would have been better off in Africa. Where many if not most believe in witches casting spells on them? Or where many of them still practice cannibalism? And judging from all the negro crime that happens in this country, among other things, it is White people who should be getting reparations from negros.

It's a myth that blacks want reparations for slavery. Aside from a couple of spooks looking to promote themselves, blacks aren't asking for money for slavery. Anyways, they already have it, it's called welfare and food stamps. With AA thrown is as a gift.

I have heard of instances in the past where negros were seeking reparations for slavery. On another occasion, I saw a negro on TV saying, "You all owe us 40 acres and a mule. That's a fact." Though I wasn't about to watch the garbage, there were a couple of episodes of Bill Moyers Journal where the topic was giving negros reparations for slavery. All negros may not be in favor of it. But apparently there is a good percentage of them that are. And if such reparations were made, probably only very fiew of the negros who were originally against reparations would refuse such money.

Unkotare wrote: Still think there are no Muslims in Japan, moron?

Granny sez, "No Muslims in Japan?

... den whatever dey doin'...

... is what we need to be doin'."

There isn't a black in the US who was a slave here. No compensation
My family never owned slaves, never trafficked slaves, never ran slaves to people who bought them, never warred with other african tribes to gather the slaves they sold to be resold. No compensation from me and millions like me.

Unkotare wrote: Still think there are no Muslims in Japan, moron?

Granny sez, "No Muslims in Japan?

... den whatever dey doin'...

... is what we need to be doin'."

Unkotare is an asshole. That is why I put him on my ignore list. I looked up the thing about muslims in Japan myself. It's possible there could be some Japanese muslims. There are insane people in any society. But the Japanese don't let muslims emigrate to their country. They don't let muslim workers work in their country. And from what I could find out, there are no mosques in Japan. If you hapen to be in Japan for whatever reason and are muslim, if you want to worship mohammed and allah, you have to do so in private.

There isn't a black in the US who was a slave here. No compensation
My family never owned slaves, never trafficked slaves, never ran slaves to people who bought them, never warred with other african tribes to gather the slaves they sold to be resold. No compensation from me and millions like me.

You are right. But if you listened to some negros, whatever money was made from the cotton trade in a way "trickled down" to the rest of the U.S. economy. So in a way having benifited however little or however indirectly, we all owe them something for their ancestors having been slaves. Though as far as I'm concerned, for too many reasons to go into, they can blow it out their ass.

Well, if we are going to go that route, then all irish folks fleeing the potato famine and coming here to be treated as slaves, should be recompensed. And Aussies. They were sent to a hostile land to just die. Debtors prison got full...england had to make room so off they sent them. They should be recompensed too. And italians. And germans who started settlements here in the new land and crops fed everyone from their farms. And asians! Without them, there would have been no way to get crops to other settlements since there would be no trains. And jews! Lets not forget the jews. They should be recompensed for their sufferings since we did nothing while they were all being murdered in the 1940's.

Stand in line, black folks. Slavery was not just limited to black skin.

And last but not least...native americans. ALL their land was stolen. ALL their stuff confiscated. Where is their recompense?

Meh

Forum List

Back