Company Policy: We are not hiring until Obama is gone'

If you can make money off of hiring.....you hire
If you can't make money by bringing in more people....you don't hire

If Obama being president is your reason for not hiring.....you are just being an asshole

Or you are being prudent.

I deal with a lot of vendors. Small businessmen. Now, none of them say, "I"m waiting to get rid of that so-and-so, Obama." Most of them say, "I'm waiting to see how the election turns out."

And if you wonder who makes up most of the pro-Romney base, it's these people.

No idealogy, they just want what's going to make their lives easier.

So if you can make just as much money forcing overtime as you can hiring a person, then you force the overtime.

I've said this earlier in this thread, so I'll say it again. This is the fifth recession I've lived through. Usually, you get a stage where they don't want to hire, but they will push and push on the OT. Eventually, the economy improves enough where they have no choice.

But not this time. Things just haven't gotten that good yet.

This guy is being an asshole and a liar

He can hire now and if he has the contracts, he will make money whether Obama is President or not.

If you hire someone and are no longer making money off of them.....you let them go

But to be safe, maybe we should all vote against Obama so that the population of Waco has more jobs

It's a huge factor. 500 people. Of that number, I am sure 10 to 15 people would be interested in a job at a crane company.

Remember folks... these ARE the people that HAVE the money and WANT to hire BUT can't afford the rising costs to comply with all the rules,regulations, paperwork, red tape you name it it is stupid!

The whole purpose of a business is to provide a service or goods that are wanted!

Yet the mentality of this administration is to treat EVERY business with suspicion!
This administration HATES businesses!
Why else would this administration's National Labor Relations board PICK sides and the side they pick is the UNIONS EVEN though there were going to be MORE jobs in South Carolina in total?

So Today, House Oversight & Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA) issued a subpoena seeking more information on the National Labor Relations Board’s (NLRB) suit against Boeing that has put an estimated 1,000 new jobs at risk in South Carolina. In a statement on the subpoena, Chairman Issa underscored the job-crushing impact of the NLRB suit

House GOP Seeks Information on NLRB Suit, Continues Effort to Stop Job-Crushing Regulations, Government Overreach | Speaker of the House John Boehner | speaker.gov

What is wrong with this administration that KNOWINGLY is crushing job creations?
Knowingly stopping oil explorations and energy independence?
Knowingly killing jobs in the coal industry all for what reasons?

One big whinefest from the right, and it's all based on bullshit. We can pretty much compare it to the argument that Obama is preventing employers from hiring because he raised taxes.

Obama Wrote 5% Fewer Rules Than Bush While Costing Business - Bloomberg

So, are we back to talking about Loomen?

As a spokesman small businessmen, the right could do a little bit better:

Source (as well as the link to the subsequent sources):

Part 1: What this 'No Hiring Until Obama Gone' story teaches us -- about Media. - Baltimore liberal | Examiner.com

They ignore the fact that he told a member of Americans Against the Tea Party that he would start hiring again "when the Muslim is out of the White House."

And in Looman's own words:

JUST AFTER I READ EXECUTIVE ORDERS THAT HE HAD SIGNED, PUTTING IN PLACE POWERS THAT HE COULD EASILY ASSUME THROUGH MARTIAL LAW, I STARTED TO GET PREPARED. THE FOLLOWING LIST ARE SOME OF THE THINGS I HAVE DONE TO PREPARE MYSELF, MY FAMILY, MY COMMUNITY, AND YES..... EVEN MY HOME STATE OF GEORGIA.

1.START SEEKING AND NETWORKING WITH PATRIOTS OF LIKE MIND.
2.SEEK OUT AND FORGE FRIENDSHIPS WITH SURVIVAL SKILLS. THIS INCLUDED GROUPS SUCH AS OATH KEEPERS, MILITIAS, AND POLITICAL GROUPS THAT APPEARED TO HAVE OUR FOUNDING FATHERS CORE MESSAGE AND CONSTITUTION IN THEIR BASIC PHILOSOPHY.
3.BUILT AND STOCKED A FISH POND.
4.STARTED STORING FOOD.
5.SELLING WEAPONS THAT WERE COOL BUT WERE ODD CALIBERS AND WOULD BE HARD TO GET AMMUNITION FOR.
6.BOUGHT NEW WEAPONS TO REPLACE THE ONES I SOLD AND STOCK PILED AMMUNITION.
7.HONED MY HUNTING SKILLS AND LEARNED HOW TO COMPLETELY PROCESS ALL MY CATCH.
8.PERFORMED NEEDED MAINTENANCE ON MY HOME.
9.BECAME POLITICALLY ACTIVE IN MY COMMUNITY AND STARTED TO FORGE FRIENDSHIPS WITH OLD AND NEW FRIENDS THAT HAD SKILLS THAT MAY BE NEEDED IN THE FUTURE.
10.STARTED FURTHER TRAINING OTHERS AS THEY APPEARED WAKE UP TO PRESIDENTS PERCEIVED INTENTIONS WITH MARKSMANSHIP TRAINING, POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS, AND YES, EVEN RELIGIOUS DISCUSSIONS.
11.DIVESTED IN STOCKS AND PURCHASED MORE PROPERTY.
12.DIVESTED IN RETIREMENT FUNDS AND MOVED THE MONEY TO SAVINGS TO PROTECT AGAINST WALL STREET VOLATILITY.
13.PURCHASED AN EMERGENCY POWER SOURCE AND AND FUEL TO SUPPLY THAT SOURCE. THIS POWER SOURCE WILL BE USED TO DRAW WATER FROM OUR WELL AND KEEP OUR COLD STORAGE RUNNING FOR AS LONG AS FEASIBLE.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/bill-looman-iii/dare-to-prepare-and-why/10150269948891817

According to nutjob Walter Fitzpatrick, Loomen was involved with his ill-fated attempt to take over a Tennessee Courthouse (for which Fitzpatrick is currently being prosecuted) in order to prosecute Obama on the Birth Certificate issue.

