Comparing Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump on dealing with criminal claims by congress

Comparing Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump on dealing with criminal claims by congress.
I am no fan of Hillary Clinton. And I am not a fan of "Being Liberal' but they make a good point here.

View attachment 454694
when did trump say he was afraid???
Fear of losing is what drives Donald Trump. The fear drives him to cheat, lie, do whatever is necessary to win.
He is so insecure, he feels if he loses, it is like his life is over.
can you prove that??? I thought not,,
It is obvious to clear thinking people who watch Trump. People who think Trump is god like are not clear thinking people. They become cultists, minions, helpless followers.

Your bigoty and partisanship hostility are obvious, it is irrational and boring.
I apologize for being bigoted towards really stupid people. I, also, apologize for being hostile toward really stupid people who are threatening the country I live in and love.
The new minority that needs to be given a chance are really stupid seditionists. We need to accept them and allow them to be who they are.

Ha ha ha,

I see BOTH political parties as being wrong on many issues, it is why I am Independent, which allows me to see things YOU can't see, that is why I made the statement about you, I stand by it 100%

Comparing Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump on dealing with criminal claims by congress.
I am no fan of Hillary Clinton. And I am not a fan of "Being Liberal' but they make a good point here.

View attachment 454694
Fear of losing is what drives Donald Trump. The fear drives him to cheat, lie, do whatever is necessary to win.
It is obvious to clear thinking people who watch Trump. People who think Trump is god like are not clear thinking people. They become cultists, minions, helpless followers.
wouldnt know since I'm not a trump supporter and didnt vote for him,,

View attachment 454694
Good thing that you liberoidal assfucks don't project......much.

View attachment 454694
Leftists' biggest psychological failure is projection.

How much did Hillary not remember?
Free speech is corrupted by those who lie.
When there is no distinction between truth and lies, free speech is worthless.
Today's technology has given a platform and a sense of credibility to lies. That was not in existence in 1776.
Hillary appreciates the passionate ass-licking, but regrets to inform you she's same-sex oriented.

View attachment 454694
Nobody, aside from a few nutcases, thinks Trump is god.

See? Projection.

View attachment 454694

Your bigoty and partisanship hostility are obvious, it is irrational and boring.
I apologize for being bigoted towards really stupid people. I, also, apologize for being hostile toward really stupid people who are threatening the country I live in and love.
The new minority that needs to be given a chance are really stupid seditionists. We need to accept them and allow them to be who they are.

Your head doctor must be charging you extra for all that self loathing.
I do hate myself for being bigoted towards really stupid people. I, also, hate myself for being hostile toward really stupid people who are threatening the country I live in and love.
I hate myself for not being sensitive toward the new minority of really stupid seditionists. I hate myself for not accepting them and allow them to be who they are.

Today's technology has given a platform and a sense of credibility to lies. That was not in existence in 1776.
Hillary appreciates the passionate ass-licking, but regrets to inform you she's same-sex oriented.
daveman is obviously quite an intellectual. His words expose is vast intelligence. I am sure his family is very proud of him or her.

View attachment 454694

I do hate myself for being bigoted towards really stupid people. I, also, hate myself for being hostile toward really stupid people who are threatening the country I live in and love.
I hate myself for not being sensitive toward the new minority of really stupid seditionists. I hate myself for not accepting them and allow them to be who they are.

Don't tell us, we already see it.

and we can't help you.

Tell your shrink.

daveman is obviously quite an intellectual. His words expose is vast intelligence. I am sure his family is very proud of him or her.
I do okay. Here' another big word: Self-respect. Some smaller words: Get some.

View attachment 454694

Don't tell us, we already see it.

and we can't help you.

Tell your shrink.
He doesn't want any help. He loves his hatred and rage.

Forum List

Back