Com'on guys, the man upstairs is mad as hell at America.....for voting in Trump!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Folks, we have got to face facts....Donald Trump is just bad news all around....since this man has taken office, you name the desaster, its happened and not just happened, its made history. And that was just in his first effin year!!!! Its only gonna get worse, it really is....we must understand this white hatred, this unyielding devotion to a clown, when the lawrd himself gave us Hitler to learn from and still we revert back to the past????

God my lord and savior, when he gets finished with us, only in hell will we find a safe haven. God don't like Ugly, he don't like Trump nor his supporters. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

NO JESUS.....NO PEACE
KNOW JESUS.....KNOW PEACE

I see where The Don's tax reform did away with the death tax.

Not that it will matter to black Americans, since their parents never worked for anything because white privilege.

• Banned

Not that it will matter to black Americans, since their parents never worked for anything because white privilege.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up after you remove your balls from you mouth. Can't understand a word you said.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up after you remove your balls from you mouth. Can't understand a word you said.
I don't have balls, but it looks like you've fallen asleep with your fist in your ass again. Wakey wakey.

I think the OP was talking about the man that lives upstairs from his mom's basement where he lives. He just calls him uncle something.

.".since this man has taken office, you name the desaster, its happened and not just happened, its made history."

Start naming disasters.

Com'on guys, the man upstairs is mad as hell at America.....for voting in Trump!!
does the pope know you talked to him?....

I don't have balls, but it looks like you've fallen asleep with your fist in your ass again. Wakey wakey.
LOLO...you don't have balls? Listen, sounds like a personal problem to me, sir

What women do you know with balls? Just sayin'.

Folks, we have got to face facts....Donald Trump is just bad news all around....since this man has taken office, you name the desaster, its happened and not just happened, its made history. And that was just in his first effin year!!!! Its only gonna get worse, it really is....we must understand this white hatred, this unyielding devotion to a clown, when the lawrd himself gave us Hitler to learn from and still we revert back to the past????

God my lord and savior, when he gets finished with us, only in hell will we find a safe haven. God don't like Ugly, he don't like Trump nor his supporters. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

NO JESUS.....NO PEACE
And you know this how?

Maybe the girls where you live have them, mister.

NO JESUS.....NO PEACE
You missed the 411, he got his ass fired...

All the disasters have pretty much struck liberal California.
Seems God hates CA.

Californicate does resemble some of those biblical disasters mentioned in the bible. For the same reasons too. Hmmm...coincidence?

Forum List

Back