Comey ‘Friend’ Who Leaked FBI Memos Now Claims To Be His Attorney

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
Well shit isn't this a reunion of old buddies covering their own asses.

Comey 'Friend' Who Leaked FBI Memos Now Claims To Be His Attorney

Comey is being investigated by his buddy meuler and has his other buddy the one he leaked classified info to in order for release to the public is now his attorney. This is quite the convienience. Funny how all of these democrats tend to flock together in the most interesting way.

So let's see.

Is anyone on the Mueller team not part of the DNC party here? So far the answer is no.

Comey is being investigated by his buddy meuler and has his other buddy the one he leaked classified info to in order for release to the public is now his attorney. This is quite the convienience. Funny how all of these democrats tend to flock together in the most interesting way.

they will all be charged with crimes in the end

which is getting closer all the time

How anyone can look at this and think it's straight up is amazing to me. But I've seen democrats in action and as pathetic as they are they keep on doing the stupid.

How anyone can look at this and think it's straight up is amazing to me. But I've seen democrats in action and as pathetic as they are they keep on doing the stupid.

they are just so used to getting away with it

that is why

they are just so used to getting away with it

that is why
When your voter base consists of retards and zealots... Not unexpected.

Any day now....any day now...any day now...any day now...

So let's see.

Is anyone on the Mueller team not part of the DNC party here? So far the answer is no.

:lol:

Neither Comey nor Mueller are "part of the DNC party", to start with.
LMAO! Damn you're retarded.

Hey, I'm not the one who's having such a hard time keeping track of reality.
Reality is what I stated. Do you have some proof otherwise?

Party registration is a matter of public record, clown. This is well established.

So let's see.

Party registration is a matter of public record, clown. This is well established.
So all those independents don't lean one way or another. Actions don't mean anything they didn't sign up. They also didn't sign up for truth or law now did they?

So all those independents don't lean one way or another. Actions don't mean anything they didn't sign up. They also didn't sign up for truth or law now did they?

I don't know what this word-salad is supposed to mean.

One co-conspirator can not represent another, there's a clear conflict of interest. They clearly conspired to release documents they weren't authorized to release.

One co-conspirator can not represent another, there's a clear conflict of interest. They clearly conspired to release documents they weren't authorized to release.

This is not accurate. First of all, no such rule or law actually exists. Secondly, an attorney has a conflict of interest when his interests do not line up with his client's - in this case, their interests are clearly aligned, and neither has been charged with any crime, let alone "conspiracy".

Leaks

Illegal Unmasking

Colluding with foreign agents and firms working for the Russians

Illegally using data from foreign spies in US elections

Using unsubstantiated reports from foreign agents to illegally acquire warrants to spy on opposition political candidates

Secret Societies conspiring to use 'Insurance Policies' to commit treason

Collusion, Conspiracy, Obstruction, Espionage, sedition, treason...

The level of criminality within the Obama administration being exposed is unprecedented.

Leaks

Illegal Unmasking

Colluding with foreign agents and firms working for the Russians

Illegally using data from foreign spies in US elections

Using unsubstantiated reports from foreign agents to illegally acquire warrants to spy on opposition political candidates

Secret Societies conspiring to use 'Insurance Policies' to commit treason

Collusion, Conspiracy, Obstruction, Espionage, sedition, treason...

The level of criminality within the Obama administration being exposed is unprecedented.

Not only did most of that only happen in your head, none of those things are even actual crimes.

You mean how Diane 'Brain Congested' Feinstein released documents on her own she had no right / authority to...?!

Forum List

Back