Comments about Hamas Terrorists

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
There are members at this site that have voiced their support for Hamas terrorists. I wish the moderators here would delete all those hate spewed comments. Just my two cents worth.

There are members at this site that have voiced their support for Hamas terrorists. I wish the moderators here would delete all those hate spewed comments. Just my two cents worth.

Nope. It is free speech. Let Tommy and the true-tones stick their heads up for identification. Mark the tape//

That will never happen, especially as they are expressing views shared by influential moderators and most likely the site owners who have allowed these views to be favored, here.

That being said, I support the right of the miserable things to say what they say. I just want the right to be able to say what I want to say by way of response.

• Banned
That will never happen, especially as they are expressing views shared by influential moderators and most likely the site owners who have allowed these views to be favored, here.

That being said, I support the right of the miserable things to say what they say. I just want the right to be able to say what I want to say by way of response.
I've had comments removed for far less.

Snowflake! :auiqs.jpg:

People here have expressed support for some of nastiest things and people, and also for the sweetest, most wonderful ideas and people.

Your emotions are dictating where to spread your hatred and fears. Please, remove yourself for a month or two.

Meh, free speech. :dunno:

I despise terrorists whether they're the Hamas variety; the Israeli variety; the CIA variety; the Ukrainian variety; or any other variety.

Before we worry about terrorists half a globe away ... we need to stop the terrorists and invaders pouring over our southern border. America First!!!

I, for one, don't let FOX or CNN do my thinking for me or lead me by the nose. I didn't trust their narratives a year ago, and I don't trust them today.

Forum List

Back