Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
Comey wasn't afraid to turn the FBI against an American citizen -- WHO WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT! - I'm sure he's "got it all" on a dead mans switch. He'll never be indicted. He got away with it and we're just totally fucked as a nation. We are now a banana Republic
We're still a Republic as a population.
But our government is being controlled by a globalist shadow government
outside the Constitution but that part's nothing new - goes back over 100 years to a meeting at Jekyll Island .

Comey wasn't afraid to turn the FBI against an American citizen -- WHO WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT! - I'm sure he's "got it all" on a dead mans switch. He'll never be indicted. He got away with it and we're just totally fucked as a nation. We are now a banana Republic
But in order to run a counter-intel op, he had to have permission from the White House. Susan Rice already said Comey lied at least once. ( about her telling him how to handle the Clinton emails or whatever)

We're still a Republic as a population.
But our government is being controlled by a globalist shadow government
outside the Constitution but that part's nothing new - goes back over 100 years to a meeting at Jekyll Island .
image4061139x.jpg

Really. How are we supposed to continue as a Free nation, when the Obama Administration got away with turning the IRS against Conservatives and used the Intel agencies against a BILLIONAIRE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

They absolutely do not fear any repercussions at all and have successfully turned the USA into the Fascist Nation that was intended since 911.

They think they orchestrated a successful Coup, but the Lord will not let it stand.
There's a catch-22 with God not letting bad stuff stand: if his children are also corrupt, it is not a good thing. Case in point: Nebuchadnezzar's on- and- off again favor or annoyance resulting in opposites on the wealth continuum: extreme wealth when he is pleased, but get oneself thrown in the fiery furnace when he was affronted by certain behaviors. Fortunately, when Shadrach, Mesach, and Abednego were unaffected by a furnace made seven times hotter than ever before, Nebuchadnezzar realized how mighty was their Lord, and he humbled himself and ordered his entire kingdom to honor God. (at least once, I was wondering, but it did not say it was a permanent deal, when true faith in God is not a one-night stand.)

All I can say is my sources said that when Trump (who they believed was chosen by God) came into power, his deeds will make God and man joyful with this catch: WE MUST PRAY FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP. We the people of faith. So, Frank, his long time friends of faith, and me had better pray every day and every night that America will revive its basic beliefs in the Lord. I'm hoping that comes about, as I pray considerably, but it stands from all that goes on in Washington to delay justice, there are forces that would like to pull the rug of human kindness out from under all of us here. Not just overseas, either, and not just newcomers, as well. The putrefaction of this generation stinks, and if those involved do not turn it around, we're not contending with the Lord as we ought. Jacob became the father of God's blessed because in his dream, he fought hard against the Angel of the Lord, and won concessions. So must we pray for God's favor to shine on the successes of President Trump. The leftists have shown they are totally disinterested in God's favor by proliferating atheism among the beautiful people in Hollywood, which is sad for everyone, the party that banned prayers in its meetings in recent years, and in churches who are now preaching for the wrong goals that were verboten in the Old Testament. As St. Paul wrote, "what shall we continue in sin (disbelief) that grace may abound? And he added the warning, "God forbid."

You can take that any way you wish, but it's what I think. I may have many, many , many faults, but I know in my heart my faith in God is unwavering, and it will be He who saves us, not we ourselves. Even so, we must contend or make a case that truth, honesty, and brotherly love become as one, not separate entities, but one in a spirit of belief so strong, and it will be, even when we pray, "Lord, please help us with our unbelief." (for anyone who is uncertain about the actual living power of the Lord), our Bible studies will bring us close to what God requires of us, because it tells us in such easy to understand words in books like Micah, Isaiah, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, the Acts, and the letters of Saul of Tarsus, aka St. Paul, James, Peter, Jude.

Last edited:
Really. How are we supposed to continue as a Free nation, when the Obama Administration got away with turning the IRS against Conservatives and used the Intel agencies against a BILLIONAIRE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

They absolutely do not fear any repercussions at all and have successfully turned the USA into the Fascist Nation that was intended since 911.

They think they orchestrated a successful Coup, but the Lord will not let it stand.
Now you're getting it! The liars in Washington are doing a number on God. We must fight that crowd, and not look back for their friendship, because they already declared a winner-takes-all war on conservative America. We must not worry about losing a battle now and then, because when we tap God on the shoulder, we will win the war, because God loves those who honor him with any request. I'm hoping good men and women will be praying for President Trump and his staff, also for his family to be strong, not to mention the Supreme Court that God has placed in President Trump's capable hands, empowered by prayer alone.

Wray and Barr are reviewing the Horowitz "Some people did something" report and will make recommendations that will make it much harder for somebody to do something in the future.

These things just happen sometimes

Wray and Barr are reviewing the Horowitz "Some people did something" report and will make recommendations that will make it much harder for somebody to do something in the future.

These things just happen sometimes
Even if none of them are indicted, at the very least Trump will
get some redemption from pardoning Flynn, Papadopoulos, Stone, maybe Manafort and the others.
And like the prez said from the beginning we need to "Make sure this never happens again."

Comey must have a dead mans switch and will release EVERYTHING the FBI ever did.
If Comey actually did what has been claimed, he will not be leaving the Courtroom in less than chains.

He did do it, but he'll never be indicted.

The FBI and US Intel Agencies are glowing hot radioactive and ready to be used against EVERY American, not just POTUS next time a democrat becomes POTUS

Think about it: they were after the FUCKING PRESIDENT and got away with it, you think they'll give a second fucking thought to an "ordinary American citizen"?

USA R.I.P
My clear recollection of President Trump's statement was that there will be consequences so strong that the false narratives against any future president will never happen again. I'm pretty sure that if found guilty of treason, whoever committed it will pay the price. Right now, that information is not available to the public.
Unfortunately, the real culprits in the failed coup d ETA will skate
There is no justice for the powerful
People like Obama, Brennan. Clapper. Power, Rjodes and Rice will never be prosecuted. They all have get out of jail cards. Perhaps even Comey will skate
All others will face the consequences. Sorry to say that this is political Just-Us
It's not for the plebes

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

"A little Fascism never hurt anybody" - new democrat slogan after they got away with the Failed Coup

So......how's the counter-coup going?

Ops...... I mean how's the "Investigate the investigator" policy working out?

Forum List

Back