Coming soon: The vaccine is deadly garbage and Trump is to blame.

It is one of the more fascinating phenomenon....
There is no phenomenon outside of how non-existent your critical thinking ability is.
There is a group that is devoted to Donald Trump....
It's not really the man himself that people are devoted to, but rather it is his "America First" "MAGA" nationalist agenda, particularly pertaining to economics and energy policy.
the same group thinks Trump authorized a deadly vaccine and ignores this fact when considering whether to vote for him once more.
Operation Warp Speed was not a mandate to get jabbed, dude. That mandate came from the Biden Regime (and various Demonkkkrat controlled localities).
There is no logic in Trumpworld.
There is no logic in candycornland.

I knew the vaccines were bad and were going to kill Americans the moment Democrats came out for mandates for them.

Now "unknown" kills more people than covid. Msm can't hide the death toll from "unknown" much longer and will soon have to pivot.

Democrats will say the vaccines are deadly garbage and it's all Trumps fault
It's gotta happen!

Ofc there will be no introspection on the left's part regarding vaccine mandates at all. No, it will go straight from "Vaccines good! You must get the jab." to "Vaccines bad! It's all Orange Man's fault."

The vaccines kill more than covid huh? Where's your evidence?
The truth that the clot shots have killed at least 1 person (many more, actually) and that covid has killed NOBODY (covid in and of itself cannot kill... it is the opportunistic disease of pneumonia that has killed people who also coincidentally tested positive for covid via a shitty test that isn't designed to diagnose).

The truth that the clot shots have killed at least 1 person (many more, actually) and that covid has killed NOBODY (covid in and of itself cannot kill... it is the opportunistic disease of pneumonia that has killed people who also coincidentally tested positive for covid via a shitty test that isn't designed to diagnose).

Oh, you're turning this into a word game now, hey....

You're telling me that the coronavirus came along, many, many more people died, and the coronavirus wasn't the cause????
I mean, it's like square peg round hole here.

Soon the msm will have to admit what "unknown" is.

I knew the vaccine was poison the moment Democrats wanted to mandate it on Americans.
So your opinion wasn't based on evidence or anything. You just "knew".

Seems there's a lot of that going around.

So your opinion wasn't based on evidence or anything. You just "knew".

Seems there's a lot of that going around.
If the vaccine was good for Americans, Democrats would do everything they could to block American's access to it.

With all the "white liberal" finger pointing going on I can only draw the history driven conclusion that another atrocity has occurred by their hand...somebody should check to see if they were able to recruit minorities for this one as that is their M.O.

It's not a word game. It's the truth.

Yes.

Yes, that describes your brain quite well.

You've said nothing, other than trying to attack me.

AIDS doesn't kill anyone, but if you get AIDS your chances of dying are quite high, when otherwise you wouldn't die.

Same thing as what you're trying to say. The AIDS destroys the immune system so something can kill you. Most people would say that AIDS killed you.

But you haven't even shown that's the case.

It's not really the man himself that people are devoted to, but rather it is his "America First" "MAGA" nationalist agenda, particularly pertaining to economics and energy policy.
210303-trump-statue-cpac-al-1202.jpg

sure... No devotion to the blob whatsoever.

Forum List

Back