Commiecrats Laying In Wait For Mueller Firing

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
To give you an idea how carefully orchestrated this coup attempt on the President has been, according to Pelosi they have 800 demonstrations ready if either Rosenstein or Mueller are canned. Apparently the planning began in December. Pelosi, with her bizarre stuttering and facial contorsions, says: "Rosenstein and Mueller are the same thing" regardless how far afield they go or long they take to create a crime they can impeach Trump with. The old hag seemed quite happy none of her press enablers asked for any details since she probably has already forgotten them.
blink.gif

pelosicracked_small.jpg

Minority Leader Pelosi Warns Constitutional Crisis Mueller Rosenstein

I haven't seen a lot of Republican politicians calling for Mueller to be fired. Why is that I wonder?

To give you an idea how carefully orchestrated this coup attempt on the President has been, according to Pelosi they have 800 demonstrations ready if either Rosenstein or Mueller are canned.

As much as I dislike Pelosi, they very well should.

That is exactly what the democrats want. The left wing sheep are so fucking lost.

I haven't seen a lot of Republican politicians calling for Mueller to be fired. Why is that I wonder?

Maybe because they are destroying themselves with their drumhead style of investigations as they lurch from one allegation after another...............

Mueller long ago left the original investigation parameters he was appointed for because it is OBVIOUS that Trump never colluded with Russia. It make sense to give him the rope to hang himself with, which he might have done so with his illegal attack on Trumps lawyer.

Why are there so few GOP congress critters calling for a firing of Rosenstein or Mueller?

Why are there so few GOP congress critters calling for a firing of Rosenstein or Mueller?

Maybe because they are destroying themselves with their drumhead style of investigations as they lurch from one allegation after another...............

Mueller long ago left the original investigation parameters he was appointed for because it is OBVIOUS that Trump never colluded with Russia. It make sense to give him the rope to hang himself with, which he might have done so with his illegal attack on Trumps lawyer.

Try opening your eyes for once...:disbelief:

The House if full of Trump rebels aching for a fight with these commie shitheads.

Rosenstein saved his bacon yesterday by "allowing" Nunes and Gowdy to see the original charging document although the person and country of origin were blacked out....gosh, I wonder if that may have been the ex-spook Steele and Britain? This whole thing is so hokey it's unbelievable.

Dang! Where were you in '98?

Dang! Where were you in '98?

Dang, your question make no sense.

Mueller was tasked to investigate allegations that Trump was colluding with Russia to help win the election. He left that a while ago to go after Flynn who has since backed out of his guilty plea, when it became obvious Mueller has no case. Since then he is on a drumhead drive to find anything, which is why he is going down in flames all by himself.

Trump is laughing at him, why fire when they do such a great job of destroying themselves?

Forum List

Back