Coming soon: The vaccine is deadly garbage and Trump is to blame.

Jesus you stupid fuckers....

If you don't want to take the Trump vaccine...don't take it.

I have and will continue to get boosters as necessary

I knew the vaccines were bad and were going to kill Americans the moment Democrats came out for mandates for them.

Now "unknown" kills more people than covid. Msm can't hide the death toll from "unknown" much longer and will soon have to pivot.

Democrats will say the vaccines are deadly garbage and it's all Trumps fault
Abortion is killing 44 Million people a year.
It’s the number one killer of humans.

It is one of the more fascinating phenomenon....

There is a group that is devoted to Donald Trump....the same group thinks Trump authorized a deadly vaccine and ignores this fact when considering whether to vote for him once more.

There is no logic in Trumpworld.

I knew the vaccines were bad and were going to kill Americans the moment Democrats came out for mandates for them.

Now "unknown" kills more people than covid. Msm can't hide the death toll from "unknown" much longer and will soon have to pivot.

The vaccines kill more than covid huh? Where's your evidence?

Abortion is killing 44 Million people a year.
It’s the number one killer of humans.

No, it isn't.
Well, not the abortion you're thinking anyway.
NATURAL abortion kills more.

"Among people who know they're pregnant, it's estimated about 1 in 8 pregnancies will end in miscarriage."

"New Research Shows Most Human Pregnancies End in Miscarriage"

"Previous research has found that somewhere between 10 and 20 percent, or as many as 1 in 4 known pregnancies end in miscarriage, also known medically as spontaneous abortion."

It is one of the more fascinating phenomenon....

There is a group that is devoted to Donald Trump....the same group thinks Trump authorized a deadly vaccine and ignores this fact when considering whether to vote for him once more.

There is no logic in Trumpworld.
none

Just saw a commercial for the Pfizer Covid treatment, for when you get it anyway. It's probably the same treatment that causes a second round of Covid, so hopefully they will come out with a treatment that treats the second round of Covid caused by the treatment for the first round of Covid, which was probably not your first bout of Covid, that you got after the initial jabs and multiple boosters.

I wonder if you are supposed to take the boosters during the treatment or after?

Yeah, we're the stupid ones. LOL.

No, it isn't.
Well, not the abortion you're thinking anyway.
NATURAL abortion kills more.

"Among people who know they're pregnant, it's estimated about 1 in 8 pregnancies will end in miscarriage."

"New Research Shows Most Human Pregnancies End in Miscarriage"

"Previous research has found that somewhere between 10 and 20 percent, or as many as 1 in 4 known pregnancies end in miscarriage, also known medically as spontaneous abortion."
So, research has found that 1 in 8, or 1 in 10, or 1 in 5, or 1 in 4, or most pregnancies end in miscarriage?

Liberal science at work.

Regardless of who they blame it on, the deaths will continue. I've noticed a radical uptick in "mysterious" car and airplane accidents just in my region alone. Sooner or later the whole truth will come out. By then, of course, it will be far too late to save anyone who participated.
So now the vaccine causes MVA's? Really?

Same here. I knew for sure at that point that I was not going to get any of those clot shots no matter what.
Correct. You and I both know what "unknown" is code for, and once the truth becomes increasingly popular on that one, the pivot will occur.
Yup. I've predicted this outcome ever since us more intelligent people have known that the jabs were in fact causing a plethora of health issues that truth-denying leftists have dreamt up a plethora of nonsense names to label those issues as ("long COVID", "SADS", etc) ...

I saw Tucker's segment on that. Even when the full implications of the vaccines are acknowledged, a portion of society will still line up to get their third or fourth shot. Some will even wear a mask the rest of their lives.
Very true. I've already been personally witnessing it.
The thing is, it wasn't Trump who made people take the vaccine under threats of lockdowns, losing one's job, being denied access from school, or being treated like a social pariah. It was the liberals and Democrats who demanded everyone to be vaccinated. This will be on their heads.
Correct. They only have themselves to blame, and they will be getting no "covid amnesty" from me for their crimes against humanity. They will, however, blame Trump and his "mega MAGA cult" for it, per usual. In fact, they've already been blaming unvaccinated people for not warning them (even though they DID try to warn them). You blocked/banned/rejected those warnings, dumbasses... You kicked those people out of their jobs and treated them like pariahs. That's on YOU and YOU alone, you communists.

Dems are actually trying to blame Trump for vax side effects? :auiqs.jpg:
Remember that Dems were choosing to reject the clot shots at first because they didn't trust those shots because they were "Trump's shots", but once Biden was installed as Chief Puppet, THEN all of a sudden they magically became "Biden's shots" and they wanted to mandate those clot shots upon everyone else. Eventually, once the truth about the clot shots becomes more popular, they will reverse course once again due to MSM programming and go back to labeling the shots as "Trump's shots" and blame Trump for them being bad, and blame unvaccinated people for knowing that they were problematic and not warning them about it.

Them saying it over and over does not mean they will get away with it.

Dems will SAY it even if they don't believe it. The same people saying it were the same one haranguing and harassing us, here, for not getting the vaccines.

It certainly will not fly with moderates and Republicans.
It won't fly with anyone who still has the ability to think for oneself.

Soon the msm will have to admit what "unknown" is.

I knew the vaccine was poison the moment Democrats wanted to mandate it on Americans.

Israel will also be hit hard by "unknown".
Maybe "climate change" is killing people too ;) ;) That'll be next. Governments will start blaming their own self inflicted food shortage crises on "climate change" (instead of their war against feasible fuels) and non-thinking people will gobble up that shit like it's a t-bone steak.

Democrats running censorship operations at utube have quietly just changed the rules so you can now say bad things about the vax.
"The deed is done".

NOW you can start telling the truth about it.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN US ABOUT THE JABS SOONER!?!?!?!??!" RAHHHHH!!!!!!

Last edited:
The sickest thing is that the democrats at the top, knowing the vax is poison, are trying to force it on kids.

When the vaxx damages you beyond repair, all you will have left is a thirst for revenge on those who pushed the vax on you.
Yup, and that's what the democrats at the top want. They first want you to abort your child, then if you don't miscarry and manage to give birth to it, they then want to kill it with umpteen different jabs.

They hate children. They hate feasible fuels that provide plentiful food harvests and provide power for the economies of the world. They hate life in general.

CNN etc. is going to have a hard time making people forget the non-stop "safe and effective", the attacks on "anti-vaxxers" and in general the 2 year wall of propaganda with the sole aim of getting people to roll up their sleeve for an mRNA, Frankenshot experiment. When people start dropping like flies those talking heads won't be able to walk into a restaurant anymore.
They will have a hard time with anyone who can still think for oneself. With the non-thinkers, they will have just as easy of a go with it as they typically have.

Many people still think that "climate change" exists and is destroying Earth, for example... when in reality it is just weather (which stems back to the sun), as it's always been.

Am I supposed to forget that you stupid communist fuckers forced people out of their jobs if they didn't want to take the Big Harma jabs??

Forum List

Back