"Common sense gun control"

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
Top rifle: AR15 carbine. Available in all but the festates with draconian gun contril laws with nothing more than a quick call to the NICS
Bottom rifle: AR15 SBR - short barreled rifle. NFA weaoon, requires the same FBI investication, $200 tax stamp and local chielf lasw wnforcement officer approval as a M60 machine gun, grenade launcher, or PAK43 88mm anti-tank gun

If you ask the anti-gun left, they will tell you this is "common sense gun control".
They cannot demonstrate the necessity for or efficacy of the extra hurdles a law-abiding citizen must jump thru to buy the 2nd rifle, but they will PROMISE you if we don't have those additional restrictions, blood will run in the streets.

1630888606592.png

Attachments

• AR15 carbine.jpg
    AR15 carbine.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Top rifle: AR15 carbine. Available in all but the festates with draconian gun contril laws with nothing more than a quick call to the NICS
Bottom rifle: AR15 SBR - short barreled rifle. NFA weaoon, requires the same FBI investication, $200 tax stamp and local chielf lasw wnforcement officer approval as a M60 machine gun, grenade launcher, or PAK43 88mm anti-tank gun

If you ask the anti-gun left, they will tell you this is "common sense gun control".
They cannot demonstrate the necessity for or efficacy of the extra hurdles a law-abiding citizen must jump thru to buy the 2nd rifle, but they will PROMISE you if we don't have those additional restrictions, blood will run in the streets.

View attachment 535524
You can buy a better one, if you just buy the parts and build it yourself, and nobody asks you about the parts you are buying.

any part that makes a firearm automatic is registered,
So, you can't buy an unregulated machine gun since 1934 and this is pissing you off? Did it keep your dad or your granddad, or your great granddad up at night bitching about it, or did they think Al Capone, Machinegun Kelly and the mobsters of the roaring 20s did not need machine guns? Maybe you want to jump in a "wayback" machine and go tell the mob back then they were messing it up for everybody.
Big deal. So you can't ride around with a machine gun mounted on your jeep, as if you were in a third world country. Get over it.

So, you can't buy an unregulated machine gun since 1934 and this is pissing you off? Did it keep your dad or your granddad, or your great granddad up at night bitching about it, or did they think Al Capone, Machinegun Kelly and the mobsters of the roaring 20s did not need machine guns? Maybe you want to jump in a "wayback" machine and go tell the mob back then they were messing it up for everybody.
Big deal. So you can't ride around with a machine gun mounted on your jeep, as if you were in a third world country. Get over it.
excuse me, where in that statement I made is any disagreement with the law on automatic weapons?

The main thing a weapon that a fully automatic weapon does for a civilian is waste ammo.

The laws on the books are intended to control guns but the former, former president shipped about 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and nobody was indicted or even fired when one of them turned up in the murder of a Border Patrol Officer. Who do we see about that?

The laws on the books are intended to control guns but the former, former president shipped about 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and nobody was indicted or even fired when one of them turned up in the murder of a Border Patrol Officer. Who do we see about that?

And why do we care if people buy unregistered guns from China or the BATF?

The only common sense gun law is that you don't sell to minors.
If anyone can drive, buy flammables, buy toxins, etc., then guns are of minor concern.

The only common sense gun law is that you don't sell to minors.
If anyone can drive, buy flammables, buy toxins, etc., then guns are of minor concern.
When I got my first vehicle (78 F-250) at 16 y/o, I rolled with a S&W Model 39 in the glove box. I don't see a problem with minors buying a gun.

excuse me, where in that statement I made is any disagreement with the law on automatic weapons?
Excuse me. You said "any part that makes a firearm automatic is registered," so I thought that was your complaint. I did not know you were OK with that. I am OK with that also.

Sure.
That's not the point.
So what is your point? If you do not want to be recorded as buying a fire arm, don't be. Building your own avoids that as it is assembled from interchangeable replacement parts. Plus you get to pick the manufacturers, the metals involved, selecting part components you deem most important for your kind of shooting, putting your money where you want it and gaining an infinite better knowledge of the weapon you shoot along the way.

Machine guns have nothing to do with this, other tha the same laws that applly them also apply to the SBR in the pic.
I guess you should have informed Sarge. He is the one that brought up machine gun parts.
I am the guy that said build your own AR-15.

The useful idiots in the Democrat Party posit that "if we pass a law that restricts or impedes gun ownership, criminals will obey it".

The Democrat Party is chock full of loons.

(78 F-250)
Agh! The '78 F-250 is among the best PU trucks ever made. I bought one brand new.

400 CID, 4WD, Warn hubs, 4 speed floor shift (w/granny gear), 4:11 rear axle, 4:10 front axle, twin fuel tanks.

Forum List

Back