Comparing Republican “Christian Values” To Islamic Fundamentalism

Yet again, the PC Police tries to spin for the PC-protected religion by equating modern day Islam with modern day Christianity.

The only question is why they think anyone would buy such clumsy, transparent intellectual dishonesty.

This isn't PC police. IMO fundamentalists of any stripe have similarities. Someone who shoots up a planned parenthood really isn't different from someone who shoots up their workplace because allah has 72 virgins waiting for him.

Yes...one lone guy, with no support from anyone...vs..... a religion that has active support for it's tactics in this country and over seas.....where they actually murder people in massive numbers and then the left here in America explains it away....

most islamic terrorists are "one lone guy", too.

the problem is it bothers you to acknowledge that anyone who believes they should die for glory and their religion can be dangerous.

Republicans say, "But we don't kill people". Then you think of that terrorist attack at a woman's clinic. Then they say, "But we were protecting babies lives". As if that's an excuse.
Really, the only think holding them back are our laws.

Religious Right Pundit Regrets GOP Candidates Appeared At 'Kill-The-Gays' Rally
I might have been naive but I used to think that the anti abortion people had genuine humanitarian concerns. Now I see that its just another part of the right wing portfolio of hate policies.

So being opposed to murder..... is 'right wing hate'. Wow. And then you wonder why none of us seem to care what you think about anything.

Forum List

Back