Fitzpatrick then sent The Post & Email the following additional recollections of April 20, 2010:

The law enforcement presence was like a kicked over hill of red fire ants.

Easily over 200 uniformed police.

There was a platoon strength contingent of police/agents in the courtroom.

Unknown in number but obvious and ubiquitous plain close officers/agents (ear pieces, wires, weapon bulges).

Monroe County Sheriff’s tactically deployed (CAMOs every where).

Tennessee State Troopers.

Many K9 units from various agencies.

Madisonville Police.

The Monroe County Courthouse (two blocks away) was swarming. Federal Agents at that location.

Police/Sheriff’s cruisers everywhere, circulating the streets as sharks roam and converge on a meal.

Sergeant of Marines Bill Looman reports two helos spotted as an airborne umbrella.

Update: Walter Fitzpatrick Reports “PJ Foggy,” Defunct Attorney and Obama Supporter, to the FBI| The Post & Email

There are some other more alarming issues on the original article, but since they are weakly supported, I'll let others draw their own conclusions.

Before the right wingers pull their usual crapola: I am not suggesting that Loomen doesn't have a right to his opinion.

I am suggesting that the guy is not playing with a full deck and is not a good example of the rational and reasonable small business owner.

I will not patronize US Crane unless Obama is reelected

That ought to fix him

N'ah. The Secret Service has already visited him. If he had any smart ideas, he's probably reconsidering them now.
Why would the Service visit him?

Read the link.
Looman did receive some unexpected attention not long after he put up his signs and Facebook photos. He said someone, and he thinks he knows who it was, reported him to the FBI as a threat to national security. He said the accusation filtered its way through the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and finally the Secret Service. Agents interviewed him.​
So some butthurt leftist, his widdle feewings hurt because somebody dared criticize The Lightbringer, called the Feds.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why would the Service visit him?

Read the link.
Looman did receive some unexpected attention not long after he put up his signs and Facebook photos. He said someone, and he thinks he knows who it was, reported him to the FBI as a threat to national security. He said the accusation filtered its way through the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and finally the Secret Service. Agents interviewed him.​
So some butthurt leftist, his widdle feewings hurt because somebody dared criticize The Lightbringer, called the Feds.

Prior to finding out he was involved in the Madisonville, TN courthouse incident and could possibly be aligned with the same group that the chuckleheads who were plotting the ricin attacks were in league with; I'd agree that it was a petty and vindictive move.

However, in light of Looman's actions, I'd say someone that knows him sufficienty better than us was reasonably concerned that Looman might pose an actual threat to the President.

As it stands, the agents talked to Looman and apparently felt he wasnt' a risk. Better safe than sorry.

Now Obama has stated that he will scale back to lessen the load on businesses. But I'm sure no matter how many regulations are scaled back, it won't be enough for some folks.

Should it ever be enough?

What our Kenyan Keynesian can "scale back" today, he can scale back up tomorrow. Everything pivots around the caprice of a critter who's proven himself to be without insight, experience, consequence, or any sense of moral responsibility whatsoever.

Barry Soebarkah (or "Harrison J. Bounel," or "Jean Paul Ludwig" or whatever in perdition his name really is) has never himself run a business, never written a business plan, never had to meet a payroll. He's had everything of value in his life handed to him by people with political agendas. He was given the post of law review editor at Harvard and there's precisely one item of legal scholarship attributed to him during his entire time in law school.

Which is, let's face it, pretty damned suspicious right there.

What track record he does have since dancing over the prostrate body of "Crash Test Johnnie" McCain in 2008 is entirely and explicitly hostile to business in these United States, spiced with a culture of corruption that'd embarrass anybody except a veteran of the Cook County political machine.

Which is prominent in what we're allowed to read of Barry's resume.

Absent "regime change" in Mordor-on-the-Potomac, no businessman who isn't connected somehow by way of bribery, extortion, collusion, or blackmail to someone highly placed in the Democrat Party establishment can have any certainty of survival in our increasingly government-poisoned economy.

And as with the proverbial rotting mackerel by moonlight ("it shines and stinks"), the corruption starts at the head.

So there's no wonder that our Mombasa Messiah's whim-whipsaw of regulatory forbearance isn't evoking any kind of confidence among the business people whom he obviously hates so much.

Might as well trust a rabid wolf in your children's bedroom.

Read the link.

Prior to finding out he was involved in the Madisonville, TN courthouse incident and could possibly be aligned with the same group that the chuckleheads who were plotting the ricin attacks were in league with; I'd agree that it was a petty and vindictive move.

However, in light of Looman's actions, I'd say someone that knows him sufficienty better than us was reasonably concerned that Looman might pose an actual threat to the President.

As it stands, the agents talked to Looman and apparently felt he wasnt' a risk. Better safe than sorry.
True enough.

Forum List

Back