Coming to a State near you...Are you glad for "sanctuary" Liberalism...

Is it FAIR that the liberals who want diseased illegals to come to their state, die of the disease?

• Yes, you deserve what you vote for..

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Maybe, i am a spineless moderate, and as long as the disease doesnt affect me, who cares.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, i am a liberal who votes for sanctuary cities i want those diesased shits in another state.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
At least 12 dead amid adenovirus outbreak
At least 12 dead amid adenovirus outbreak
Duration: 03:59 18 hrs ago

The adenovirus has claimed the lives of at least 12 people and dozens of others are sick in New Jersey and Maryland. Emergency room physician Dr. Robert Gatter from Lenox Hill Hospital joins CBSN to discuss the symptoms of the disease and what's being done to combat the outbreak.

Clearly there is a reason to allow diseased criminals to cross our borders illegally, but the biggest was what Obama had said about changing the white citizens to more brown. Our children didnt have to worry about this infection disease or many others, because in the North American continent, most diseased were eradicated except HIV and other STD's. But with Sanctuary cities and states, we are seeing those diseases flourish because of the chemical warfare the liberals are forcing upon US.

Outbreak (1995) - IMDb
Army doctors struggle to find a cure for a deadly virus spreading throughout New Jersey and Maryland that was brought to America by diseased illegal criminals.
I edited the last part because what is happening in those 2 states could be made into a movie...

Tent city prisons across SW for homeless and illegals. Tents, beans, rice. Separate women kids men. Use the military.

At least I offer solutions. I have seen none better solution over 10 yrs of talk?

It is a public health hazard. Can't get out until deportation or ready to work for USA homeless.

No. I’m sad.

Sad that Republicans are racist.

Sad the Republicans don’t believe in education.

Sad the Republicans give tax breaks to billionaires and corporations.

Sad the Republicans side with Putin and Kim Jong-un.

Sad that Republicans hate minorities.

Forum List

Back